Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
Alex soon pushed her onto the bed, kissing her still as he rubbed his hard cock against her clit, before beginning to push it into her folds. He also moved his head down, so he could take one of her breasts into his mouth and began to lick and suck on her nipple, before moving to the other.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Amy purred and moaned as she felt him at her entrance, and cried out happily as he entered her. Her tail made circles behind them as the sexy kitten was fucked, arching her back when he began to suckle on her breasts.

He could either impregnate her with pleasure slugs, small slug like creatures that would latch onto either a woman's clit or tits, and pleasure them while Alex was away, keeping them wet and pleasured, or use some of his other powers, which included,

Fuck worms, worm like beings that could stretch and shrink from just five inches to almost two feet, working as living dildos, gladly fucking either the mouth, pussy or ass, or even ass and pussy at the same time. They could even fuck two girls at once, and secreted a pleasuring slime like the slugs.

Restrainer, a baby sized creature that would grow many tentacles after birth, which would serve to restrain and hold anything Alex wanted it to, whether to keep them from moving, or to position or pleasure was his choice. The tentacles came in many variates, from normal suction cubs, to milkers, feeders (which fed girls a nutritious lust substance while face fucking them), hair covered brush tentacles for teasing, and countless others.

Slim pods, a slimy living sack which could stretch to encompass a girl, pulling her up to her neck or head into a sack full of what could be a variety of slimes ranging from, Stimulating pleasure slime, which was like a massive amount of what the slugs and worms used, preserving slime, which could be breathed and used to keep girls in status, Paralysis slime, to keep girls still, and cleansing slime, for quick, sexy cleaning which left girls with soft, flawless skin.

HE could create other things as well, but they ran the risk of lethality, and so to be safe only the top for should be considered. The organisms lived off of female juices and milk, so as long as they were used they would survive without maintenance.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex decided on impregnating his dear Amy with slim pods, hoping to use these creatures to clean his slaves, and to pleasure them. He moved his head up from Amy's tits and kissed her lips as he fucked her pussy, thrusting in and out, faster and harder. "I love you, my little kitten," he said to her, before resuming the kiss.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Massa!" Amy moaned as she was kissed and fucked, her arms wrapped around Alex as he fucked her harder and harder, making her cry out in joy and arch her back again and again as he brought her close and closer to orgasm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When the young kitten came, she would feel the Xeno's seed filling her up, impregnating her with the sperm of the slim pods. He hoped this would go through without a hitch, and he hoped little Amy wouldn't feel too much pain from giving birth to their child in the future. "I love you," he told her, kissing her lips as he groped her tits, still thrusting into her after shooting his seed.
She came with a cry of pleasure and a final arch of her back, feeling him fill her up with heavier seed, but she couldnt have known what it meant. Alex would feel incredible, perhaps the best he ever did physically, having finally impregnated someone. His cum, contained for years, filled Amy up until she was so stuff she looked slightly pregnant already, and she could only moan in pleasure and whither in ecstasy as his seed pumped into her and insured that she would be seeded. Kat would need to know soon to take down data, she would probably but sad that she wasnt here to watch it happen. One thing was for sure though, spores were nice, but nothing compared to seeding.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and kissed Amy's nose, before pulling out of her and cleaning his cock with her hair. He then left, his clothes reappearing over his body as he sought Kat. Once he found her, he explained the situation to her and answered any questions she might have had. "I'm sorry I couldn't bring you along. Maybe next time, it can be in a threesome," he suggested to her. "Until then, do you have any questions?"
"Most interesting, so did it feel any different when you actually seeded one of us?" She asked as she made her way to the room with Amy in it. It had been a few minutes, and Amy was usually the first to recover and get back up to entertain herself, but for some reason she was still laying on the bed, moaning gently as she napped. Her belly was just a little big, as though Alex's cum had not all spilled out and Kat began to take measurements and readings on her, making Amy whine as she tried to sleep. "Wow, talk about fast acting..." she said in silent amazement. The cat girl was already pregnant.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes. It was far more pleasurable...I still feel some of the pleasure coursing through my body," Alex stated. The Xeno smiled and his sexy kitten and kissed her lips as she slept, licking her cheek. He also reached a hand down and placed it on Kat's butt, rubbing it, before pulling back, smiling. "Sorry...Like I said, I still feel some pleasure in my body," he joked.
Katt smiled and wrote something down. "Interesting...." Amy moaned and cuddled against Alex, purring and hugging him. She looked slightly drunk or drugged, which was probably a reaction to the pregnancy. Katt began to set up a small work station to keep watch over her. AT the same time, Alex would here Sleen moan, and know that someone was pleasuring her. If he followed the moans to the room he had left her in, he would find Agatha kissing and licking the little Katt, pinning her hands easily and licking away at her breasts and pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)