Join our server on Discord

Open Brain
*laps up Yumi's orgasm, and begins to cum*

Oooohh...
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
*I start to gulp down all of Dua's cum and start to moan as Dua is still licking me out*
mmmm...
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
*orgasm continues*

Oooh...

*nuzzles his snout into Yumi's pussy*

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
*keeps on gulps down the cum and starts moaning a little*
Creative Minds
The OCA
*Dua's orgasm ends and he falls back onto the bed, still holding Yumi*

That was fun! Whew...

*takes Dua's cock out of my mouth*
It was fun, plus I think you where surprised when I changed in to my fox form
*giggles*
Creative Minds
The OCA
I sure was... So what would you like to do now?

*crawls up to Dua and kisses his forehead*
Relax for a moment, I'm kinda outta breath.
*rests my head on his chest and smiles*
Creative Minds
The OCA
Same here. *puts the stake beside Salem*

Dark: *reads Act 1 of LOVELESS* Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess. We seek it thus, and take to the sky. Ripples form on the water's surface. The wandering soul knows no rest.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Of course...

*lifts his arms and wraps them around Yumi before leaning his head back and closing his eyes*