Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
"Ahh...it...it hurts..." Sevnie whimpered. His ass tore a bit, allowing some blood to lubricate his ass. He continued to shake in pain though, despite King's actions. "Please...just tell...tell me what you want..." He begged, tears streaming down his young, girly face and evaporating into the air. King would feel new power entering him, the power to create holy light, to summon swarms of doves, and to create wings upon himself and all things he touched. Sevnie was a gentle being, and had surrendered from pain before he could be seduced with pleasure. He would be King's slave...but out of fear and not pleasure.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King broke down as Sevnie broke down, submitting to him. He pulled out of Sevnie and freed the boy, falling to the ground as the chains holding him were broken. "I want to help people. I want to make a better world. I want good people to be happy. I want bad people to suffer. I want people treating other people like their friend. I want kids smiling and laughing, and married couples happy and in love. I want a better world, where all the good people are happy. Where heroes are a common occurrence, where the right thing is a synonym with the smart thing. A beautiful world. A perfect world. I just want to do the right thing. That's all I want. That's all I ever wanted..." he cried, falling apart at the seams as he told Sevnie everything.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Sevnie hugged his legs to his chest and watched in fear as his kidnapper broke down, hardly understanding what he was doing. Suddenly, Lillian appeared, and hugged him from behind again. "Lift yourself child, you are embarrassing me." She said into his ear. "The world we are creating will see the end of suffering for the rest of eternity. Because some suffered now, an infinite number will be saved later. Think child, infinite and uncountable generations will never know hate or pain because of what we are doing."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King rose up, but still he was upset. "But mother...All those innocent lives? They're dying...Hundreds of them. I turned all those worlds into hell..." he realized. Another thought also hit his mind. "M-mother...Do you have other children than me...?" he inquired.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Be calm my child." She ordered. "Those world are no longer needed. Soon there will be only one perfect world, and all will live there." she stiffened a little as he asked this question. "Why do you ask this child?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"But all those lives! Can they all fit in one perfect world?" he asked. "I saw another being talking to Sevnie. A dragon. Templum, you said his name was. You said he could not be captured, that you had other weapons to deal with him. Does this mean you have other children to do your work? Am I just one of many?" King asked, redressing himself and placing his hat on his head. "...And why do you seem so strange when I ask you this, mother?" he added, noticing her stiffening.
"You are not one of many." she said truthfully, "You are unique. But I do have other who serve me, and they shall be used against him." "No..." the weak protest came from Sevnie, who had found a corner to hide in. "N-Not Templum...he is...my brother...you cant..." He gasped softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King walked over to Sevnie and apologized. "I'm sorry...For a better world to be made, lives must be taken...But its for the greater good. Right, mother?" he sighed, looking at his creator for conformation. "We're doing the right thing...Right?"
"Yes." She said without a doubt. "Now, Child, I will reward you. You can play with your slaves. After that you must gather more of them for me." She turned and began to leave through her portal. "Do not disappoint me child." She said as she disappeared. King would find that he could awaken any and all of his slaves by merely touching them. Sevnie was passed out against the wall, caught in Lillian's spell.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King picked Sevnie up and placed him on the bed with the other slaves he had acquired. He sighed and rubbed his head, repeating what his mother said. He had to do this. For her. For his creator. His mother. He then looked at Melina and decided to awaken her first, touching her shoulder. "Wake up, Melina."