Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior would soon return with two raw steaks. He would walk over and hold one close to her mouth and told her to start eating, ready to offer the other piece of meat when or if she wanted it. When she did begin eating, he would simply watch her, awaiting for when she no longer wanted to eat.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Watching Demon Flower eat was...a little disturbing. She tore into the steak like a shark, ripping off chunks by shaking her head hard from side to side and eating both steaks, one large mouthful at a time. By the end of it she still juices from the steak dripping down her chin and onto her breasts and stomach. She was licking her lips and an attempt to clean it, comically resembling a dog with too short a tongue.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior found her animal nature to be...quiet. At least the end of it, when she tried to clean herself. He left the room and soon returned with a rag. "Let me," he said, as he began to clean her body of the red juices. "Demon Flower...What will you do if I release you?" he asked when she was clean. He motioned towards the various chains and then looked at the girl.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Demon Flower did not resist as he cleaned her, smiling and closing her eyes as he wiped it off her face and body, arching her back to give him better access, the tip of her captured tail still wagging. She then looked at the chains and back at Savior, considering his words. "What did I do before?" she asked. "I'll do that!" She added, remembering, not even realizing why she was here, having no understanding of good or bad, crime or trouble.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No, you won't. Demon Flower, you don't realize this, but many of the things you do are bad," he explained. "Bad things are not good. No one likes them," he said, trying to speak to her as though she was a child, which in a way, she was. "I'll only let you free, if you follow my commands. Do everything I tell you to do. Do you understand me?" he asked, his eyes staring at her face, resisting the urge to look down.
"Bad? Good?" she asked, not understand either meaning. "Oh, I like them!" she corrected when he said no one likes them. "And Gody(Goddess) likes them, and kid (Child) likes them, and face (Skull) likes them too! They do things for me when I do 'bad' things, and they like it." she said, using simple logic. She smiled as though that had won the argument but then tilted her head when Savior made his proposal. "But I dun wanna! No!" she said back. She then struggled again in the chains for awhile but was still unable to get free. "Well...not if you let me go!" She threw in, defeating her own logic.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior sighed and looked at Demon Flower. "Murder, stealing, and vandalism are bad. Good people, nice people, are hurt when you do bad things. Only bad people like bad things," he explained. "You have been tricked. Lied to by Gody, kid, and face. They are not your friends. I am though. I want to help you. I want to make you a good person, and give you lots of friends," he explained. "When you're good, lots of people will be nice to you, more than when you were bad."
Demon Flower still looked terribly confused. She did not have any understanding of right or wrong. So everything she had done was bad? What was Murder, and stealing, and vandalism? She did not understand any of it and struggled again to get free. "I dont know." she finally said. "To much thinking, I wanna play! Let me go!" She demanded, struggling a bit more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior sighed and decided to take a chance. "Demon Flower, calm down. What do you want to play?" he asked, wanting to know her definition of play. He also asked, "You don't want to hurt me, right?"
Demon Flower chuckled and said, "Maybe..." She looked at him with the playfulness of a child, but that could very well mask the fatality of a demon. "I just want to...play!" she said happily.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)