Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
Sevnie moaned softly as his sleeping body was kissed and groped, and a few moments later, opened his eyes. He rattled his chains a little when he realized he was being kissed and attempted to push away. His skin was extremely soft and pleasurable to touch, and his long blond hair was almost like long strands of soft downy feathers rather than actual hair, and his wings fluttered helplessly all throughout the kiss.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King pulled from the kiss and smiled at the boy. "Hello there. I take it you've heard of me? My name is King, but you shall call me Master," he explained, moving his hand down to stroke Sevnie's penis. After introducing himself, he began to kiss the helpless slave's neck, as his other hand spanked Sevnie's girly ass.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ahh...no..." Sevnie moaned as he felt King's head find his small, half erect member. "Please, l-let me go...I havent done anything wrong..." the small god moaned as his neck was kissed and his ass spanked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"That's not what I heard..." King whispered into his ear as his hand moved to Sevnie's butt hole. He pushed a single digit into the blond girly boy and said, "Besides, don't you like feeling good? Feeling someone pleasuring you? Fucking you?" He then kissed his lips again, as he began to push two fingers into Sevnie's ass.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ahh, p-please dont!" He moaned helplessly as he was penetrated by one, and then two fingers. His eyes teared up and his soft crying was smothered by King's kiss. He would need to find the boys sweet spot in order to make him fall to pleasure. He was beautiful, one of the few gods of light, the purity surrounding him was unmatched so far. Even Chi, innocent though she was, could not emanate the aura of purity the small angel like god did.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King his fingers out of Sevnie and pulled away from the slave. He looked him over, examining his girly body. "You have quite the body, little one. I would expect something more....masculine. But you? You have such curves, and your butt...Your hair. You are a girl in every definition. Save this," he added, reaching down and squeezing Sevnie's dick. He continued to walk around him, stroking his chest, rubbing his nipples, kissing his lips, and fingering his butt, seeking a spot where he seemed to ahve the most pleasure.
Sevnia blushed and said, "Th-This is only my physical form...I am not male or female, I am l-light..." He struggled to hold back his soft moans as King pleasured the boy, finding a sweet spot in his ass an in the boys wings. When pressure was applied to a certain area of Sevnie's rectum, her arched his back and wiggled his butt, his erection going to full as he moaned and mewled from the touch, pulling on the chains on his arms to try to lift himself away from the strange, pleasing touch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Then why does look like such a slut?" he chuckled, slapping Sevnie's butt, before using one hand to push a finger into his butt, using it to rub and pleasure his sweet spot. His other hand stroked one of his wings, loving the feeling of the soft, white feathers.
"Ahhh! N-No...please...I-I might..." The angel moaned, his wings fluttering to escape his touch as his ass wiggled on the fingers. "Uhhh...ohhh...." He moaned, his erection as hard as can be, his mouth open, his tongue hanging out just a little.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You might what?" King chuckled as he pushed two fingers into the boy, focusing on his spot. He fingered him like this for a few minutes, licking and kissing his neck and stroking his wings all the while. He even made it three fingers after a while, increasing the pleasure.