Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
The clone happily began to fuck Rangiku, but decided to bring even more maddening pleasure to this. The two tentacles rubbing and squeezing her large breasts began to secrete the pleasure oil, covering her tits and soon the rest of her sexy body in the oil, increasing the pleasure tenfold. He even got a little on himself, making him moan and pant in pleasure as he fucked Rangiku's mouth, pussy, and ass, harder and faster.

------------

As Erusmon dominated her mouth and body, Sakuyamon couldn't help but moan in pleasure, her blush bright as she tried to fight back. When she was finally allowed to talk, she looked at him, trying to regain her breath. "P-please...stop..." she begged, disgusted at the fact that she was turned on by his kisses and gropes.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" Sora ordered, blushing slightly. By her side was Biyomon, who also stood up to him, but was also very afraid due to her lack of powers.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Erusmon ceased his groping and pleasuring and turned to the two of them, letting Sakuyamon go for now. "So you wish to be first? Fine." He walked back up to his throne and sat down and motioned for the both of them to come closer. Whether or not they wanted to didnt matter since they both flew off the ground and landed on his lap, one for each girl. they landed facing away from him so he grabbed Sora from behind, sliding one hand into her shirt while the other quickly undid the belt on her jeans. "I love young flesh." He whispered into her ear, kissing her neck and licking her check. As for Biyomon, Vines would erupt from roof above her and hold her still, wrapping around her arms and mouth, making it so she could only sit and watch as Erusmon had his way with her Digidestined.

----------

Rangiku cried out in utter bliss as the oil covered her body and came almost instantly, though that didnt mean that Alex would come. "Ahhhh...smo...smo mood!" She screamed from behind her tentacle gag, her body arching as her hips continued to gyrate, bringing both of them more pleasure.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"NO! STOP!" Sora begged as Erusmon undressed and touched her flesh. Biyomon watched in shock and said the first thing she could think of to save her closest friend. "NO! Please, use me instead!" she begged, crying as she watched Sora's neck being kissed and licked by him. "Please, I'll do anything, be anything for you, just...just leave her alone..."

"B-Biyomon," Sora moaned, crying as her friend tried to give up her freedom for her.

----------------

The tentacle in her mouth pulled out and spray hot seed over her large breasts. As for the clone, he just kept fucking her body, holding his orgasm. "This is what you get for teasing so many men, slut! You get fucked! Come on, scream it out. Tell the universe how big of a slut you are!" he ordered, fucking away at the drunken woman.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"silence." The powerful digi Mike said, a vine shoving itself into Biyomon's mouth to keep her silent as he continued on Sora. He quickly had her jeans slipped off as well as her shirt and tossed her hate aside, still kissing her neck, his hands roaming her body pleasurably. "Do not lie to me little human, you enjoy this." He whispered into her ear, nibbling her lobe. "This is your new existence, you belong to me."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No...Please...This isn't right! We're not your slaves!" Sora argued as she was undressed before her. Despite this, she was aroused and became wet as Erusmon pleasured her. Mimi, Lilymon, and Biyomon could only stare in horror as their friend was pleasured.
"Shhh, simply enjoy it. The world is out of your control, your life is in my hands." He whispered, his hands teasing her nipples, his erection pressing into her back. Just from that Sora would be able to feel his impressive size and girth, and would know that if he used it on her it would be a rough first time. Still, his hands move with an experts touch, and each kiss he laid on her neck and shoulders seemed to drug her with pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No...stop...I...I.....why...why are you doing this?" Sora whispered as she lost control of her body, and to the horror of her mind, felt herself rub against Erusmon's hard erection.

((I just realized something funny about my side of the rp...))
Hinata cried out and moaned louder with each second that passed, her own orgasm drawing ever closer. Her large tits swayed as they were sucked on, her delicious milk flowing through them. She wouldnt last much longer, and could hardly hold herself up as she was fucked and milked. "Moo...moooo..." She moaned helplessly as Alex fucked her tight ass.

--------------

"Im such a slut! Such a huge, big titied slut! I love it up the ass, and I love cocks all around me and in me! Please let me cum again and again!" Rangiku cried out on command, her eyes glazed over with pleasure as her hips gyrated and moved about. She was running out of energy, that was for sure, but the oil made sure she would keep fucking, even if it killed her.

--------------

Erusmon smiled as he felt Sora rub up against him. "Because I can. Because deep down both you and me know you want this more than anything. We both know you are just a little whore waiting to happen, and now you will be my whore." He discarded her bra and tore away her panties, revealing her small breasts and wet pussy. "Look at you down here. How can you dare resist me when your body so obviously enjoys it? Well slave, thats a punishment later for lying to your master." HE whispered into her ear seductively before resuming his kissing and touching session, his hands roaming once more but never actually touching her pussy or nipples, teasing her to see how desperate she would become.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Cum, Hinata. Cum like the sexy little cow you are!" he yelled as he fucked her ass and pussy. Alex slapped her butt. His tentacles sucked on her large tits, so large that they put the Hokage, Tsunade, to shame. He loved his cow, and he leaned forward and whispered into her ear. "Don't tell the others this, but you're my favorite slave, Hinata," he admitted, before moaning loudly and violently cumming into the girl's body, impregnating her with his seed most likely.

-------------

"Good girl," the clone smiled, grabbing a bottle of sake and pouring the drink over her body, as his tentacles violently fucked the woman, groped her tits, and he fucked her ass, slapping it as his orgasm neared. "Go ahead, you slutty drunk! Cum!" he commanded, before filling her with Alex's sperm, both inside of her ass and pussy.

-------------

"SORA!" the other girls, except Sakuyamon, yelled, as she began to moan louder.

"No...That's....not true," she whimpered, panting as her body was teased by Erusmon. "Please...stop...stop...touching me....stop....teasing," she gasped, letting out the last word by mistake. She couldn't be...She just couldn't be enjoying this... Could she? "I didn't mean it!" she argued, even as she was teased, and tried to push him away. "Please....just stop!" she cried, before moaning again, her pussy getting wetter as her nipples became harder.
"But you just asked me to stop teasing." The powerful monster laughed. "And you asked for that first..." Suddenly his right hand slid down over her breasts, across her stomach and belly button and to her pubic mound. He played with her little tuft of hair for a little and then inched his fingers down to his prize and began to play with her clit. As he did, his other hand grasped and massaged her left breast, now twirling her nipples between his fingers whenever he pleased. "I know what your thinking, how can this possibly be real, really happening? How can you be enjoying this so much? The answer is simply my little Sora. You. Are. My. Slut. Just like all of them. Speaking of which."

Erusmon snapped his fingers and Lillymon would suddenly feel the need to make out with Mimi, to make her partner cum, to prepare her for Erusmon. At the same time. Erusmon seemed to split at his waist, creating a second upper torso. While the first continued to pleasure Sora, the second took hold of Byomon. "Ready to join Sora?" He whispered into her ear, nibbling it a bit as his hands undid what clothes she had. He was also curious to see what their mega level friend would try, almost naked, stripped of weapons, armor and pride.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)