Join our server on Discord

Claria and Rick Clan Wars (Yumi / Fred_18 RPG)
I walk out of the bathroom and look at Rick. "Um... do you think this will do to wear around here?" I ask and smile at him.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I look at the dress she wore, admiring it before answering. "If they have issues with it they can take it up with me." I reply.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
"So, what part of this place your going to show me first?" I asked and smiled at Rick.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I think about it for a moment, before replying "Whatever catches your fancy I guess.." I say cautiously. "As long as we don't enter the Elder's Chamber or the training grounds we should be fine."
The OCA
I think and look at Rick. "Well, I really don't know for sure. Why don't you take me to your best part of this place?" I ask while I walked up to Rick.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"The only places I know that are interesting would be the Dining hall, Kitchens, Armory, and the Story hall. Sometimes the Story hall is used to call a clan meeting." I say as I walk over to the door, holding it open i say "After you."
The OCA
"Ok then." Claria says and walks outside of the room.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I follow her, directing her to the Armory which was closer and was on the way to the Dining halls. I stare at a picture of a nine taild fox before moving on.
The OCA
I start to follow Rick, noticing the pictures on the walls and started to wonder why some pictures where foxes.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I notice her staring, so I start to explain. "That picture there is the ninetail fox, supposidly a myth, this fox likes to play tricks. although i doubt it, my guess it is a diety of sorts in a fox form. Its tails show that it is wise and powerful, the more tails it has the more powerful it is." I stop for a second, "We don't wish to anger the Kitsunes though. every day after battle we bring gifts to its shrine to honor the slain foxes."
The OCA