Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex kept his cock inside of the older woman for a few more moments, enjoying her tight walls, before shooting the last of his seed into her. After fucking the poor woman's brains out and impregnating her with his seed, the young man rose up and pulled out of Ayako. He saw a picture of her and Dawn and walked over it, taking it in his hand. "You have a very cute daughter, Ayako," he whispered, walking to the mother, his dick still erect. He held the picture in front of her face and said, "In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if even you found her attractive."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Ayako moaned softly as he pulled out of her pussy and left her panting and groaning on the bed. She looked up at the picture when it was brought over to her and moaned softly at the sight of it, still to far gone to realize her attraction, but still reacting to it as she moaned the word, "Dawn..." Suddenly the phone began to ring, the ID marked as "Dawn"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked at the phone as it rang and he smiled. He put the photo down and snapped his fingers in front of Ayako. "The phone is ringing. It's your daughter. Don't you think you should talk to her?" he asked, willing to help her walk to it if need be. If she was still unresponsive, he would sigh and answer it himself. If Dawn asked who he was, he would simply say, "I'm Alex. I moved to your town a few days ago and I've been keeping your mother company for while you've been gone. I hope you don't mind, Miss."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Ayako was still out of sorts after her first good fuck in a long long time. "Oh, can I talk to my mother?" Dawn asked sweetly through the phone. "I wanted to tell her I will be there tonight! I got a ticket on the Super Express, it was a prize in a contest I won! I wanted to show her my new pokemon and need to make sure she knows Im coming."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm sorry, but your mom is really tired. She's napping right now, but I'll make sure to tell her when she wakes up! You know, she talks a lot about you. She really does love you," he said, smiling as he looked down at the woman. "I'll make sure we have a nice dinner made for the three of us, Miss Dawn," he cheerfully declared. "Is there anything else you'd like her to know?"
"No, I'll let her see my prize winning pokemon when I get there. Thank you for taking care of her!" She said before hanging up. Dawn would be here in a few hours, Alex had time to prepare for her. It was unlikely that he would be able to get Dawn as easily as he had gotten her mother, he needed a plan. After all, Dawn had her pokemon with her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex walked over to Ayako and wiped his cock against the mother's legs before he began to use his power. First off, he created a delicious set of plates on the table, in the kitchen. Each of the foods were drugged though, but they would only effect females. The drugs would make the women more sensitive and easier to seduce after a few hours after eating, or if the person who ate them took place in sexual intercourse, which activated them manually.

His plan was to have the three enjoy a hot meal, before he would have Ayako insist that Dawn should take a shower before going to bed. Once in the shower, she would be without her Pokemon, and he would have his team attempt to hypnotize her in the shower. He would use their psychic powers to try and shoot hypnotise her through the walls, with Alakazam using his Calm Mind move to empower them.

"Ayako, are you feeling any better?" he would ask, as his mind came up with all these ideas.
Ayako nodded and blushed hard as she realized she was still naked, soiled and splayed out on the bed. "Y-You cant tell Dawn!" She almost begged, not realizing that it was his intention to fuck both of them, possibly at the same time. She was still seduced though, and her thoughts ran timid. He could easily dominate her with a kiss and make her do as he wished. When he was done with her she would take a shower and they would await Dawn's return.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex silenced the mother with a kiss and patted her cheek when it was done. "My dear Ayako...I'm going to do more than tell Dawn! I'm going to show her. Then, I'm going to fuck you both at the same time," he chuckled. "Now go clean yourself up in a shower and change into something nice. We're about to have a party," he smiled, before kissing her once more.

Once Ayako was out of the room, he released his three Pokemon from before. "We'll be taking Dawn next. I want all of you pretending to clean the house when she's here. Do nothing suspicious," he ordered, to which they nodded. After that, the two would make out a bit in Ayako's room, awaiting Dawn to knock on the door. "Let's go meet your daughter," he would say, walking ahead of her.
Ayako would moan into the kisses and her resistance would melt away. "O-Ok...please...be gentle with her." she begged softly as they made out. A few hours later, Dawn would arrive at the door, cheerful and happy to be home. "Oh hi! You must be Alex right?" she said with a smile if he answered the door. She would greet her mother and tell her how excited she was to have won so many contests. "Oh, you have to meet my new pokemon!" she said with a smile. she pulled out one of her pokeballs and tossed it. "Go Gardevoir!" the red beam shot out and revealed the beautiful pokemon within. "She won me my contest!" She said, hugging her pokemon, who blushed cutely and hugged back.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)