Join our server on Discord

Open Brain
*slides his hands from Yumi's waist to fondle her breasts as his thrusts speed up*
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi: *starts to moan and start to pant a little*
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
*smiles as he hears Yumi moan*

Those are some adorable little noises, Yumi.

*continues thrusting*

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
*smiles*
only for you
*starts to kiss Dua's neck while thrusting with him*
Creative Minds
The OCA
*gives Yumi a light spank as he continues thrusting*

sooo goood...

*I kept on kissing his neck and then whispered in his ear*
I-It is!
Want to change position?
Creative Minds
The OCA
Sure! Where would you have me?

*thinks*
doggy style
*takes Dua's cock out of me and gets into the position*
Creative Minds
The OCA
*positions himself behind Yumi, gently grabbing her by the waist and carefully navigating his cock to the entrance of her pussy*

Ready?

*Looks at Dua*
Yes, I'm ready. I want you to fuck me as hard as you can
*smiles and winks at him*
Creative Minds
The OCA