Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior once again pulled it away and said, "Say 'I will obey you.' That's all you have to say to get what you want." He moved the vibrator up again and rubbed it against her nipples, then back down ot rub it against her clit, and then back so it didn't touch any part of her. "Well, Demon Flower? Say I will obey you, and the vibrator goes in."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ahhh, Demon will obey, I will!" She moaned desperately, her thighs dripping with her juices. "Please, my nipples and my pussy...touch them...please..." she begged, thrusting herself out towards him, trying to stand on the tips of her toes as she leaned towards him.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior smiled and kissed lips once more as he pushed the vibrating dildo into the girl, allowing it to shake and vibrate within her wildly. His other hand moved to her rack and took one of her breasts in hand and played with it, squeezing and rubbing it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Demon kissed back and screamed into the kiss, expressing her pleasure when the dildo was forced into her burning pussy. It vibrated around inside her, making her shake her hips and wiggle her butt in a sexy, and adorable way. Her nipples were already hard peaks of pleasure, she could do little to hold back how much ecstasy was running through her. "Ahhhhh! Im going to mel-" she managed to moan before her lips were captured by Savior's again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior pulled from the kiss and moved down to take one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking on the hard nipple and flicking it with his tongue. His other hand moved down to slap and rub her ass, squeezing it while his other hand made sure to thrust the vibrator in and out of her without mercy. "Then melt," Savior whispered to her, before reclaiming her breast into his mouth.
And thats just what she did. Demon Flower arched her back and moaned out loudly, crying out as her juices spilled out around the vibrator, her body shaking with pleasure as she came. She continued to moan after her intense orgasm, especially if Savior was still sucking on her tit and thrusting the vibrator, though she would do so weakly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior kept the vibrator inside of her, and he kept sucking on one of her tits for a few minutes. Finally, he pulled back and licking his lips, leaving her slightly saliva coated nipple alone. He pulled the vibrator out of her and shut it off, bringing it to her mouth and said, "I order you to clean it," before rubbing the dildo against her lips, awaiting her response.
Demon Flower moaned softly as he pulled the thing out of her and left her sensitive nipple alone. She opened her eyes halfway when he placed the vibrator at her lips and slowly began to lick it clean and suck on it until all her feminine juices were gone. She was covered in sweat and cum, she would need to be cleaned soon, but even with this apparent obedience, she was still too dangerous to unbind, though that didnt mean Savior didnt have other ways of keeping her tied up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You will do as I order you to. Disobey and I'll never pleasure you again," he whispered, moving the vibrator down to rub her clit, before leaving her and taking the dildo with him. He would eventually return with something behind his back, and look at Demon Flower to see if she was awake or not.
Demon Flower moaned and twitched when he pressed the vibrator against her still throbbing clit, but did little else. When Savior came back she would be napping again, though she would hear and smell him and look up weakly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)