Join our server on Discord

Open Brain
*big smile*

Yay! Let's see how long I can hold you up; should be quite a while considering how fit and sexy you are!

*initiates muzzle to crotch action*
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
yes, i bet you can hold me up for a while
*giggles and then blushes a bit*
aaawww, well your just handsome and cute
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
*chuckles while inserting the full length of his five inch tongue into Yumi's pussy*

*begins to speak with his mouth full again*

Ank oo, Yumi,

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
*starts to lick and suck on is cock again but starts to play with his balls*
mmhmm
Creative Minds
The OCA
*Pulls his tongue and licks the juices from his snout as his cock drips a bit of pre*

oh, Netjer.
Yumi you're good...

*keeps on sucking his cock and teasing Dua balls*
mmm
*starts to feel an orgasm getting closer and I start to moan*
Creative Minds
The OCA
*closes eyes with happiness as he continues to lick Yumi*

*Keeps on sucking and licking Dua's cock, but then feels the orgasm start to come out*
mmmmm
*I start to lick and suck Dua's cock even faster and also teased Dua's balls*
Creative Minds
The OCA
*continues to lick Yumi, as my cock begins to twitch in orgasm, but is held in for just the right moment*

Oooh, Yumi. So good...

*re-inserts tongue into Yumi*

*keeps on licking and sucking on his cock, plus starts to move my mouth up and down his cock. My orgasm still keeps coming out of me *
Creative Minds
The OCA