Bondage queens.
08-04-2010, 02:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-04-2010, 02:57 PM by Erethzium.)
RE: Bondage queens.
Vook giggled softly, pressing her lips around the head of Thorne's cock, while grasping it with her soft claw, starting to jerk it up and down, her tail swishing happily above her big rump as she smiled up at the lizardess.
08-05-2010, 03:54 PM,
"Ohhh yess, keep going slut..." Yumi moaned happily. "Keep going, pleasure your mistress and beg...Im...almost there." Yumi's tongue hung out of her mouth as she neared her orgasm, humping slightly into Kitt's mouth.

-----------

Silvia blushed and finished lubing the false cock. "Mmm, mistress...how do you want me?" she asked, still blushing but undeniably aroused. She waited patiently for Mindy to decide in what position to take her, trusting her mistress's judgment.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

08-06-2010, 11:18 AM,
Thorne moaned with pleasure, "Next time, mmm, I'll have to remember to bind your arms too." she teased, loving the way Vook nuzzled her cock as she purred down at her, her own tail whipping around a bit.

"Please. Pleasure me. Mistress." Kitt said between laps over Yumi's pussy, her own cunt was soaked with her arousal, dripping heavily.

"Face to face of course," Mindy purred as she climbed over Silvia's body till they were eye level, the rubber toy hanging just over her open cunt, "Love you so much Silvia," she smiled, leaning her head down and pressing her lips firmly against hers as she dropped her hips, impalig the toy into Silvia, moaning into the kiss from the pleasure it gave her as well.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

08-07-2010, 09:59 AM,
"Ahhh yess!" Yumi cried as she came hard, her juices flooding out into Kitt's mouth. She could do little aside from arch her back and moan as she came, her eyes glazed over, and her tongue hanging out of her mouth slightly. When she finally came down from her orgasm she would pant and moaned softly, still playing with her own breasts. "So, do you want pleasure now slut?" she asked as she looked down at Kitt. "Then turn around and lift your ass into the air and let me get a good look at you."

-------------

Silvia had shivers as Mindy climbed over her body, her skin rubbing against that of her mistress as she felt the toy rubbing over her damp pussy. "I love you too mistress." Silvia moaned as they kissed, enjoying the feeling of being dominated and cared for by Mindy. Her body was on fire, burning with anticipation as her breasts rubbed against her mistress's, her tongue dancing with Mindy's. Then suddenly she felt the toy enter her tight cunt, and screamed into the kiss. It hurt more than anything the sheltered human had ever felt, and she could not help but struggle beneath Mindy as the thing tore through her virgin barrier and embedded itself deep within her.

08-07-2010, 02:29 PM,
"Yes, please mistress," Kitt purred as she turned around, laying her head down and sticking her ass into the air, lifting up her tail to expose her pussy and ass, "Please mistress, make me feel good."

"Shh, it'll be over soon, then you'll feel just the pleasure." Mindy purred, kissing Silvia's cheek, she stayed perfectly still, waiting for Silvia to grow more accustomed to the feeling of penetration before she began moving her hips again.

08-13-2010, 02:49 PM,
"Mmm...mmrrr..." The silver dragoness purred happily as she kept rubbing her moist lips along Thorne's cock, jerking it faster while her other claw rubbed and fondled the two scaly balls.
08-13-2010, 03:33 PM,
"Ooh, I can't resist anymore," Thorne growled with lust as she flicked a claw over Vook's snout, cutting off the muzzle, "Let me feel that wonderful tongue of yours." she purred.

08-16-2010, 11:31 AM,
Silvia moaned and groaned beneath Mindy for a few moments before finally her shaking body began to still and the pain in her nethers faded away. She blushed hard and moaned softly, feeling the Dildo still deep inside her cunt. "I-I think Im ready mistress." she said softly.

-----------

Yumi smiled evilly and took the Dildo into her hands and began to rub Kitt's pussy with it, making sure it was all lubed up. "How does that feel slut?" she asked before withdrawing it and shoving it into Kitt's ass, and then flipping the switch to electrify her through her rectum.

08-16-2010, 06:42 PM,
Mindy smiled and nodded, kissing Silvia gentley as she began moving the strap-on, letting out a soft moan as she felt it sliding past the girl's tight folds.

Kitt purred and moaned from the dildo rubbing over her pussy lips, whimpering slightly as it was pulled away before gasping as it was shoved into her ass, "M-mis!" she suddenly tensed up, her mouth stuck open in a wordless scream as electricity coursed through her body.

08-21-2010, 06:45 AM,
"Yes, Mistress." Vook purred, moving her snout forward and taking the lizardess' cock into her warm maw, her slick tongue coiling around it and starting to stroke it firmly as she sucked on it, her free claw still rubbing the lizardess' scaly sack.