Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Rain shook as much as she could, but quickly stopped. She feared Mike as a snake greatly, but she feared the magical might of her master, Mickal, far more. So she tried her best to control herself, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't stop her tears from falling as the snake licked and teased her clit, praying to the Sovereigns she would be safe, that she would live another day.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mike laughed darkly and continued downward, his body rubbing against her clit as he began to enter her slit. He would bring her to the most horrible of orgasms, he would make her shake in both pleasure and fear, and that beautiful combination would sate his thirst.

--------

Flare moaned and panted, not resisting when she was kissed and tasted her own juices. Her hips began to push into Alex uncontrollably, he was driving her crazy with the gentle pleasure he was providing. It was adorable, she was so innocent and inexperienced...
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rain cried in pain and fear, but also humiliation. She couldn't believe any part of her was finding pleasure in this horrible act, by the very image of her fear. But she was. Some part of her, just found it nice to have something in her wet folds, and she hated that part of her. Please...stop...You're....you're going to make me cum, she cried in her head, as Mike pushed deeper and deeper into her cunt.

------------

"I'm going to make things right...I promise," he whispered, before licking away at her pussy as his hands rubbed her flesh, bringing her pleasure. "I'll show you love, gentleness, and I will help you heal," he said, before licking her clit, and then sucking on it, and then pushing his tongue as deep as it would go into her wet folds.

------------

When Grace woke up from her sleep, she would find a startling sight. Hunter was looking over Ren, his back to his love, and for a second she may have suspected the wolfkin of doing some perverted or sick. That was far from the truth though. She would hear a strange noise, and she would realize that Hunter, War Leader of the Saxon, great warrior and lord of many, was crying.

His tears landed on Ren, falling on her face. She may have tasted them, and they tasted bitter like Hunter's dark heart was, but with a strange aftertaste of....sweetness. Perhaps these tears told more than just sadness. Perhaps they spoke of Hunter's very soul. His evil and hatred was prominent in the wolfkin, but there was good in him, though at times it seemed small.

This act was brought upon by a disturbing revelation the man had in his dreams. He realized how similar he and Ren were, both of them were warriors and were loyal to their clans or kingdom. That was why his attempts to break Ren, breaking her legs and then healing her, brought him so much pain inside. He knew, that like her, he would never surrender his will. But now...seeing her like this...broken, was just....horrible. If fate had been different, would that be he who was shattered? The very idea, not to mention the horror in which he realized he did this to Ren, dealt a blow to the War Leader.

In a better world, he and Ren may have become allies, friends even. But here, in this horrible place, friends were enemies and enemies became friends. And now, as he looked at her fallen body, he had nothing, but hatred for Mike, but also himself. He was a disgusting bastard, and he felt himself burning with anger at what had happen. His hatred turned to guilt, and for once, in so many years, the mighty War Leader cried.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered to Ren, just barely loud enough for Grace to hear.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mike did not cease, wiggling and moving around inside her, purposefully finding her G spot and rubbing against it hard as he continued to enter her until, at last, he reached the entrance to her cervix, and began to rub and lick it, surely bringing Rain endless fear while at the same time stimulating her pussy like not dick had ever done before.

-----------

Fare's ears pressed against her skull as she arched her back and cried out, feeling Alex actually enter her moist folds. She began to pant and continued to moan, her voice adorable as she attempted, and failed, to hold back her desperate cries of pleasure.

------------

Grace lifted her head slightly, about to say something when there was an urgent knocking at the door. Outside Alexander yelled, "War leader! Cassandra is here again! She is-Ugh!" Suddenly the sounds of battle were joined and Hunter would hear Alexander once again battling with Cassandra. She had apparently bested him last time, though it was hard to imagine the mighty, well trained Saxon falling to a britanian barbarian. If Hunter opened the door, there was a chance that he would be putting Grace and Ren in danger, but dare he leave his loyal soldier out there?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex kissed the girl's face and neck as he fucked her, being as gentle as he could have been to the innocent girl. He whispered, "If you want me to stop, then say so. I don't want to hurt you. I never wanted to hurt you..." he explained as he pushed his length into her, stopping once it was all inside of her.

-----------------

Sovereigns...Help me, please! Rain screamed in her mind. She cried so much, she couldn't take the horror of all this. She wanted to die. To go back in time. To change everything. Even worst than the fear was the pleasure. The horror that this snake was pleasuring her, making her want to cum so badly. She was on the verge though, and one more push from Mike would push her over, or he could just go back and torture her more.

