Join our server on Discord

Old and New
Well I am sort of new here again :) So some new faces and some old ones.
If you consider yourself new, you have it made for a new person! You already have everybody's respect!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
You want random, you go to a bar, you want MY random, well, considering that nearly everything I do and don't do is illogical, my definition of random is rarther extreme. And by rather extreme, I mean today's toast is butter, but not even that makes no sense. Random to me is being...me but on a post SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOap long that the next reply would start a new page. Alsoz, you say you're sort of new, but you're an OLD member, yet you're middle-aged, so therefore, to me, you're neither new nor old nor in the extreme middle, nor...door hinge, you are...MY LONG LOST JUMPER CABLES!!!...I think, maybe, sort of not already wrong...hi, by the way, Mr.R&R, or RaR, or rar, or WINrar, or tiny little giants in Scandinaviaville Town. Oh.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Mental Note: Stop trying to make any sense out of Venin's posts...

@Topic

HOLYCRAP IT'S THE KING HIMSELF!1*Faints*

Seriously, I couldn't even DREAM of making a lemon 10% as good as yours, you.are.god.

... I still need to finish reading End Game Season 2 though >_>''

Anyways, I welcome thee back king.
... Not really much else to say though o_o''
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
Poopy! You call that random? Posts that end with an "Oh" are predictable, and predictable is the antithesis of random!

Potato masher going once, going down, SOLD to the nearest granny with the chocolate hot fudge deep fried cigarette driving the death star unicorn of DOOM with a side order of fries and wacky, the magic worm!

Now THAT'S random! Also, Mr. Red Rover- please kidnap me so I can watch you weave words into miraaaacles!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
So much random! I'm getting a brain ache just reading it!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
The only thing that's POOPY around here is your definition of random. My posts are NOT random, they are the exact opposite of random AND yet they are the exact opposite of the exact opposite of random. Plus, by ending my posts in "oh" tis neither a predictable thing nor an unpredictable shoelace, tis my mark on a forum, something a "random" novice like you could never get. YOU SHALL NEVER MATCH MY FORUM UNSATIFACTORYNIZATION POSTMANING INVINCIBLITY...OH!

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
But in by putting down that "Oh" at the end of every post, everyone knows you'll end your posts in "Oh".
Like I said, you can't understand it, only I can understand it,so STOP TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WITH YOUR SUBTLE LITTLE MINDFACES, yo ho ho ohoohohohohohoh!

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
That's what all the madmen say.
Right before a "justice prevails!" bitch comes around with a sword and chops his head off.