Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
Jacob turned the corner and managed to tackle whoever it was, pinning the person underneath him easily. Looking down he would see Belle beneath him with a hard blush on her face and tears in her eyes. Her pussy was wet, as were the fingers on her right hand and her nipples where hard. She had been watching them from behind the shack and had begun masturbating, and when she was discovered, tried to run to avoid being embarrassed.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob gasped as he found his little sister and quickly got off of her and bent down, pressing his head to the ground. "I'm so sorry, Belle! I-I didn't know...I...I thought you were someone else!" he apologized, before he realized how wet she was. He blushed a bit, and scratched his head, looking at the ground. "Oh...Um...Were you...? I...I really am sorry. Did I hurt you at all, sis?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
His sister's blush only got larger and she cried out in shame and fainted. She would probably wake up soon, maybe Jacob could...make it up to her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob sighed in guilt and kissed Belle's forehead, before picking her up, struggling a bit, as he walked back to the pool. "I'm sorry Kazey. We might have to put a hold on our...um...fun," he said, blushing slightly as he placed his sister on a long chair and awaited her awakening. He also looked her over, unable to fight the urge to rub her breasts. When she awoke, he would want to talk to her, hoping to apologize and comfort her, but perhaps to also....play with her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Belle was taking a little longer to wake up than expected, but she had a wonderful reaction to her breast being rubbed. She blushed softly in her sleep and moaned cutely, nipples erecting from the rubbing. She was very sensitive, Jacob would know this. Maybe a little more would wake her up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob looked at her beautiful pussy, and moved his other hand to rub and stoke her clit, as his other hand rubbed and grope her breasts, a bit harder now then before.
Belle moaned cutely, her pussy already damp and getting damper. "Mmmm...brother..." she moaned softly, blushing hard in her sleep but obviously enjoying it. Kazey stood back silently and watched, observing her master as he pleasured his sister.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob kept it up, stroking her body, and soon moving down to kiss her face and neck. "Sister," he whispered, kissing her neck as his erection returned to him. "Wake up, sister..."
Belle didnt wake up, not yet, but her arousal was awakening full force, her pussy was soaking wet for him, her body begging for his warm touch, moving into every stroke her gave her. Her soft, furry skin was so sensitive even light touches made her moan and blush with pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Kazey, can you kiss her lips?" he asked, wanting to see his beautiful new lover kiss his sister. "Also...Put your hand on one of her breasts and grope it," he commanded, blushing a bit as he moved away from her.