Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
((I see. We can just put it on break for now then. Still want to continue this rp?))

Mai smiled at her lover and pecked her lips. She asked her slave to lay on her back, and once she did, the ex-Princess would lay beside her, placing one hand on Laura's breast and wrapping one leg around her maid's. "Sweet dreams, my sexy lover," she moaned, kissing Laura one last time, before falling asleep.

--------------

Kiva was proud of his slut and he slapped Katt's ass. "Good girl! Very good girl! Here's your reward for telling this naughty bitch to the cold, hard, truth!" he shouted, before shooting his cum into her ass, filling it with his seed. He didn't stop though and kept thrusting into her even after his orgasm, with his cum pouring out of her butt. "What do you think of your 'mighty' Queen now, Z?"

--------------

Kiva smiled and walked over his two slaves cuddled. "If you two are ready, the three of us can go to a nearby bar, maybe have you two being gangbanged by the peasants you once oppressed."

"What do you want to do, Lucy?" May smiled, kissing her sister.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
OOC: Yeah.

IC:

Laura smiled happily as she rubbed against Mai's body, loving the warmth from her mistress and lover. Sighing happily as she fell asleep.

"Ahhh, oh thank you, thank you master," Katt moaned, loving the feeling of her master's cum drooling from her ass.

"St-stop this, why are you doing this!?" Z growled towards Kiva

"Whatever my master wants me to, I'm nothing but a cock hungry whore, living only to obey him." Lucy purred as he smiled up at Kiva.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
((Okay. If you have any suggestions to keep this rp entertaining for you, say so))

"She does this because she loves me, and I love her. I love fucking her slutty body, and she loves my large cock fucking her. The old king never gave her pleasure. I on the other hand, make her go mad with pleasure," Kiva moaned. "So why don't you join your queen, Z, and worship your King?"

-----------------

Kiva smiled and pulled both of them into a passionate kiss, before leading them to a nearby bar. The bar was filled with drunken patrons, strip poles, and the two would notice other feminine boys like themselves walking around, flirting with men and even having sex in public. Kiva grabbed a pair of beer bottles and handed one to May ordering her to drink.

"I think you deserve a reward, Lucy." With that, Kiva drank a large portion of the beer himself and kept it in his mouth. He then grabbed Lucy by his hair and pulled him into a passionate kiss, making him drink the alcohol as they made out.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"No, I, I can't, this is so wrong," Z whimpered slightly, fighting back to urge to break down into tears.

"Just, ahhh, give in Z, it feels so wonderful, being the king's slut, is better than anything I could imagine." Katt moaned, drooling in pleasure.

Lucy purred happily into the kiss, drinking down the beer in Kiva's mouth, moaning happily from being kissed by his master, smiling over towards May a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"See, Z? Katt likes it. The old King and Prince like it. The Princess like it. I've made them all slaves, and they obey me willingly," King smiled, pecking Katt's cheek, and holding her in his arms. "Just let it all go, Z, and let yourself rest in eternal bliss."

-----------

Kiva pulled from the kiss, and May pouted cutely. "Why don't you two go and entertain the guests? Dance for them, flirt with them, do whatever they want. Don't worry, I'll be here, watching," he smiled, patting both of their butts.

"As you wish, Master." May looked at Lucy and winked at her, thrusting her crotch forward to rub it against Lucy's. "What do you say, Lucy? Wanna entertain all these men?" she asked, before suddenly climbing onto a table and standing on it, shaking her ass and hips for the men, moving seductively for the many men of the bar.

"Do whatever you can to entertain these men, Lucy. If you do well, I promise to fuck you," Kiva smiled, patting Lucy's ass, before walking off to get a drink.
"I, can't, it's, I refuse, to do this." Z growled slightly.

"Mmm, and what if your former queen ordered you to," Katt purred, nuzzling back against Kiva, "Then what would you do?"

"Mmm, I'm looking forward to it master." Lucy purred from the pat, her tail wagging happily as she walked into the crowd, flirting a few of the drunk men.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva smiled and gently stroked Z's cheek. "Yes...If your Queen and King ordered you be a slut, if the entire royal family ordered you, what would you do? Dare you defy them?" he smiled, pecking Z's lips.

-----------

Lucy suddenly found a familiar face. "I remember you!" the drunken man smiled, being the man Lucy had made out with before meeting Z, grabbing Lucy's arm and pulling him close. "Look at what you did to me," the man smiled, leading the slut's hand to his erection. "Do something about that, you bitch."
"A knight must never disobey an order from their king or queen," Katt purred, kneeling at Kiva's side, nuzzling against his leg.

"A, an, order, from my king and queen?" Z stuttered slightly, "I, would have, no choice, my king and queen's word, is law."

"Mmm, with pleasure," Lucy purred, kneeling down, nuzzling at the man's erection, breathing in his heavenly scent as he began licking over the man's balls and cock, purring with pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Good. Katt, I think you know what to say. Once you're done, we can go and visit the King and ask him his opinion on the matter," Kiva smiled, petting Katt's head. "Begin, my sweet, sexy lover."

----------

"Ohhh...Fuck! To think I actually considered serving you!" the man laughed, placing his hands on Lucy's head and making her take more of his cock. As Lucy served the cock with his mouth, another man slapped her cute ass, followed by rubbing his erection against it.

"I can't believe I get to fuck the prince's ass!" the man smiled, before pushing his cock into Lucy's butthole, moaning in pleasure. "So tight...!"
"Z, since you still seem to see me as the one in charge, I'm relinguishing all control over to the new King, I trust you will show him the same loyalty you showed me and the old king." Katt purred as she nuzzled against Kiva's leg.

"Ah, y-yes, my queen. Whatever you say." Z said, blushing slightly.

Lucy moaned with pleasure, sucking hard on the man's cock as his ass squeezed the other's. His own cock rock hard beneath him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad