Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
"I-I cant..." She moaned softly as the gag was removed. She shook her hands and the chains raddled. "I dont want t-to get hurt." She said with teary eyes. If she grew in size now, she would break her wrists and ankles on the shadow chains. King could despell them and then remake them a different size, but once Shadow steel was forged it was very solid against anything but light. If he undid her bonds, she would fall into his hand and rub herself against his index finger, licking his hand (Like in the picture).
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King apologized and whisked the chains away and caught the girl in his hand. "There. Now how about now? Can you grow in size so I can make you feel good?" he asked, kissing the top of her head.

((GTG soon))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Me too)

"A-A little..." She moaned, and slowly began to swell in size. She grew to just about five feet with BB breasts. She was still blushing and still covered in King's Saliva, which meant anything on her grew larger as well. "Ahhh...my body...its burning..." she moaned, collapsing after expending so much energy with no nature around. Her hands cupped her pussy, and she bit her lip as she laid on the floor, moaning and twitching.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Come here," King whispered, helping the girl up and holding her in his arms, kissing her neck. "Just let me take care of everything. You just relax and enjoy yourself," he said, and gently commanded her to lay down on her back. If she obeyed, he wold undress and rub his hard cock against her virgin pussy, while he kissed and licked away at her neck, breasts, and face. "This may hurt, but I promise you it will only be for a moment." With that said, King began to push his hard cock into the young Goddess, about to take her virginity like he taken the virginity of some many others.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Chi obeyed, having little choice and moaned helplessly as she felt him press his meat against the heated folds of her virgin pussy, Her hips began to wiggle, stimulating them both as King licked her all over again. "H-Hurt?" The frightened little goddess asked, and then her back was arching in pain and pleasure. Her pussy was the tightest King had had so far, since she was so small, making it even more painful for her, causing her to cry out loudly. "Ahhhh....st-stop..." she begged weakly after he had entered her, clearly having never even felt pain before.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm sorry," he whispered once more. He stopped pushing in, but he just kept his cock inside of her, letting her body become used to his shaft. He kept licking away at her pleasure points, trying his best to make her happy and hoping she would soon enjoy this process. Doing this to such an innocent girl was tearing his soul up, and he once again hated what he was doing.
Chi moaned gently beneath him, her eyes tightly shut as she tried to adjust to King's impressive size. But King was built for this, and adjusted automatically after a moment to make her more comfortable. After that she un-tensed, panting helplessly beneath him, her eyes glazed over with pleasure, her mouth hanging open slightly as she was licked and touched, King deep inside her. "Please...dont...no more..." She begged softly. "I feel like...someone is...breaking...my mind..." She whimpered, her hands reaching up to hold her head. If King so much as thrust into her once, they would lower slowly to her face, one finger going into her mouth unconsciously as she held her own pleasure drunk face, drooling in ecstasy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Shhh...Just relax. It will be all better soon," he promised, before thrusting once more into her cunt. His hands took Chi's and he kissed her lips as his hands wrapped around her waist, stroking and petting her back.
Chi moaned and arched her back as he stroked her, her pleasure rising quickly. Her timid tongue danced with his a little as they kissed, her impossibly soft body pressed against his. If he hald fought with her he would have killed her, and even then she had bruises on her ankles and wrists from the restraints. She was getting close to her climax, she was not hard to pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Just relax, Chi, and let yourself go," King whispered into her ear, his hands now rubbing and squeezing her booty, as he panted for air, feeling her tight, wet walls bringing him closer to orgasm. "Let's cum together, my new Goddess," he smiled, licking her ear. When the young girl finally came, she would feel his hot seed fill her insides, much like how King had broke Melina and Shay.