Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
"Stop...this!" Mecha growled weakly as she began to struggle, though she was far too disoriented to put up a real fight. Then King entered his home with his prize after so long to find everything just the way he left it. Mecha slowly began to struggle more, but she was far weaker than the other gods, having less physical strength than any of them, even chi. She had the strength of a mortal, nothing more, something King was far more powerful than.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King quickly formed chains and cuffs and used his superior strength to put Mecha in the usual X position. Once he did, he would look her over and say, "You've been a lot of trouble for me, Mecha. If I were an evil man, I would kill you. Thankfully I'm not," he said, before pecking her lips, and beginning to tear her clothes off.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mecha only scowled at him as she struggled to break free of the chains. "You bastard, you wont defeat me!" She was silenced when he pecked her lips, though she cried out again when he began to pinch at her clothes. the suit she wore was actually very tight and tough, making it hard to tear at without pinching Mecha's frail human body. However, that hardly kept King from his prize, and the zipper running down between Mecha's large tits was a start. With a simple motion he large breasts bounced free, having been tightly contained within the skin tight material before. They were soft, sensitive, and naked. Mecha wore nothing underneath. With a few more precision cuts, King would have Mecha completely free of the suit quickly. "Perverted monster! I've worked too hard to let you beat me!" She screamed in frustration.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King ignored her voice and gazed at her breasts, staring at them with lust. He licked his lips and used his shadow power to create a ball gag. He then tried to put it on her, pinching her nose so she would have to open her mouth if he had to. Once the gag was applied, he changed the chains holding her, and made it so she was in the X position on her back on the stone ground. He then unzipped his pants, revealing his erect penis, and placed it between her breasts and squeezing it with her large breasts, moaning as he felt her large rack hold his cock. "With a body like this, tit fucking is a good starter," he commented as he did just that.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mecha blushed hard when she realized how ignored she was being. "Look at me you fuck!" She screamed and tried to escape him as he put the gag in her mouth, but nothing she she could do would save her and soon she was gagged and unable to speak. She began to shake as the chains shifted and began to shake her head when he revealed his cock. She blushed even harder when he grabbed her breasts and squeezed them around his cock, screaming with frustration but utterly helpless against him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King just kept fucking her breasts, his cock sometimes nearing her face, but she could not bite it with her ball gag, so that left little for her to try. Soon King began to fuck her breasts faster and faster, coating them in pre cum before he suddenly came, releasing a month's worth of cum onto Mecha's face. He also pulled back, shooting his white seed onto her breasts. "I'm not even close to done yet," he stated, as he pulled her ball gag off with his left and rubbed his right hand against her clit.
Mecha cried out in her gag was she was covered in cum, shaking her head and trying to get it off. When he pulled the gag off of her she spat in his face. "You animal! Let me go! Let me go or I swear you will regret it!" She screamed, suddenly gasping as he began to rub her clit. "How dare you?! Get the fuck off of me!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King just kept ignoring her. He rubbed her clit and began to kiss her stomach, licking her belly button and using his other hand to tickle her side. He then pushed in a finger into her cunt, as he kissed her belly more and stroked her side, gently tickling her while pleasing her. He soon added a second finger, while still using his tongue and other hand to pleasure the Goddess. "I'm going to enjoy fucking you..."
Her body trembled beneath his kisses, each touch making her moan and quiver more. Sure she was some kind of human, but her beauty matched that of a goddess, and despite how frail her body was, that only made every touch that much more felt. "St-Stop..." she begged as she panted, tightening her body as she felt the first finger go into her virgin pussy. "D-Dont do this..." She gasped, biting her lip as he tickled her, making her eyes well up as she tried to hold back her chuckles of unwanted laughter. Then the second finger went in and she blushed from head head to her belly button, having become damp from the pleasurable touches. "Y-You cant...Im a goddess..." She moaned weakly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"That's exactly why I'm doing this," King replied as he continued to push the two fingers into her. He then pushed them in deep as they could, without breaking her virginity, and began to vibrate them within her. Before she could get to use to that though, he pulled fingers out and wiped his fingers against her face, smiling as he looked at her face, which now had both his and Mecha's juices on it. He then leaned down and began to lick her pussy, pushing his tongue into her cunt and moving it inside of her, as his hands stroked her sides.