Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
By now, Lilymon and Mimi were happily kissing, the young American girl lost to the amazing pleasure her partner gave. Lilymon didn't even seem to be under control, now openly pleasuring her friend. The two were in a 69 position, naked, with Lilymon on top and Mimi on the bottom. They both had already came at least twice, and didn't stop.

Finally, Rika was actually wet from the show, blushing bright red and trying to drown out the sounds of moans. Renamon had kept her cool better, but barely. She was also wet, to a smaller degree, and her pheromones could be smelt by Ersumon. Her nipples were slightly erected, and could be seen if one looked closely at her fur, and there was a small pink blush on her face.

As for Sora, she was moaning as he fucked her, taking it far better than before, with Biyomon still kissing her.

------------

"Come with me," Alex ordered, his face monotone. He took her hand and led her out of the room, giving her a pink bathrobe to cover herself with. The two would exit the room and enter another, where they could be alone. He asked her to sit on the bed and he would look at her with a strange light in his eyes. "Orihime, do you hate me? For the things I've done? Taking you and Rangiku from your world, not to mention I might take others from your world as well. Do you hate me for these things?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Orihime looked away when asked these questions. She didnt hate anyone, it was hard for her to hate...but at the same time she could not say that she liked him in anyway, especially if he was going to keep taking people from her world. She could not longer help her friends, who she knew would need her healing abilities. She couldnt even heal Alex, she could do nothing. "I...I dont hate you..." She said softly.

-----------

Erusmon decided to let Mimi and Lillymon fuck each other in unconsciousness, Lillymon having no choice but to comply, even if she wasnt already doing it on her own. AS for Rika and Renamon, her smirked and said "Wow, what sluts. They take pleasure in just watching you two make out and be fucked by me." He said loudly enough for them to hear. He kept fucking Sora and teasing Biyomon, never relenting on either of them.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Erusmon would notice both Renamon and Rika growling at his comment and trying to fight back, but it resulted in nothing. "Thank you, Master! Thank you!" Sora screamed, screaming in pleasure before Biyomon pulled her into their hot kiss once more. The two made out as he fucked her and Sora pulled from the kiss for a second, making Biymon move down to lick and suck on her breasts. "Master, I...I feel like I'm about to cum! Can I?" she gasped, screaming with each thrust.

----------

Alex fell onto his knees and he gently took Orihime's hand. He looked down at the ground and sighed, before looking up at her, into her eyes. "Orihime...I know you don't like me. If you could, you would hate me, like Rangiku did. I don't blame you. I'm sorry things couldn't be better. I'm sorry that...I am what I am. I'm sorry I've made things worse. I'm sorry for everything. I hope what I'm about to show you helps you find...some form of relationship with me..." He then rose up a bit and gently placed his hand on the back on her head.

"Close your eyes," he begged. Once she did, he placed his forehead against Orihime's and showed her what had happened. She saw in her mind, everything he did in the Bleach universe. She saw him, fighting Aizen with Ichigo by his side, she saw him beating the Espada and saying the lives of Chad and Rukia. She saw him save lives and kill those that had hurt so many innocent. She saw him save her universe.

Of course, in reality, his face was masked, he altered it so that she could see who was under that mask. The point was, she saw him save her friends. After the long show events was then, he slowly pulled back and looked at her. "Orihime...You don't have to believe me, but I went to your world, and fought by the side of your friends. Together, we killed Aizen, and brought peace to the land. I'm sorry to say that I won't stop taking girls from your world, but if ever another threat arises in the land of your friends, of the man you truly love, I will return and I will destroy anything or anyone who dares threaten them...."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Cum my little slut." he whispered to Sora, groping her tits as he continued to fuck her until she came. When she did he would pull her off and hand her off to Biyomon. "Stand pleasure her." He ordered to both of them and began to walk towards Rika and Renamon, his glistening Erection still hard as steel, its impressive size out for them both to see. "So, who wants to be next?" He asked, moving over to Rika. "You have a cute face, and I can fix those tits of yours." He said, getting close enough to look her in the eyes clearly, his nose almost touching hers and his dick pressing into her stomach.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Sora screamed as she came violently, her eyes glazing over. When their master left, the two would grope and kiss one another, rubbing their clits against one another. As for Rika and Renamon, the vixen yelled at Erusmon as he neared her partner. "Get away from her!" she yelled. It seemed she wanted to go first...
Mike ignored her and kept his eyes on Rika, wanting to see her reaction. "Well, would you like that? Would you like me to make you feel like they do?" He asked her, his face still close to hers, his dick still hard and pressed against her stomach.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Get away from," Rika whispered, spitting in the male Digimon's face, keeping her strong willed and tough girl act strong. Of course her rebellious nature would only make it better when she was defeated by pleasure or pain...
The spit never reached him, deleting before it could touch him. "Get away?" He asked as he reached down into her jeans and felt up her wet panties? "Well then what is this? Are you enjoying this? Being tied up? Watching other girls get fucked? Or maybe you are so terrified that I just made you piss yourself. Which is it?" He asked, teasing her a bit as he rubbed her pussy through her panties.

-----------

Orihime didnt know what to say, she didnt think he was lying, but she was at a loss. What could she feel? Was she supposed to be happy that her friends were safe from Aizen? Or sad that they were in danger from him. Still, she was grateful. "Th-Thank you master..." She said softly, her confusion clear. But one thing was clear, she did like him a lot more now. "Thank you for saving my friends!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ahh...S-stop..." Rika moaned, her eyes closing and her hips moving, trying to get as much pleasure from Erusmon's fingers as she could. "No..." she moaned, finding pleasure in the humiliating act. "G-get away from me you freak..." She didn't want to answer, but her moans spoke volumes of the truth. She liked what she saw.

"RIKA! GET AWAY FROM HER!" Renamon demanded, fighting to free herself. "Stop that, you bastard!" she screamed, blushing more as she watched her best friend being pleasured.

-------------

Alex pulled away from her and sat beside her on the bed, looking at the ground. "I'm sorry, Orihime. I'm sorry I'm such a scumbag. I wish I didn't have to do this. But I can't stop myself. I...I don't know what I can ever do to make up for my sick, perverted ways. So my only solace is making girls like you happy. I hope what I've done at least brings a little joy to you," he sighed, knowing she was confused from all of this. "If there's anything else you need, don't be afraid to ask. I want you happy. Its what you deserve..." He then looked at her, and if she had nothing left to say, he would simply ask, "Do you want to be the one to tell Rangiku or shall we do it together?"
"Im not doing anything. Can you see? She is moving against me, my finger isnt even trying to touch her anymore." He said to Renamon, letting her see the truth of it. He then pulled his hand out of Rika's pants and as she moaned, placed them in her mouth. "If you want anymore then you are going to have to lick my fingers clean." He whispered to her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)