Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Hello there. My name is Alexander Wilkinson, and...wow. Its just an honor to meet the legendary Ayako! I mean, you're a legend in my hometown! I'm traveling to be a Pokemon Master, but I've always been amazed by Pokemon Coordinators like you!" Alex lied, acting like an excited child.

"Um...Truth be told, I came here to get your advice on my Pokemon...I wanted to enter them into a contest, but I've been having a hard time getting them to listen. Since you won the Grand Festival, I know you have lots of experience with Pokemon! So..Um...Can I come in, or could you step out so I can show you my Pokemon and get your advice?" he asked, blushing a bit and looking at ground.

----------

"Burn...in...He-ahh!" Renamon screamed, suddenly feeling a powerful orgasm shake her body as he hit her G spot directly with each move of the finger. "Go away...please! Leave me alone!" she begged, thrusting her hips back and forth to experience Erusmon's talented finger. She did try biting him, but it came off more as playful nibbling as her body loved the pleasure and demanded more.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Alright, you asked for it." Erusemon said, pulling away from her just before she could have her second orgasm. It had been his plan all along, giving her a taste, bringing her up again, and then letting her hang there if she asked him to leave. "Are you sure you dont want me to continue? You look so wet its hard to believe you weren't a slut before this." He taunted.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Renamon opened her mouth and said, "No, don't lea..." she quickly bit her tongue and silenced herself, looking away as tears fell from her eyes. "Just leave me alone...Please. Let us go..." she begged. "I'll do anything, just let us go..." she pleaded, not arguing with how wet she was or how slutty her moans were.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Hahaha! Thats my girl, what a slutty response. Really, you know under all that fur and bluster is just a slut." Digi Mike laughed. He then looked around at them all, wanting to get a good look at how each of them were doing, from Lillymon to Sora, he made sure to look them all over carefully.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Renamon could not reply and only laid there, limply, too weak to argue with the powerful digimon. Tears fell from her eyes as she tried to drown out the moans coming from the other girls.

Rika was in a similar state, but she was still wet and looked at Erusmon with lust. "...Master...please...I need...to be touched," she admitted, looking at the ground in shame, feeling her salty tears hit the ground.

The other girls were more interesting, with Mimi and Lilymon in a scissoring position, with their arms wrapped around one another and their tits pushed against one another's as they passionately made out, going on for the whole time through a series of hot orgasms.

"Mimi...I love you."

"Lilymon...."

Finally, Sora and Biymon were weakly making out, or rather, Biyomon was kissing Sora, who was too tired from the pleasure Erusmon gave her to kiss back. The Digimon turned girl palced her hands on Sora's breasts, squeezing them as her tongue explored her mouth.

It looked like Erusmon, or Mike, had many new slaves all for himself.
"Aww, of course I will help you out! What kind of coordinator would I be of I didnt help out my fellow trainer?" Ayako said with a kind smile. "Come on in, I have a small place in the basement set up for just such an occasion, it where I used to train my own pokemon." she said with a smile as she led Alex into the house to the special room. "The neighbors always got upset when I trained lat at night, so I made it sound proof and secure." She explained proudly as she showed him what looked like a small arena made to look more like a stage. "So lets get right too it shall we? Why dont you show me your pokemon first."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The only way this could be easier is if she attempted to seduce me right now by stripping, Alex thought as the two walked into the basement. "Wow...You make this place? You really are amazing, Miss Ayako," he commented. "And beautiful," he added, just loud enough for Ayako to hear, adding a blush on his face. I feel like a fanboy, he thought as he heard her talk. "Okay. Come out, Hypno, Gengar, and Alakazam!" he yelled, throwing the three pokeballs into the air and watching his pokemon pop out. "These are my best pokemon. As you can see, I have a soft spot for ghosts and psychics," he chuckled. "So how about I start with showing you one of their moves?" he asked.
Ayako blushed a little, saying nothing about the complement as he summoned his pokemon. "Oh wow, these are all really rare here!" she said excitedly as her inner coordinator took over. She studied them for a minute, finding them to be superb examples of their race. "They are all very healthy and they look happy. You seem to be doing a good job already! Let me see some of their moves."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Okay. Alakazam!" he yelled, making the pokemon step forward while the others stood aside. "Use psybeam! Form 7!" he commanded. The pokemon did as it was told, created with memories and intellect so it would understand the hidden messages within Alex's speech and movement. The psychic type held up its hands and a beam of psychic energy shot out of its head, colored as a rainbow. It flew into the air and split in two, and the two beams began to spin and dance around each other, making Xs, Os, and other letters in the airs, and glittering beautifully.

As the beams danced, Alex pointed two fingers at his other pokemon and they nodded their heads. They then both looked at Ayako, and while she was hopefully distracted by the light show, they both fired Hypnosis on her. The invisible waves of psychic energy would not be able to outright control her, but they would, if he was lucky, make her drowsy and easy to influence.
"Wow!" Ayako said as she watched the dazzling display. "What an...amazing...performance..." She said softly with a yawn as it began to end. "..so strange, I feel...a little tired. But its not...not your fault! That was incredible!" she said as excitedly as she could, still, her eyes settled into half closed, and she began to sway slightly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)