Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex felt a blush appear on his face as he looked at the Gardevoir, feeling an odd feeling around the creature. He shook the feeling off though and smiled at her, bowing his head in respect. "The food is ready in the kitchen, do you want to eat now?" he asked. Once there, he would also ask if Gardevoir wanted any food. If she did, he would leave the room and quickly create a plate of Pokefood, complete with the drug in it, and would serve it to her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
They would all begin to eat, and the pokemon would take a few modest bites of anything Alex offered. "Yum! That was great!" Dawn said, and Gardevoir nodded humbly. "Now what should we do? Mom, are you OK?" Ayako had hardly been able to stare at her daughter all throughout the dinner, both because she knew what was planned for her, and because just watching her made her wet. Alex also had a new problem, the Gardevoir was not being send back into its pokeball. As a psychic type, it was the most dangerous, since it could pick up psychic disturbances, and could, at any moment, stumble upon the mind control Ayako was currently under. Not only that, but she would know if Dawn was being mentally assaulted and wouldnt fall for it herself.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Huh? Mrs. Ayako?" Alex said, looking at her. "I think you're tired, Mrs. Maybe you should go back to bed," he suggested, helping her up. He then looked at Dawn and said, "Hey Dawn, why don't you take a bath? I bet it would be nice to take a shower in your home again." He would also insist on having her put her Pokemon back in their pokeballs, but if she disagreed, he would say, "Then at the very least allow me to show Gardevoir around the house and neighborhood while you shower."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Fine, I guess I can do that." Dawn said. "What do you think Gardevoir? Want to go back in your ball?" the pokemon shook her head. She didnt want to go back in yet. "Well, you saw her. I guess that would be nice, she had never seen my neighborhood before." She said as she left to take a show, leaving Ayako and Gardevoir in Alex's care.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ayako, why don't you get to bed?" he suggested. "You look like you could use the rest." If she did so, he would look at Gardevoir and smile, taking her hand in his as they walked to the front door. "You're a very beautiful Pokemon," Alex said, walking to the door as he created a plan in his head to take care of the girl, without hurting or killing her.
Gardevoir blushed at the complement but said nothing, though chances were she could say very little besides her own name. She would follow him outside, but was staring at him the entire time. She could sense something was amiss, but couldnt put her finger on it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex used his reality altering powers on a large field of nearby flowers, making them incredibly sweet smelling, especially for Pokemon. "I'm sure Dawn would love a boquet of flowers," he suggested, smelling the air and looking at the flowers. He would also use his powers to create walls over his mind, hopefully making it harder to read. Alex would walk over to them, and if Gardevoir did as he suggested he would create a handful of Sleep Powder and drop it over her, trying to make her fall asleep with it.
Gardevoir nodded and went to pick some. When he dropped the powder over her, however, it bounced off a psychic barrier she had put up before they left the house. It merely fell around her and she looked up in surprise, unsure as to what the powder was, but positive that it was bad. She backed away from Alex calmly, her psychic powers stirring and creating a wind. "Why?" She said into his mind, though she found that she could not read it, it was like he was thinking nothing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Because I want to know what love is like, was all the answer she got. He sent a mental command for Gengar to appear, and with his reality warping powers the Ghost Pokemon did. Gengar quickly used Mean Look, which was simply shooting a dark beam from Gengar's eyes, making it look well....mean. It made sure Gardevoir could not escape without defeating him first. The Ghost type then used Double Team, moving with such speed that a dozen of it stood around her. All of them created a shadow ball and fired it at her, but only one of them was real.
Gardevoir spread her arms out and created a massive wave of confusion. She was an abnormally high level, skimming eighty or ninety. Where Dawn could have possibly found and defeated such a pokemon was a mystery, but the wave hit every single Gengar hard. She then pointed her fingers at Alex and he would fell pressure build up around him. "What did you do?" was her next question. Perhaps she had already hit him with confusion and he simply had not realized it, or maybe she had him in the grips of a psychic attack. The point was that she was, at the moment, very very dangerous. Alex was currently just a boy with strong mental blockage, and if he couldnt change that and power up fast enough, chances were she could tear him in two and kill him before he could become immortal again. And he knew she would, Gardevoir were known to sacrifice themselves for the sake of their trainers, and if Dawn was in danger, nothing was beyond her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)