Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
"I see. You would take your idea of what is wrong and right and impose it on every one else. Interesting. Is that why you were created? To be some kind of justice? Did my sister send for you or did you simply allow yourself into this dimension?" The God asked, plucking a flower from the ground and watching it slowly wilt in his hands until it was dead and black, and then returning it to its healthy white color and life.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"True, there are times where the world is not black and white, but I believe I have the sincerity and love for life to help people decide what is right and wrong. I would give people freedom of choice, of course, and as I said, some evils are justified. Yes, it was. I was made, to bring peace to not only this land, but all life everywhere....No. Your sister did not make me, I allowed myself in...You ask so many questions from me, may I ask some from you?" King politely asked, sitting down, part of him enjoying the talk.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Of course. Mystery is the nectar of existence, and questions are how we take a sip. Ask your questions creature, so that we may better understand each other." King would feel the pull of the goddess of this realm not to far off. His duty called, but he had free will, he could make it wait.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You love your sister, correct?" If Vergil responded positively, King would look away, wondering if it was best to ask this. "What if, to make your Sister and others happy, you had to hurt many people? Who would you side with? The people you love, or the people you don't even know? Betray your loved ones, or hurt people you don't even know?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I would play my past in balance, of course." The reaper said simplistically. "I love my dear sister, and I am mostly uncaring about those I do not know about. But none of that compares to the balance of things. I would not steak my life for those I do not know, but I would sooner reap my own sweet sister before I used my powers to break the balance." He paused for a moment and thought before adding, "So your answer is this. I would help my sister if it did not break the order of things, if there was nothing at steak for the balance. But if the balance demanded her fall, I would give way."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"So...for the greater good of all, you would strike down your own Mo-Sister?" King asked, thinking to himself, wondering if Vergil heard his mistake. "...Do you think any of us are past redemption?" he asked. "I mean, I...I have done things I am not proud of....Sins, I wish never happened. Is it possible for someone to go through a moral horizon? Can I find penance? Can all of us find it...?"
the God watched him for a moment before responding. "Nothing is impossible. To redeem oneself one must undo the damage one has done with interest. You must contribute to good more than you have to evil. It is not impossible. A moral horizon is the choice of the person, not anyone else. I live by a very simple law. Those who die will die, and those who reap will reap. Is it evil of me to enforce death when it causes so much suffering? Is it good when I reap those who are evil instead of those who are good? It is irrelevant, good and evil exist, but they can coexist. It is the friction between these two that causes sin, not good or evil itself." He then leaned forward in his scythe and said, "And I sense much friction in you creature."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King nodded his head and held his head. "Sins because of friction, friction because of those sins...I don't want this...All I want, all I ever wanted was to just make people happy. To see children smile as I bring joy to their lives. To see parents in love, happy to be with their lover. But no. I have to fight for the greater good, and to fight for the greater good means to commit lesser sins," King admitted, grabbing his head in anger and confusion. "My purpose is supposed to be good, but it is littered with sins. Do the ends justify the means? DO THEY!?" he asked.
"Well that all depends." The god said coolly. "What are the ends? What are the means? Why did you really come here creature?" He asked. The reaper was a cunning god, and if King was going to lie, he would have to lie very well or not answer at all.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((This is the ONLY place in the internet where you can get philosophical discussions, and girly boy and busty women getting raped. Well maybe Newgrounds...))

"...My....The ends....The ends are a single perfect world," he whispered. "A perfect world without sin, where all worlds are united under one, common Queen, a Queen of love and perfection," he admitted, and to him, that was the truth. The truth he was promised. "The means....my purpose....one in the same. Break the wills of as many gods and goddesses, take their power, and use it to bring about the new age of peace....The Neverending Age of Peace..." he whimpered. "But their pain I see everytime I blink...The pain that I brought..."