Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
((Sure. You or me do it?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(I can do it if you want, or you can. How far do you want to go?)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((You should. I'm on my I touch right now so very slow posting for me. Sorry. The next day, I suppose. Oh and break out the wine and women. We're on our 100th page!))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(K, I will post it. Mazeltoff)

The next day the girls were all slow to wake. Their fear had kept them up late and as a result they awoke late. Marry slept in her tank, all too happy to remain there. But Alex had to make sure to keep tabs on her girls from now on. If the monster appeared again and caught another girl, he could do to them what he did or Rhona...or worse.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(((Snaps fingers and a beer appears in hand as dozens of furry girls walk out) PARTY!))

Alex did not get any sleep, sadly, he was in constant fear of losing his loved ones. He paced around the home, always moving, never stopping. The Xeno was silent for the most part, simply pacing around the rooms, changing his direction to check up on a certain girl if he ever had a gut feeling of fear.
The girls merely went about their daily routines as best they could, though with Alex so nervous, it began to make the frightened.

(Typing this up on my phone, so short posts or long waits. Please make Alex do something)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Eventually, Alex would pull Kat aside to talk to her as he walked around the area of their home. "Kat, you have studied my species. Do you have any ideas where this creature came from or what it is? There must be something. He has abilities like my own, is it possible that some of the scientists attempted to mutate a Xeno or create their own clone of one?"
"Honestly," She said to him. "I dont know. I would need a sample of some sort to make any accurate theories, and I didnt really see it in person. Its possible that it could be a mutant, but unlikely. From what I saw, Xeno DNA is just a little to unstable to mess around with due to your shape shifting. Adding in anything else would either cause a rejection or death in the Xeno subject, at least, as far as I know."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Then perhaps I know of the creature somehow. Maybe he eats other Xenos and that somehow changes him. If he's not a mutant, do you have any other theories about it?" he asked. After hearing her answer, he would most likely nod and add, "And how is Amy? When will she give births?"
"Well...What do you remember of your homeworld? Planet X is quarantined, getting Xeno's off world is horribly difficult and expensive. Do you remember any creatures from your planet that resembled this? Where there any creatures that prayed on your race back then?" she then thought for a moment before answering the second question. "Well, it depends. From what I've seen, orgasm accelerate the incubation process, so...If you play with her she may give birth today or tomorrow. If you dont, then she may give birth on four or five days."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)