Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior saw the figure disappeared and he sighed. He looked back at the villains he had captured, then at the two heroes. He knew they didn't like him. But this was something that was best talked about. He walked back to the bush and pulled the two girls out and walked over to Mechus and Techna. "We need to talk. I have the two villains that were captured, Skull and Kitty." He placed the two on the ground and said, "What I am about to show you, I want you to take into thought and not jump to any choices. Understood?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mechus sighed and nodded while Techna merely glared and said, "We'll see." Kitty snoozed peacefully, half naked on the ground, while Skull slept naked next to her. Skull was most likely about to be exposed, and Mechus and Techna would want her not only in jail, but her identity exposed. It was obvious that doing so would end any future crime sprees from her..though she had only taken up her costume and identity one last time in an attempt to most likely defend her family. Still, she was a villain, and even though her father would surely be rejected as mayor after this, it may be fore the best.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior pulled Skull's mask off, allowing them to see her face. When the other two told him that they wanted her in jail and the truth told, he held up a hand. "I want all the facts first. Let's wake her up and find out what we can from her. We can ask her some questions...and there are a few private questions I have for her. Agreed?" If they agree, he would take out some foul smelling salts and use them to awaken Skull.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Fine, I suppose." Techna said, and Mechus agreed. Skull awoke moments later, and cried out as she realized that she was entirely naked, even her face, and felt a sinking feeling in her stomach when she saw all three heroes looking down at her bear form. She trembled for a moment, her eyes darting back and forth between all of them. Suddenly Techna reached down and grabbed her tightly by the jaw, forcing her mouth open and jerking her forward. "She is trying to bite off her own tongue." Techna growled, when Mechus tried to stop her, and indeed, seconds earlier Sarah was literally about to kill herself. "Ask your questions and lets knock her out again."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Skull...Sarah. I want you to tell me why you did all of this? Why you donned that costume," Savior whispered, trying to keep it quiet. He crouched down to help them be on equal size. "I also want to know about Demo Flower. I know, you know about her, and I want to know if you have any information of importance about her. Please, tell me. All I want is to help her, heal her from insanity..."
"Fuck...you!" She spat. "She isnt going to answer any questions. Best to wrap her up and send her to the police if you ask me." Techna growled. "It doesnt look like she is going to cooperate." Mechus agreed. Sarah struggled in her cuffs, trying to get loose. "I'll kill you for this." she silently promised Savior, her eyes welling up with tears as she realized that there were too many witnesses. She could never kill all three of them in time, and not like she was now. Her cover was blown, her family was ruined, and she would be in jail soon enough, like hell she was going to help Savior and some bitch who kidnapped her sister.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Wait. Just let me talk to her," he pleaded, before leaning forward, whispering into her ear. "Please, Sarah. There must be some sort of deal we can make. I could try discussing with the others about keeping your identity secret among us and your family," he whispered. "The only people who will know will be you, me, my fellow heroes here, and your family...."

((GTG sleep. Night))
Sarah looked as though she were going to reject him again, but bit her lip. "Look, I dont care if my dad knows, as long as this doesnt get out...but...but Silvia cant know. I would rather go to jail first than face her like this. If you can make that happen then we have a deal."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior looked at Sarah and whispered, "I'll try. In exchange, you give us information on any villain we ask for. Understand?" If she agreed, he would stand up and move closer to the other heroes, to have a private talk. "I don't think we should tell the media about this. Just notify Sarah's father, and only her father. In exchange, she is willing to tell us anything she knows."
"And what does she know, Hmmm?" Techna asked. "I want to hear it first, otherwise there might be no need to keep her identity a secret. She deserves to rot in jail for the things she has done, and we cant send her in with a helmet. Also, Im not sure we can trust her father anymore, I mean jeez, his eldest daughter turned out to be Skull! What if his youngest is a villain to? Maybe he dabbled in some evil, or got elected that way. I dont let any injustice slip my sight." She then glared at Savior and added, "Any."

Mechus simply sighed. "I dont care either way. You two can solve this. I need to get back to my own lair and solve the puzzle of this new villain." He stopped before he left and gave Savior a stern look. "Both of them better be accounted for by tomorrow." He warned him, and then left.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)