Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior pecked her forehead and then moved down to her breasts, kissing all over the two tender orbs as his right hand moved down to touch and stroke her clit, while his left stroked her back, feeling her smooth skin and moving down to feel her ass. After covering her rack in kisses, he took one nipple into his mouth and began sucking on it, pleasuring the girl, before moving to the other and doing the same.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Shid'Ja blushed even harder, and moaned softly as he moved down to pleasure her breasts, gasping slightly when she felt his hand reach down and play with her clit, making her wet quickly. She released one particularly delightful moan when he began to suck on her now hard nipples, and again when his other hand reached her slightly large, tender ass.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior pulled back and kissed the spot between her breasts, as his right hand pushed a single digit into Shid'ja's pussy, and kept it there. "Enjoying yourself?" he asked as his finger was inside of her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Shu-shut up." She said weakly, her head still spinning from the moment he slid his fingers into her. "I-Its not like I have a choice..." She moaned, her hips bucking a little bit, her cold body burning for his touch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"There's always a choice," he replied, as he began moving his finger in and out of her. "But I'll save the speech. For now, enjoy yourself," he insisted, using his thumb to rub her clit as he pushed his finger in and out of her. He then began kissing all over her chest again, before moving down to her belly, even pushing his tongue into her belly button and licking inside of it.
"Y-You should know." she moaned as he pleasured her, making her blush and moan even more. "My mistress put a spell on m-me. I cant cum," she explained sadly. She arched her back a bit as he thumbed her clut and pushed his fingers into her wet cunt. "So this...this wont wooork!" she moaned, humping into his hand a bit. She moaned delightfully loud when he began to kis her breasts again, and suddenly arched her back and came hard when he frenched her belly button. It was spectacular orgasm, her back arching beautifully, exposing all of her glistening body, her young perky breasts, her delicious cunt, her flexing stomach. She seemed so surprised by this that she was unable to do more than moan and pant for most of the time she was like this.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I did not know anything about any sp-" He was cut off as the girl screamed, and couldn't help but find beautiful. Savior enjoyed the fact that he had made the girl climax, and he licked his finger and then rubbed it against her cheek, letting her know she did in fact cum. He then moved down and licked up her juices before kissing her lips, and pushing his tongue, letting her taste herself, before pulling back. "I'm sorry, what were you saying?" he teased.
The weakened vampire merely panted weakly as he rubbed her face, and cried out softly as he went back to lick up her juices, kissing back a bit when he kissed her and made her taste herself, blushing hard at how she had just tasted her own cum. After a moment she collected herself and panted out, "I...I dont...dont know how...how you did it...N-normally...she just tortures me...with my inability...to cum...wha...what did...you do?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"All I did was pleasure you. I don't know anymore than you do. I didn't even know about your spell. Perhaps it only works when she is touching you? Maybe it was all a lie? Or perhaps I have something that makes me different. A heart, for instances."
"N-No...I have tried to pleasure myself many times, she has brought me far past the point of orgasm, and yet not allowed me to cum...I dont know...maybe...maybe while Im not around her...her control might be broken." She panted softly, her body still trembling softly from her orgasm. She yawned a little and said. "Well..you had your fun...the sun is coming up, I wont be able to stay away much longer...so...so could I see the sun? One last time?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)