Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
"Stop what are you-uhh!" She protested as he wiped his fingers on her face. She was very wet from that, and was blushing so hard she looked like a cherry. "Dont touch me! Your a mortal! Trash! Dont touch m-Ahhhh!" The former goddess cried out as she felt him begin to lick her pussy. She tried to kick out and struggled hard, but was still helpless.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
After happily licking away at her pussy for a few minutes he pulled up and rubbed his hard, erect cock against her pussy. "Just enjoy, my sweet slave," he said, before plunging his hard cock into her pussy with one thrust. He grabbed her waist and began to fuck her fast and hard, moaning as he stared at her tits while doing so.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Minutes later, Mecha was panting and blushing hard, unable to do much more than moan and weakly struggle as King and his tongue brought her ever closer to sweet orgasm. Suddenly he stopped and it took her a second to remember to look down at what he was doing. And then she felt him, his cock hot and hard against her wet pussy. "No wait!" She cried out, but it was too late and King thrust into her molten love passage, hot with her passion and slick with her juices. She arched her back in pain and pleasure, crying out as he began to fuck her hard and fast, her huge breasts bouncing before his hungry eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King was surprised to find Mecha's tight pussy being better than the other slave's bodies, most likely because of the torture he had gone through, it felt amazing to have vengeance. He panted and slapped her large cum covered tits around, groping them between slaps. He thrust into her faster and harder with each passing second. "I'm going to fill you with my seed, and you'll give birth to a beautiful child. You and all Goddesses," he stated, moaning as he fucked her. He took one hand away from her sexy rack and wiped his cum off of her face and then leaned down to kiss her lips, as a jet of cum shot into her body, and yet he kept thrusting, fucking her as cum was pumped into her body.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mecha screamed as she felt him cum inside her, unable to do anything other than cum herself, arching her body as she came despite trying so hard to resist. And to make things worse, he was kissing her as he came inside her, muffling her screams of pleasure and frustration. But that wasnt the end of it, he had yet to even slow down yet. Mecha was lost in her pleasure for a moment, unable to move or even think, and then, when she finally could reason again, she found herself still trapped and being raped. She would twist her head away from him if they were still kissing, and attempt to curse at him, but all she would hear were her own moans and pants as her body slowly succumbed to exhaustion and pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King unloaded at least two more jets of cum until he pulled out. In his last orgasm, he shot it mostly into her pussy, before pulling out and shooting the remainder onto her body, shooting his seed onto her chest, belly, and inner thighs. "How do you feel, slut?" he would asked, panting.
Mecha could hardly continue panting, muchless respond. She was covered in cum and still tied up. but she made no movement to speak. However, at the same time, King would not feel any new powers enter him. He would also notice that his cum was not having the usual effect. This was probably due to her being a human turned goddess. Mecha did have powers, the ability to meld metal with her mind and create powerful machines to serve her, but she was not broken, only momentarily dazed. Being a mortal had given her a strength that the other gods did not posses, and an immunity to King's super pleasure effect.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King took slow, deep breaths, and suddenly the chains holding Mecha changed once more, now having her face the ground with her butt facing him. He groped both of her cheeks, and licked his right index finger, before pushing it into her butthole. "If you don't break soon, I'm going to add anal virginity to my list..." he stated, as he pulled his finger out and rubbed his cock against Mecha's sexy ass.
Mecha whimpered as he chains suddenly flipped her around, her head drooping and touching the floor. She suddenly perked up however, when she felt King firmly grab and spread both of her ass cheeks, before sliding one slimy finger into her tight rectum. "Mmm!" she screamed, shaking her ass, attempting to dislodge him. She listened to his words and trembled when she felt his cock against her untouched ass but didnt break, simply struggling again and moving around in an attempt to buy time. If king decided to fuck her ass, he would find that even with his cock still drenched in her juices, it was a very tight fit, and she screamed for every half inch that went into her. She was incredibly tense, and King may find that he would need more lubrication if he wanted to fuck her without tearing her ass in half or ripping his own dick off.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King did attempt to fuck her and frowned at the results, and decided to pull out of her ass and gently pat it. "If I was a worse person, I wouldn't have stopped. Luckily for you, I have a conscious," he growled, as the chains shifted once more so that his cock was now in front of her face. He created a special gag out of shadows in his hand, one that would keep her mouth open and prevent her from biting. "Relax, this won't hurt," he smiled as he attempted to put the gag in her mouth, using shadows to hold her head if he had to.

Once the gag was in her mouth, he would rub his dick against her cheek, before pushing into her mouth. "You're saliva will be a great lubricant, don't you think?" he asked, thrusting in and out of her mouth.