----------------

"Alexander!" Hunter roared, his tears stopping. He looked at his lover and told her to stay and keep the door shut as he grabbed a sword from his closet and quickly ran to the door, opening it and helping his brother-in-arms fight against Cassandra.
Flare groaned with disappointment when he stopped licking her and suddenly looked frightened as he positioned himself over her. She shook her head in fear, she didnt want to be fucked, not yet. But there was little she could do to stop him if Alex pushed into her warm pussy.

----------

Mike was cruel, and he thought in both the long term and the short term. Both emotions, fear and pleasure, reaching their maximum, and then climaxing, gave him more pleasure than petty torture. So he made her cum, and cum hard, stopping a few times to build up more and more pleasure and fear, even nibbling her from the inside just as he made her cum.

-------------

Hunter would find Alexander locked in battle with Cassandra. When he exited, Alexander would get distracted and yell, "No! War leader, there is-" Suddenly he was kneed in the gut and fell forward, Cassandra lifting her massive club to finish him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter jumped forward into combat, sword at the ready. From what Alexander had said it seemed like this was a trap, but the warrior wolf was too overcome by his hate at seeing his best friend being attacked to care. He leapt forward and attempted to block Cassandra club with his sword, before he began fight her.

-------------

Alex stopped when he discovered her disappointment, having nearly taken her virginity. He silently pushed out of her and moved back down, and sucked on her large breasts instead, while his left hand took the place of his dick and began to finger her with two digits.

---------------

Rain screamed in pleasure as the horrible devil creature made her cum. She was horrified with herself, at her fate. Her, a once proud woman, reduced to a sex toy by a sick man and a freak of nature. True, she felt pleasure, but fear overcame it, leaving her crying after her powerful orgasm.
Hunter succeeded in his block, but Casandra merely smiled and continued to mount the pressure, as though to crush him despite his blocking. Obviously he was far too powerful, but Alexander still attempted to gasp something before Hunter felt a wicked pain in his gut. There was dagger there, thrown from across the hall by Cassandra's commander, the blond haired beauty of the barbarians. as usual, she said nothing, but could not help but smirk. The blade dripped with something other than blood, and Hunter would feel a stinging. Alexander roared and, with his own blade, cut the club in half, freeing up Hunter. Now it was too on two, and Hunter, despite the bleeding and burning, was far from out of the fight.

-----------

Flare moaned and trembled with pleasure as Alex sucked on her large breast and fingered her pussy. At first she tried to resist the pleasure for one reason or another, but a few minutes into it she was moaning loudly, panting cutely, and her body moved with his, her hips gyrating around his fingers and humping up into his hand as she came closer and closer to orgasm.

------------

When Rain finally came down from her orgasm, weeping and crying, she would feel a small tongue lapping up her tears and feel Mike coiled around her neck. "What a slut." He hissed cruelly. "Now slut, you got me very dirty with your slutty pussy. Why dont you lick me clean as thanks for the orgasm I gave you?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'll deal with Cassandra, handle her second," Hunter commanded, pulling the dagger out of his side and glaring at Cassandra. He held his sword with both hands and growled at her. "Did you think that could stop me so easily?" he asked, before charging forward with a side slash, ready to dodge whatever counter attack she may have returned.

--------------

"Y-yes, Master," Rain whimpered, and cleaned the snake's body with her tongue, tasting herself and the snake itself. And oh how she hated it. She fought the urge to throw up as she licked Mike's body. Kill me...Please...Someone, just kill me...

-----------------

"Go ahead and cum, Flare. I want you to experience true pleasure," Alex stated, not relenting his finger. He also resumed licking and sucking on her tits, pleasuring the large rack as well.
Cassandra said nothing and instead lifted both pieces of her destroyed club and threw them at Hunter, drawing a large knife a moment later and charging him.

-----------

"Good girl, now how about you-" "It is enough, leave her be." Mickal said, interrupting Mike. "Pfft, very well." Mike said, slithering down, off of Rain, making it a point to slide over her nipples before going into a hole in the wall where he seemed to live or sleep. Mickal sighed and stood up and sat on the bed, patting his lap and looking at Rain.

------------

Flare did just that and came moments later, her cries of pleasure filling the room as her warm juices coated Alex's fingers. She was soon left panting and moaning softly on the bed she lay on, her eyes closed as she either cuddled into the bed or into Alex.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)