Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Soon, after pumping another load of cum into the ass of Lucy's sister, he pulled the slut off and slapped her butt. "Get going. Lucy, get over here. Its your turn to be fucked," he smiled, motioning Lucy over to his hard, cum covered cock. Suddenly a portal appeared, showing Z, Kiva, and Katt. "Say hello to Z and your mother, bitches," he told the two.

May glared at the two, seeing them as more competition for her Master, but she bowed her head. "Hello, fellow sluts."

---------------

Kiva smiled as he watched the two kiss and he licked his lips as his prick grew hard once more. He told the two to stop and held up his hands, making a portal appear before them. There they would see Lucy, the other Kiva, May, and the other men. "Say hello to the King and Prince, girls," he said.

--------------

"I would love to, mommy. What do you have in mind?" Mai smiled, kissing her Mistress' cheek.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy moaned with pleasure as he felt his ass filling with cum, purring softly as he felt it oozing from his stretched and used hole. He moaned soflty as he looked into the portal, "Hello Z, hello Mommy. I'm glad to see you've welcomed the new king Z." he purred as he rubbed against Kiva's leg.

Z blushed furiously as she saw Leo, trying to hide herself, "N-no, don't, don't look at me Leo." she begged.

Mindy moaned softly as she walked towards Mai, "I haven't decided yet," she smiled as she hugged her, letting out a soft moan as she felt her cock rubbing against Mai's stomache, not realizing it hadn't dissapeared, "Though I think I just got an idea." she smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Let's give your ex a good show, okay Lucy?" Hunter moaned, placing his hand hands on Lucy's cheeks and kissing 'her' passionately. He kept one hand on his cheek as the other slapped his ass, silently wanting him to start bouncing on his cock.

---------

Kiva placed his hand on Z and smiled. "No...Don't hide. Embrace your new life. Embrace it like Lucy." He then looked at Kat and ordered her to play with herself, before looking back at Z. "Get down on all fours, facing the portal. I'll fuck you while you watch the man you loved being fucked," he smiled sadistically, slapping Z's ass. "Get going."

-------------

"Mmm...Does it involve your beautiful cock, Mistress?" Mai smiled, looking down at the hard shaft and having a hard time looking away. "As long as its your Mistress, I'll take it anywhere, anywhen," she smiled. "I'll do whatever you ask of me..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy cried out with pleasure from the smack, crawling over Kiva's cock, moaning with pleasure as she slowly slid down on it, "Oohhh, master, your cock feels so good." he moaned, sliding up and down on it.

"Stop, not this, I won't watch, you can't make me," Z cried, forcing her eyes shut, even while she tried to block out leo's moans of pleasure.

"Mmm, smart little slave aren't you?" Mindy chuckled, placing a hand onto Mai's head as she sat down, pushing Mai onto her knees, "Why don't we start with a blowjob, but don't worry, I plan on giving all of your holes a good fucking." she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh yay!" Mai smiled, licking her mistress' cheek before bending down and attempting to take all of Mindy's cock in her mouth. She was able to, although with some difficulty at first. She soon happily sucked on the cock, her eyes closed as she enjoyed its sweet taste.

-----------

"I am your KING! OBEY ME!" Kiva ordered Z. "If not me, then obey your Queen!" he ordered, pointing at Kat. He then looked at the 'Queen' and ordered her, "Order your slave to look at Prince Leo."

-----------

"That's a good slut. Now yell it out. Order Z to look at you," Hunter ordered, grabbing Lucy's ass and helping him bounce up and down on his cock.

May, who was in the middle of a gangbang, also looked at Z. "Z! As your King, I order you to look at my son being fucked! Watch him acting like his true self!" the cum covered slut commanded. "And look at me, being the cock lover I am," she added, kissing a nearby cock before taking it into her mouth as her hand grabbed another dick and another man started to fuck his ass.
Mindy leaned back a bit as she moaned with pleasure, "I know, ooh, I said you'd never feel a man's cock, but I suppose if it's mine I can make an exception." she smiled a bit, rubbing Mai's head as she thrusted her hips a bit.

"Z," Katt started, not stopping her own masturbating, "You will, obey your new king, that is your duty as a knight."

"Ahhh, look Z, see how much you could never have pleased me," Lucy moaned with lust as he bounced on Hunter's cock, "I love a man's cock, more than anything."

"No," Z growled, keeping her eyes shut fiercly, "I don't care, I can't watch this, this, insult to the crown."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Thanke youu," she said through her Mistress' cock. She then pulled back for a moment and covered the shaft in licks and kisses, licking the underside of the penis, before taking it into her mouth again for a bit. "Will you fuck me now, my Queen?" she asked, smiling, before retaking the cock in her mouth.

--------

Hunter made sure to moan loudly, making sure the sound of his ball sack smacking Lucy's butt with each thrust was heard. May also made sure every suck, dirty word, and slap was heard as she was gangbanged.

"Z, I am the crown. I am the King. You will obey me. You will watch Leo and Mar!" both Kivas ordered, as the one fucking Lucy began to lick and kiss the slut's neck. The potion from earlier should still have affect on the once proud knight, but if she was strong enough she may have been able to resist the order. "Keep talking, Lucy. I want Z completely heartbroken, so she'll only have me," he whispered into Lucy's ear, licking it as the slut rode his cock.
Mindy pushed back Mai's head, smiling down at her, "Yes, I think it's time you felt a real cock," she purred, sitting back a bit, "Come on up, and face away from me, I have an idea." she chuckled.

Z growled as her body moved against her will, looking up at Lucy as he was fucked by Kiva.

"Ahhh, oh master, your cock feels so amazing, I can't imagine life without it, I love your cock inside me so much, it feels so good," he moaned with pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mai nodded and did as was ordered of her. She faced away from her Queen and awaited more orders, shaking her cute ass.

----------

"How do you like it, Z?" Kiva whispered, standing behind her and rubbing his hard cock against her ass.

"I love fucking you, my dear slut," Kiva moaned, pulling Lucy into a passionate kiss as he shot a gallon of cum into his butt, filling him.

"More! Fuck me more! Make me forget about my old bitch of a wife!" May screamed, loud enough for Kat to hear. "Fuck me like a slut! Let Z know how much of a cock loving slut I was!" she yelled, before taking another cock in her mouth and feeling sperm fall on her girly body.
"Ooh you sexy little tease," Mindy giggled, slapping Mai's ass before grabbing onto her hips, pulling her down onto her cock, letting out a long moan as it slid inside of her cunt, "Ahhh, oh my, that feels good," she moaned, holding onto Mai's legs as as she thrusted into her.

Z's only answer was a loud growl as she tried to pull her eyes away.

Lucy cried out loudly into the kiss, feeling his own orgasm coming on as he covered Kiva's stomache with his cum. He pulled away from the kiss slightly, "master, I'm sorry, please, let me clean you off." he purred.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad