Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
King would not get to put any of his plans into motion since his shield of shadows, despite being strong as steel, could not stop other shadows! The bolts she threw went right through the shield and landed on him, and he found that, where as still shadows were strong and rigid, moving shadows were like sticking masses of glue, catching onto him and holding tightly. three bolts hit him, weighing him down and tying him up a bit, though he could still break free with his super strength, and fly around. Still, if she landed more of them on her he would end up trapped in the center of a heavy shadow ball of glue like mass.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King growled and broke free of his prison. "Please, do not make this more difficult than is has to be," he begged, flying after the goddess. His eyes glowed and instead of using shadows, he used Servia's powers of light, shooting beams of lights and using the light to defend him. Hopefully that would protect him, if not, he would simply rely on his speed.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The light easily ate through the shadows and blinded and burned her. "Ahhh!" She cried out as she fell into a nearby forest of shadowy trees. She broke a few branches on her way down and landed in a heap. "Ow...that...that hurts..." She groaned as she tried to rub the divine light out of her eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King flew to her and saw her fall down into the forest. "Are you okay?" he asked, trying to get to her. "Please, do not fight me. I don't want to hurt you, but for the sake of the Multiverse, please, come with me," he begged, trying to grab her and pull her through a portal he created close by. "Do not make me use force, Miss, I beg of you."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
As he grabbed her he would feel his hands sink through her skin as she disappeared and reappeared a few feet away in another shadow. "L-Leave me alone!" she commanded as she threw more darkness at him. It appeared that she could travel through shadows, almost like teleportation. It would be a useful power for later, though it would make her hard to catch, since, as long as she was conscious, or as long as there were shadows, she would be able to teleport through them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King sighed as he realized what she could do and held up his hands, blasting the darkness with a beam of light. "I'm sorry! I really am!" he declared, as he used his fire and light powers to create a powerful, radiant light around him, trying to hurt her enough for her to black out or to illuminate the place so there were no more shadows. As soon as he could, he would try to get her through a portal, killing the lightshow, if he he knocked her out.
"Ahhhh!" she screamed, falling to the flooring and covering her sensitive eyes. She flailed slightly on the ground, the light paining her greatly and causing her to lose all sense of direction and gravity. Her wings flapped uselessly and she scrambled about for a moment, easy prey for King. He could then easily take her back to his dimension and seduce her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King grabbed the woman and quickly made a portal, jumping through it with her. Once through, he would lay down the powerless girl on the ground, trying to help her calm down and heal. He would eventually give up and create normal chains made out of metal to hold the girl in an X position in the air. "I am sorry, Shie."
Shie panicked helplessly when she was brought into his world, her eyes entirely white. "I-I cant see...I..." She protested before being hung up in an X position. She flapped her wings and struggled as hard as she could, but as powerless and blind as she was, there was no hope for her to escape. If she kept her god powers for at least a few days, her eyes would heal by themselves. But if king did his duty, she would be blind forever, or until he gained the power to heal her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King opened his mouth, but stopped. I will take her power, but not yet. Not like this, he thought. He quickly made a bed and for her and made the chains bring her to it, dropping her on the bed. "Shh," he whispered, trying to command her to sleep with the power he had over his pocket dimension. "Sleep...."