Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
"I might...If you tell me why you want to die. Is it guilt? Do you regret your action? Then be a hero? Are you afraid that your mistress will kill you for such an act? There are heroes willing to protect you. Or is it you just want to die?" Savior asked. "Have you lost meaning in life, and see no reason why you're alive? I would like to know why you want to see the sun, when you know it will kill you."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I...Im a slave. Anything my mistress says...I have to do. My will is shackled to her voice. No matter what it is, no matter how much I resist, I always have to follow her orders, down to the letter." She sighed and closed her eyes. "I took the power willingly...but I..I didnt know how steep the price would be" She then looked up at him with sorrowful eyes. "I had to kill my own lover...I...have no family...I just want to die. I want to deny that bitch the control she exerts over me. I have done terrible things, some of them my choices...but most was forced on me. The moment I see her again I will be recaptured in her will, I cant go back to that."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Then let me help you," Savior's voice said, with a slightly warmer tone. "I'll protect you, keep you here. Find a way to cure you of this spell. Find its origins and defeat it. Whatever has to be done. You have committed crimes, but not enough for full punishment. That is for your Mistress," he said. "Let me help you, and if I can beat this spell, help me beat your Mistress," he said to Shad'ja.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
She was already shaking her head before he could finish. "There is no defeating it...I have looked, researched, learned all I could...she has stamped my very soul. the only cure is death, either mine, or hers." Two red tears fell from her face but she stifled her crying, she hated it when she cried. Vampires could only cry tears of blood after all. "I'll just end up killing you and more people if you let me live."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Never kill. Never take a life," Savior replied. "There has to be something. Maybe the answer lies in science, not magic?" he asked. "What if we met and talked to some magical superheroes? Or...What if I tried to dominate Demon Seer? Rape her and make her cancel out the spell? Would that work?"
The vampire laughed. "I doubt it, she is...unbeatable...in that respect." She yawned again, and began to slump. "I...I cant be awake for much longer...do you have a bed...or a coffin?" she asked softly. "Or...or do I just hang here?" She asked. Letting her go was a risk. Although she was not as powerful as Demon flower, she was still a vampire and not to be trifled with. Savior would also get a message telling him that Demon Flower had woken up and was looking around from her covers and pillow place on the floor.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Just hang there," he replied, walking to the door. He left the room and walked over to Demon Flower's cage, opening it and entering it to see the girl. "Hello, Demon Flower."
Demon flower looked up from her pillow, smiling happily, her tail wagging comically. "Oh, hellooo!" She said cheerfully, her chains rattling as she said this. She tried to stand, or do anything, but was kept quite immobile by her chains.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior walked over and sat next to her. "Hello, Demon Flower. Are you hungry? How did you sleep?" he asked. He would also give her a kiss on the cheek and smile at her, wanting to get on her friendly side, which he showed by speaking with his warmer, lighter tone.
"I slept good." She said with a smile. "Nu, I dont want any food. I want to move...or run! Or do things!" she said excitedly, wiggling a little and inching herself towards Im until she could rest her head on his lap or foot.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)