Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
"Wow...she doesn't have much tact, does she?" Sable asked Moirai quietly.

"Suppose not." Moirai shrugged as they watched the boys head over to the Subway and order sandwiches as well.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
'The beastwoman is very mysterious. Her powers beyond anything that is called imagination. She isn't considered a God but perhaps a helper of God. A being who wants peace, and probably stops at nothing and try to bring a positive life to everyone around her, including her enemies.' Nainou thought.

"Well you shouldn't be alittle upset. She is trying to cheer things up." Amy exclaimed. Tigerlily as always clung onto Brandon. "And rather attachful..."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well, if she's planning on staying within our city walls for any length of time, she may need to learn a bit about our customs and lifestyles." Moirai replied.

"Though she doesn't seem like one that would partake in a Yiff party." Sable pointed out, watching Cowboy and Lily eat. It was odd seeing the Tigerwolf so....at peace. His eyes didn't even seem angry.

Duke on the other paw, was busy absentmindedly stuffing his face with a footlong sweet onion chicken teriyaki sub, oblivious to the world.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Amy grunted knowing a lioness is stubborn and wouldn't kill a human unless they'res a awfully good reason. "Good luck with that."

Rowl returned back as to pick up Nainou. "I almost forgot you too. Are you coming?" Nainou nodded and went inside the ship and they disappeared into the sky. They were living peacefully with humans. Why is it hard for them to live peacefully with the race that is going to be among them for the rest of their life?

Tigerlily bought a box of pocky. One strawberry flavored and put a biscuit in the wolf tiger's mouth. She let out a snort of giggles. It's like being a school girl with a bad boy hanging out and spending time together. And ate the same biscuit with him.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy didn't move, sitting there with a look that said, "wtf are you doing?"

He didn't like Pocky. He was more of a Reese's peanut butter cup kind of wolf. He still kissed her when their lips touched.

Moirai and Sable watched the two strangers leave, watching the ship leave the sky.

"That was weird...I remember back when people said you were insane when you said you saw aliens." Sable stated.

"Yeah, and you also remember back when Television was just a pipe dream." Moirai snickered.

Duke looked up at Amy, raising up a sub sandwich, asking her if she wanted to join him.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
She lucky enough to read his mind as she brought a Reese's peanut butter cup and brought it to their lips and kissed him. The lioness absolutely love that candy too. As they both kissed, her ear twitched a bit, as something flew right passed her without no one noticing it other than her and Amy.

Noticing how Tigerlily's ears flicked and ignored it. Amy sighed, realizing there are more beings after her sister. And already she's becoming a target among others who noticed her bizarre power. Invincible to the naked eye. She nodded at Duke and joined him ordering a sausage sandwish and sat next to him, her tail flicking and teasing his pants from under the table.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Duke licked her ear playfully, reaching under the table and squeezed her thigh.

Cowboy swallowed the chocolate whole, trying to keep the sweet, sugary goodness out of his bad tooth, his ears twitching at the sound of the thing flying past Lily's ear.

Sable and Moirai glanced at eachother, then went their opposite ways.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily grinned, and had her hands open over Brandon's mouth as if she's about have her head entering in his mouth but instead she uses her paintbrush and got rid of the bad tooth. "Feeling better? Beats going to the dentist doesn't?" she giggled putting another one into their mouths.

The swordswoman snorted but not like a pig. But rather cutely and she had her shared her sausage for him. Feeling not too hungry, and feels like sharing for him.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hey, I can't complain." Cowboy grinned, kissing her lovingly.

He hugged her, giving her cute butt a quick squeeze, feeling playful now that he didn't have searing pain in his mouth.

Duke snickered as he held up the sausage.

"Wanna lick my sausage baby?" he grinned.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
It seems embarrassing that the guys are flirting dirty out in public. The summoner blushed for the first time of having a guy grab her ass like that. There were furrans staring at the two couple and one of them she just heard shouted. "HEY! Get a room!"

"Sure." Amy smiled not seemingly bothered by the fur people staring at them. Although she could tell Tigerlily felt a little uncomfortable listening that out in the open. Her cat sister is quite modest about her body. Though she's not shy while showing herself off infront of a mirror but if it is out in the open she'll just be bashful and doesn't think she's at all attractive, she'll take cute as a compliment but sexy and hot is beyond her levels of tolerance.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)