Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
Shay looked up when his name was called and pulled his wings a little closer. "M-Master?" The slave said timidly. He was not so much afraid of King so much as he was just submissive. He also seemed to try to hid in King's shadow, and the problem would become clear to him. Shay was a being of darkness, and being in constant light was hurting him. So he sought out the darkest place he could find to try to get some sleep.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The shadows around the two suddenly came to life, moving up and covered the two in a dome made of pure darkness. There were microscopic holes, allowing air to come in for the two, but no noticeable light. "Come here, Shay," he smiled, pulling him into his arms and holding the girly slave as the two cuddled in the pure darkness. His hands were on his ass, squeezing and feeling his girly butt.

((I'm off my I Touch and on my computer now, so I'll post faster))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Shay sighed as the darkness enveloped him and obeyed his master when he was called. He moaned softly as King grabbed his girly ass, hugging back as they cuddled, his soft wings also wrapped around his master.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I released your sister," King said, kissing Shay's face and then 'her' lips, pushing his tongue in to explore the girly boy's mouth, before pulling out to lick and suck on Shay's neck, tasting the flesh and leaving marks.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Shay moaned softly as his face was kissed. "Thank yo-" 'she' moaned softly, cut off as King kissed Shay's soft lips. Indeed, Shay was a very soft creature, soft as still shadow. The god moaned more as King began to lick and suck on his tender flesh, his pleasuring saliva making the dark gods skin tingle. "Master..." The boy moaned, growing aroused as King continued to touch, lick, and kiss him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Are you getting turned on, my little girl?" he smiled, reaching a hand down to gently squeeze and stroke Shay's little 'clit.' He kissed the slave's face as his hand played with his dick and ball sack, pleasuring the small sex organs. His own clothes vanished, and his own cock slowly became erect. King took one of Shay's hand in his and led the small hand to his own shaft for him to feel.
"Are you getting turned on, my little girl?" he smiled, reaching a hand down to gently squeeze and stroke Shay's little 'clit.' He kissed the slave's face as his hand played with his dick and ball sack, pleasuring the small sex organs. His own clothes vanished, and his own cock slowly became erect. King took one of Shay's hand in his and led the small hand to his own shaft for him to feel.
Shay blushed lightly in the darkness, and moaned out loudly as King began to pleasure him. "Ahh, master..." He moaned, rubbing himself against him. When his small hand found his master's shaft he began to rub the larger length up and down, doing his best to pleasure his master with his soft hand as he himself was pleasured.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King smiled and gently held Shay's shaft, jerking it off for the boy. Holding it tightly in his hand. "You'll get your pleasure when I'm done," he suddenly said, releasing the dick and rubbing his own hard cock against Shay's asshole. "Beg for it, my girl. Beg for my cock."
"O-OK master..." Shay moaned softly, disappointment in his voice when his master's touch left his pale skin. He wrapped his legs around King as he felt his master's large shaft rubbing against his tender ass. "Ahh master, please fill me up." He moaned softly, his arms also wrapped around King as his head rested on King's chest, his soft hair tickling king's nose. "Master please push it deep into me, make me feel good again master!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)