Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
"OK...master." Melina said in defeat. Chi did not move from the bed, perhaps because she could no longer fly, or perhaps out of fear. Either way, it was likely King would have to pick her up and carry her about. He could create this world if he wanted to, but it would be empty. What to do next was up to him.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King sighed and kissed Chi's head and smiled at her, wanting to try and reconcile with her before going on to his next mission. "How did you sleep, little one?" he asked, petting her head. He then looked at Melina and Shay and motioned them over, wanting to try and pleasure them as a form of apology.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The slaves came when beckoned and Chi rubbed her head against his thumb as he petted her and nodded cutely, hugging one of his fingers with her naked body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King tried to comfort each of his slaves, talking about how if they embraced their new lives and forgot the old ones a better world would be made, but even he doubted its effectiveness. Whatever the results of the explanation were, he would eventually tell them he would have to leave. He created a portal to Mima, Goddess of Fields, but asked if they needed anything before he left.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
They wanted to go back home. They would not say it to him, but it was obvious, and at the very least Chi and Melina wanted to be back in a forest of some kind. Shay himself simply tried to stay in a dark corner of the room, missing his absolute and still darkness.

When King entered the world of fields, it would be much as he would expect. It was a whole world made of colorful flowering fields! Some had more grass, some were golden with grain or corn, and other were simply bustling with flowers. All of them had strong, beautiful wild horses roaming about them, and other things as well. Centaur were the native sentient here, and the galloped gracefully across the endless fields.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh god," King sighed, falling to his knees as he saw the beautiful world. "Mother give me strength," he begged, closing his eyes as placed a hand on a flower and gently stroked it. He stood up and opened his eyes once he began to feel the goddess' power. He began walking to it, enjoying the beauty of the world while he could...
"Yes?" Came the answer to King's first words. Hovering just over him was a disturbing sight. Virgil, God of reaping. He spoke in millions of silent, stolen voices, and his presence was like ice as he drew closer and stepped upon the ground. "You seem troubled trespasser." He hissed softly, his eyes placid as they stared into him...or beyond him. "You are not a god, and not a mortal I know. You were created without Death's consent and with the stolen signature of life. What does a being like you want with this world?" He asked, not angrily or with any hostility, simply with simplicity.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King was dumbfounded when he saw the God of Reaping before him, and for a moment he was speechless. He considered lying, but knew better than to do so with such a powerful being. Instead, he chose to say what he had always wanted to do with each world he was sent to. "I want to help this world. I want to bring a new age. An age of love and peace, where evil is punished, and love, kindness, and respect is rewarded."

((Slow posting for a while))
The god stared at him for awhile and looked around for a moment. "Then it is complete. There are no flaws in my sister's world. Not for what it is. Her creatures know no sin, and so long as no one introduces it to them, they will remain as pure as she is in the field. One can hardly know good without evil, but we who know what it is know that this world is one thing. Good." He then fixed his eyes on King's again. "How would you have cleansed this world of evil, had it contained any?" The god seemed very relaxed and unburdened, he was not pressing for immediate answers, however the God of Reaping was a powerful immortal, beneath the God of Death himself. He had no dimension, instead carrying his own world within his scythe. And his world was empty and full of nothing but those he reaped, and they did not stay for long, since his world was simply a bridge that linked all the other worlds to death.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"How? By almost any means necessary," King explained. "I have my rules and limits, and sometimes evil is justified, but most of the time, evil must pay. I would capture those who commit unjustifiable sins, and try to lock them away, punish them without killing them, make them learn that when you do wrong, wrong is imposed upon you. Then I would give them the chance to redeem themself, and to be a better person, however they want to live that life," he answered. "If they commit sins once more, I will do the same to them again."