Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
The golden eyed boy moaned and panted as he was fucked and jerked off, his eyes glazed over, his tongue hanging out in pleasure. Shay came quickly after the shadow hands got on him, and cried out into the kiss as he shot his load into the water.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter kept fucking his slave, pounding away at his butt like a jackhammer. He moaned into the kiss, as a gallon of hot sperm shot into Shay's butt, filling his butt with his hot seed. He pulled out of the kiss, and licked Shay's cheek and whispered, "How do you like it, slut? Enjoying my hot cum?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ahhhh...its so warm..." Shay moaned weakly, arching his back and cumming again. His smooth,slender body pressed against King's, allowing him more reach over his feminine form.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King moaned in pleasure, and his hands stroked Shay's body, feeling his curves. "Good girl," he smiled, and kissed his cheek as he pulled her out of the water and laid him down on the stone ground, feet still in the water. He then said, "I'll fuck you again in a bit." He then looked at Melina, swimming over and asking her if she needed help now.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Shay moaned as his body was stroked, slick and soft. He blushed a little as he was complemented and moaned softly as he was laid down on the stone, closing his eyes for a little nap. Melina blushed and nodded. "M-My wings are hard to reach..." She said softly, trying to hide the fact that her pussy was wet and her nipples were hard from watching them fuck.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King smelled the girl's wet pussy, but pretended not to notice. He took a soft rag and poured water on it, before he began to work on cleaning her wings, getting out of the pool and sitting behind her to do so. "Just relax, and let me work," he whispered, cleaning her beautiful wings, adding a massage or stroke every once in a while.
(She has butterfly wings, remember?)

Melina did as she was told and stayed still as King cleaned her translucent, and delicate, wings. They were not very hard to clean off, and soon he had them shining like new. "Thank you master..." She said with a blush, hugging herself to hide her breasts ad bit as she looked at him from over her shoulder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Right...Butterfly wings. My bad.))

"My pleasure, my dear," he smiled, and pecked her cheek. "You know I've already seen you naked. There's really no purpose for you to cover your chest," King said, and gently tried to make her move her hands. "By the way, did you enjoy the show?"
Melina did not resist and her hands were moved away from her breasts. "I...I..." she was blushing too hard to speak, clearly embarrassed out of her mind. The blush and embarrassment were kinda cute on the goddess that had been so high and mighty before.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You...you...what?" he smiled, pecking her lips and moving to her neck, kissing and licking her flesh. King lifted his hands up and stroked her waist, as he sucked on her neck, leaving red marks on her skin. His hands eventually moved from her waist and rubbed her breasts, squeezing the large tits.