Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
Shie was still chained to the bed and blind. If he undid the bindings she was struggle away from him to the best of her ability and pull her wings up around her. After she heard his words she would tremble and hold still. "I dont trust you!" she said after a moment. But she was mostly helpless, and it wouldnt be hard for him to force her through the gate with all his powers.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King sighed and undid her bounds, not really surprised as she jumped up and shouted about how she did not trust him. "Too bad. You're going," he simply replied, and used his superspeed to peck her lips. After that, he used his other powers to help him hold her, using Shade's to grab and restrain her. "It was nice knowing you," he said, before using his powers to force her through the portal. "Now leave."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
And with that she was gone, still blushing from the small kiss he had given her. The other girls just watched in awe as he released her. "Um... master, why did you let her go?" Asked Melina, wondering if there had been a special condition to her release.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm already a horrible person. I don't need to ruin anymore lives to prove it," King declared. He then looked at them. "Don't expect it. I've already taken your godhood from you. You're stuck with me," he sighed, seemingly sad at the idea as well. He then began to walk over to the pool door, wanting to check up on Shay in the bathing pool. "Any other questions?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The girls said nothing more. When King entered the pool room, he would find Shay huddled in the darkest corner, naked, wet, and seemingly asleep. In the pool was Mecha, looking much more pregnant as she soaked in the warm waters, submerged up to her neck with her eyes closed, moaning softly, her hands gently rubbing her larger stomach.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hello, Mecha," King greeted, walking over to the pool of water, his clothes vanishing with each step. He spied his sleeping male slave and made a mental note to check on him later, as he walked over to Mecha, placing a hand on her right shoulder and kissing her cheek, knowing she could do nothing to stop him.
Mecha retained her rebellious spirit and attempted to escape him, but it was all she could do to try to wiggle away. She was too weak, to pregnant to really do anything to impede him and in the end could do nothing but sit and fume. Her stomach was getting large, she would soon give birth to King's own daughter, and her powers would be gone. "Here to rub this in my face?" she asked, looking down at her large stomach. "Bastard, should have killed you when I could have..." she said bitterly, looking down at her defeated self. As much as King hated himself right now, his self loathing could not compare to the rage Mecha felt toward her own helplessness. Once a mortal, then a goddess, soon a mortal once more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Indeed...." King walked over to the woman and saw her sitting there in his pool. Looking at her gave her little joy, and he couldn't help but wonder about their child...He then wondered about his mother, curious to what she thought of him now. What would he do with the child he would soon have? With Mecha? "I'm sorry," he suddenly declared, looking at Mecha.
Mecha simply stared for a moment and then laughed. "Sorry? Your fucking Sorry!? I'll make you fucking sorry!" She yelled in anger. "Hurt feelings? Ya, you can say sorry. Misunderstanding, sure, sorry can work. Accidental injury, sorry and some cash will fix the problem. But this!" She looked down at her stomach and at her abused body. "Fuck you monster! Dont you dare say sorry to me! There is nothing you could ever do to make me forgive you for what you have done to me! I swear one day I will make you regret doing this!" Mecha was an angry goddess, and she was yet unbroken, King would find no solace in her. Perhaps it would be better to see how Shay was doing, and leave Mecha to her doom.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King knew everything Mecha said about him was true. He just knew it. He said nothing in reply and walked over to Shay, who was seemingly asleep. "Shay? Shay, are you asleep?" he asked, walking over and attempting to shake him awake.