Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
When King turned her around he would find her eyes drenched in tears and her chest heaving. Mecha looked relieved for a moment, closing her eyes and going limp as she tried to rest, having been hanging the entire time and still hanging even as she tried to catch her breath. She shook her head and tried her best to fight when King suddenly created a new gag though, knowing what it was for from its shape, and Gave King a bit of trouble until he was finally able to pin her head down with shadows. She then had no choice but to take the thing into her mouth, her eyes welling up again as King rubbed his dick against her cheek. She then nearly gagged as the cock was shoved into her mouth having been in her own pussy, and, more recently, in her ass. Mecha could hardly scream as she was face fucked by King, helpless as he held her head still.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King stared at Mecha's crying face and he frowned and gently touched her cheek. "I'm sorry it has to be this way. But its for the greater good. For my Mother to be in control, you and the other Gods and Goddesses have to fall," he sighed, before silently grabbing her head and continuing his thrusting feeling her throat pleasure his cock, covering his cock in her saliva. After a few minutes of thrusting, he would fire a stream of cum into her mouth, making her taste his godly cum.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mecha almost choked as she was forced to swallow most of the cum he fired into her throat, turning slightly blue when King finally pulled out of her throat to let her breath. She spat feebly, unable to really spit at all due to the gag, and lolled her head, closing her still crying eyes. Still, she was not broken. It seemed Mecha had a superior will, it could take several attempts to finally break her. She was barely conscious now, anything he did would have reduced impact on her, it was best to wait until she could feel everything again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King looked at the green haired woman and patted her head. He zipped his pants up, hiding his cock and he pulled the gag out of Mecha. "I was created by Mother, and she told me to kidnap various Gods and Goddesses, and have sex with them until they submitted. Once they submitted, I would absorb their powers, rendering them as slaves," he explained. He doubted Mecha could even understand him, but what could she do now? Now that she was here, she would break sooner or later.... "For what its worth, I'm sorry. I wish there was a better way," he said, and placed his forehead against Mecha's. He then broke the chains holding her, and made the room bigger, with another bed appearing. He would place the girl there, and ask her to sleep, and the bed was soon covered by a dome of solid shadows, trapping her, although he made sure it wasn't air tight, so she could breathe. "...Now what do I do?" he sighed, looking at his other slaves.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"No...cant..." Mecha groaned after she listened to him, tears in her eyes as some cum dribbled out of her mouth. When he placed his forehead against hers she whimpered and coughed. "G-Get...away..." She fell limply to the floor and groaned in pain when the chain's released. She could not resist him as he picked her up and placed her on the bed. She attempted to rise but was trapped by the shadows and whimpered as she struggled for a few moments before giving up to sleep.

Suddenly Lilian would appear and hug her son from behind. "Child, you had me worried for a long time." She whispered into his ear. "Luckily time here does not move unless you are in it, so you can leave them here and you will have appeared to only been gone for seconds. I promised to let you play with your slaves once you captured one more god...but Mecha is not broken. Im afraid that if she does not break, it does not count as a capture. Either finish breaking her...or find another god."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King looked at the ground at his mother hugged him and he sighed sadly. "I am sorry, mother. I failed horribly. If I was not so headstrong and charged into Mecha's world like a mad bull, things may have been different...I apologize for my failure," he said. He would try to pull away from his mother and he would fall upon his knees and bow his head, ashamed of his mistake. "I will not fail you again, mother, I promise..."
"It is no trouble my child, so long as you learn from your mistakes and do not repeat them. You have already suffered punishment at the hands of Mecha for your failure. Simply do not allow it again." Lilian said patiently. "I have more I must attend to. Do not forget your mistake son, and continue to do your good work." She then turned and left.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Goodbye mother...I love you," he smiled as she vanished, before creating his own portal and staring into it. "I will not fail. I must not fail. Mother's dream must be realized," he growled, before walking through the portal, leading to the world of Sevnie, God of Minor Light and Doves.
King would walk into a world of almost blaring light, and, as he would find, no floor. The world was an endless sky with some temples floating aimlessly in the distance. There were no clouds of any kind and what at first appeared to be large fluffy clouds were in fact huge flocks of doves, normally encircling an angel or a group of angels. Everything was very bright and harmless...it looked as though King would have to claim another innocent.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King fell back in fear as he looked at the world. No...please...not again... he thought, seeing the innocent world. He tried to calm himself, and told himself again and again that this was for his mother. He sighed and tried to carry on, hoping that he could do this fast and without error.