Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
Melina moaned and cried out as he came in her mouth and then on her face and breasts. Everywhere it touched it made her feel sexually aroused and as she was wallowed it on his command she felt and even greater pleasure seize her and she began to moan and drip uncontrollably. She Gladly lifted her shaking as into the air for him, and cried out in pleasure when he began to finally push into her. "Yess! Oh, that feels soooo good!"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King smiled and moved his hands down to grasp her large tits, squeezing the beautiful breasts. "Yes, that's right slut, scream. Let the multiverse hear your sluttish screams, as your Master fucks your tight cunt," he moaned, now ramming his cock into her without mercy, his balls slapping against her as his hard cock pleasured the slut, looking for her sweet spot.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Her G spot was actually hard to find due to how much pleasure she was in already. She withered in ecstasy and moaned constantly, crying out in pleasure. When he grabbed her tits it was almost too much and she arched her back, giving him better access to her huge rack. And then he found her sweet spot, and it was all over, Melina would cum any second.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King smiled and began to fuck her without mercy, grabbing her by her waist as he began to fuck her as superspeed, and all of his thrusts were focused on her sweet spot, to ensure even more pleasure. He didn't just want to give them pleasure, he wanted both of them to have multiple orgasms from this. He shot his seed into her, not once, but three times, giving her so much cum it began to leak out of her pussy, even as he fucked her. Finally, with one last earth shattering orgasm and a scream, he slowed down his thrusts, but kept his cock inside of her as his fourth gallon of sperm entered the Goddess. "Enjoying yourself...slut?" he panted.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Melina could not even speak by the time they stopped, her face down on the ground, her tongue hanging out as she was devoured in pleasure. Initially she had arched her back beautifully and fluttered her wings with each orgasm, but around her sixth one she had started to tire and now she was just flat out exhausted. There was so much cum in her now that each thrust brought her to climax now, and she was senseless with pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King added a few more thrusts into her, making her climax, before pulling out of her, his cum leaking out her sexy body. He took her in his arms and turned her around, followed by rubbing his cock against her breasts, face, and hair to wipe off their combined juices. He then laid her down on her back and threw a blanket on her, allowing her to rest as he left to go check on his other slaves.
Melina moaned weakly as the cock was rubbed all over her and moaned sweetly. She fell asleep quickly and King was free to check on his other slaves. There was the yet unbroken Mecha, Melony who was a mortal, and the other gods, chi and Sevnie, who were sleeping on the bed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King looked at his slaves, and decided to visit Sevnie first. He walked over to the sleeping god and touched his shoulder, asking him to awake. When he did, he would find the taller boy kissing his lips, his tongue entering and exploring his mouth, with a hand on the back of his head so he could not pull away.
Sevnie slowly opened his eyes, which grew wide all at once halfway through when his lips met King's. Sevnie became as stiff as a board and did not move or respond as he was kissed, the only real movement he made was the trembling that was slowly starting to possess his body. Sevnie had been conquered through fear, not pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King pulled back and looked at Sevnie. "I don't want to hurt you. I want to apologize for what I did. So why don't you just relax, and let me do that?" he suggested. "I promise, I won't hurt you...."