Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Kiva smiled and happily cast a spell on her lover, a green aura covering her. She soon grew her own cock, and the female king laid on the bed, licking her lips. "Let's see what you got, my sexy lover."

"Please, Laura. Don't disobey your Mistress. I want you to fuck me. If it makes you feel better, you can lay on the ground and I can fuck myself with the strap on."

------------------

"NO, you'd rather bathe in my cum. Say it," he ordered, slapping her ass. "And move yourself with my thrusts, slut. It will be better for the both of us that way," the King moaned.

------------------

Kiva smiled and happy obeyed, fucking Lucy's ass as he ordered Lucy. "I want you to beg one of the townspeople to let you suck their cock. Come on, slut," he moaned, slapping her ass without mercy.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mindy moaned in lust as she rubbed her new cock, "Ooh it feels wonderful, I can't wait to see what it feels like inside of you." she purred, leaning over Kiva, rubbing the tip of her new cock against his pussy lips.

"O-okay, I'll do it mistress, if it'll make you happy." Laura smiled, slowly strapping on the toy, blushing slightly from it as she looked at her mistress.

Z growled from the slap, beginning to move her hips against her will, "St-stop, th-thi, I, I want, to bath, in your cum." she growled out, her face a bright red.

"Ahh, yes, more, I want more cock, I love it so much, please, I want to eat your cocks, all of them," Lucy begged, moaning and panting in pleasure.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Go ahead then, sexy. Fuck me," Kiva smiled, and licked Mindy's nose.

"Thank you, Laura," Mai smiled and kissed Laura's lips, before laying on her back on the ground, and spread her lower lips with one hand. "Fuck me, my sweet little maid. However you want."

--------------

"Stop talking," Kiva ordered. "But keep moving your hips for me," he ordered, followed by placing his hands on her breasts and he followed with fucking her faster and harder. "Daddy loves his little girl."

----------------

Three men from the crowd stepped forward, cocks out and ready. One was in front of Lucy's mouth, ordering her to suck him. The other two helped support her, but also asked her to jerk them off with her hands.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Oh not quite yet," Mindy moaned, jumping back a bit as she giggled, "I've never had one of these before, I want to have alot of fun with it, I've never tried a blowjob before." she winked.

"No, thank you mistress," Laura smiled as she knelt down and then leaned over her, kissing back at Mai's lips as she slowly slid the toy inside of her mistress.

Z remained silent, only giving the occasional growl and whimper as she continued moving her hips, her cunt dripping with her love juices from the feeling of his cock moving inside of her.

Lucy quickly glomped down on the cock infront of him, sucking on it furiously as he began jacking off the other two, moaning loudly in pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva suddenly flipped Z around, now having her face him with her butt for the people to see. Her breasts rubbed against his chest, and he kissed her lips as he kept fucking her. He pulled out of the kiss for a second and looked at Z, a strange light in his eyes. "Here's a gift for my little girl," he whispered, as Z's tits got bigger, shooting up to E or F cups, making her tits big and full of milk. "There! Just like the Queen you served!" he smiled, licking her neck as her large breasts rubbed against his chest.

------------

With a loud moan, Kiva shot his cum into Lucy's ass, filling up his stomach and giving the crossdresser a slightly pregnant look. The three men also came, due to Lucy's skill as a slut, their cum shooting onto her face and body and into her mouth.

---------------

"A blowjob? Hmm...Why not?" Kiva giggled, and licked the head of Mindy's cock, followed by a kiss, before taking her shaft into her mouth, struggling a bit at first, but doing well for a beginner.

"Yes...Right there...Ah....I love you, Laura," Mai smiled at her lover, hugging the maid as she was fucked. "Fuck me fast and hard, just like how I fucked you," she begged, humping against her slave.
Z blushed as she looked away from both Kiva and her swollen chest, "St-stop, this, now," she whimpered slightly.

Lucy moaned loudly in pleasure as his ass was filled with cum, sucking off the man in his mouth before licking over it, still squeezing the other two as they showered him with their cum, "Thank you so much, and thank you especially master, I love you for giving me a life as such a cock slut."

"Ooho, oh my," Mindy gasped and shivered in pleasure, "Oooh I never imagined this could feel so good," she purred, rubbing Kiva's head.

"Y-yes mistress, I, love you so much too," Lucy moaned, kissing over Mai's neck and cheeks as she continued fucking the other girl.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"No, don't say that. Say, I love you, daddy," he smiled, before pecking Z's lips and kissing her neck again, his orgasm nearing with each thrust, and as soon as the words escaped her throat he unleashed his seed into her body.

--------------

Kiva smiled and pulled out of Lucy and shooed the men away for now. He turned Lucy around and looked at his slut, the boy once called the Prince of this Kingdom, now reduced to a slut. "You love me do you? What about Z? The beautiful female knight who loved you?" he asked, wanting to hear her say she hated Z, did not want to be with a woman, or something else he could hear to make his great victory over the Prince even more delicious.

----------------

"This is nothing. You give the best blowjobs around," female Kiva smiled, before deepthroating the cock, sucking on it as it went down her throat, her moans muffled.

Mai kissed Laura's lips, pushing her tongue into her mouth and using it to dominate her mouth as her maid fucked her. Her hands landed on her maid's ass, and she slapped her butt as an order to keep fucking her.
"Grrr, I love you, daddy," Z moaned out softly, unable to hide it as she was fucked, she let out a loud cry as she felt his cum flooding her insides, whimpering slightly from it.

"Never, I only love you, I couldn't care less about her, your cock is all I want master." Lucy moaned, leaning down and licking over Kiva's cock happily.

"Ahh, well, we'll have to get you more training," Mindy moaned, holding onto Kiva's head as she bobbed it up and down on her cock, "You'll be giving great head soon enough."

Laura moaned loudly into Mai's mouth, wrestling with her tongue as she continued humping Mai's cunt, "M-mistress, I'm so happy, I love being your slave so much."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Good. Now give daddy a kiss," Kiva ordered, wrapping his arms around her waist. When the kiss was over, he released her and looked at her. "How'd you like it? Be truthful."

-------------

"Good girl. Now, how about we go get your sister and continue our fun?" Kiva smiled, patting Lucy's head. If Lucy obeyed, they would return to May, who was being fucked hard, dozens of gallons of cum inside and on her. "Your sister is such a slut," he smiled, as he ordered her to be released.

---------------

Kiva was silent, but nodded, as she licked and sucked on Mindy's shaft, her hands rubbing and stroking Mindy's nuts as she delivered to her lover a blow job.

"And I love being your Mistress. But do you know what I love more? I love being your lover," Mai smiled, and kissed Laura again, more like a lover than a Mistress this time.
Z growled slightly as she pressed her lips against Kiva's, breaking it as soon as she felt the ability to return, "It was disgusting, and sickening," she said quickly, growling slightly as she continued, "And, I loved it," she admitted, unable to stop herself from admitting it had felt good despite how much she hated the idea.

"She is master, you've trained us both very well, not that we needed much," Lucy purred, nuzzling against Kiva's leg like an obedient dog.

Mindy cried out in bliss, the new feeling overwhelming her quickly as she came, filling Kiva's mouth with her thick herm cum, "Ahhh, oh yes, it feels so good, I love it!" she moaned.

Laura looked down at Mai, tears forming in her eyes a bit before she buried her face into her mistress's neck, "Oh mistress, that makes me so happy, I've loved you for so long, to hear you love me too, thank you so much, you've made me such a happy slave mistress."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad