Join our server on Discord

Faiz / Kyosan RPG
As Kyosan pulled away the last of her bottoms, the purple-scaled dragon paused for a moment as he noticed her member, surprised by the sudden appearance for a few moments before then slowly mid-closing his eyes. With a gentle smirk, he neared her once more, his clawslowly moving towards her shaft before grasping it gently and giving it a gentle few strokes. "Ohh wow... so you're a herm, Reimu?" He asked softly, yet somehow seductively at the same time - seeming to love the idea already.

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Mmhh... ohh Erryxx... handsome devil..." Kotana managed to murmur as they broke the kiss, noticing him just out of breath as much as she was while panting softly, looking onto him and into his eyes once more while her talons slowly slid down his body further, carressing it more while continuing. "Maybe... we can bring those drawings of yours to life, huh...?" She asked softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Aahhnn..."A soft moan espaced from Reimu's throat as feeling Kyosan's gentle claws stroking her big length, throbbing and twitching in his grasps; biting her lower lips while looking down on Kyosan with her eyes midclosed. "Y-Yes, Kyo...I-I'm sorry for hiding my true gender from you...I don't want to...freak you out..." She said softly.

[Eryx's Apartment]

Eryx chuckles cutely as rising his upper body and sitting on the carpeted floor, his paws caressing her sides with his dull claws lovingly while licking her chin, blushing. "A-As you wished to, Kotana...I am ready for it..." He seems not believe that he had to do this with Kotana, despite how short they know each other but it's no longer a concern because they have become lovers.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mmhh... don't worry about it now..." Kyosan grinned, giving her length a few more gentle strokes before leaving it, as he unclipped her bra, the last of her clothing before smiling and resting back. "That's one of us... want to do mine?" He asked lightly.

[Eryx's Apartment]

Blushing lightly from hte soft lick to her cheek and still his paws over her body, Kotana gave a delicate smile before then nearing him and murmuring. "Then... let us move to somewhere better... right?" She cooed softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reimu was glad to hear a positive respond about her gender and accept of what she have; her breasts with perky nipples were fully shown once Kyosan unhook her bra, leaving her fully naked. "S-Sure thing, my dear Kyo..." The dragoness gets up and slowly strip off his shirt while her tail wagging in anticipation.

[Eryx's Apartment]

Blushing lightly from hte soft lick to her cheek and still his paws over her body, Kotana gave a delicate smile before then nearing him and murmuring. "Then... let us move to somewhere better... right?" She cooed softly.
"As you wish, my princess..." Eryx said in near whisper as licking her lips and slowly gets up straight; his bulge can be seen clearly on his pants ad he no longer feel shy to hide it from Kotana. Then, he slips one arms underneath her legs and another wrapping on her back before lifts her up softly, carrying the gryphoness on his skinny yet strong furry arms to his bedroom.

[/quote]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As Kyosan's shirt easily came off, the dragon's toned chest and striped back was shown to the dragoness, as he blushed lightly. His somewhat thin, yet muscled chest was on view for the dragoness, while looking up to her and smiling - his bulge still throbbing against the fabric of his trousers. "Mmhh... l-like what you see?" He chuckled, while staring onto her fully naked figure, admiring it.

[Eryx's Apartment]

"W-Whoa~" Kotana blushed darkly from the sudden action, though couldn't help but be impressed by the hyena. He wasn't built, but he had a lot of strength behind him - something she admired dearly as she wrapped her arms slowly around him, murmuring softly. "Mmhh... s-such the gentleman, huh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
A soft growl escaped from the deep of her throat, trailing her yellow eyes over his barenaked chest before her slightly dull claws scratching and feeling every muscles, nodding. "Y-Yes, I am..Kyo...I love a thin, slender guy with little muscles...I found it pretty sexy..." She stated and blushing some more as kneel down and began unzipping his trousers, pulls it down and leave him nothing but a pair of underwear with big bulge on it.

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Hehe..That's what a male should do to his lover, right?" Eryx giggles as stepped in his simple bedroom before lay the gryphoness on his comfy bed; leaning closer and apply a kiss on Kotana's lips, his index finger trail along her cheek, neck and on her clothes. "Mnnrr..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Flushing darkly as he hears her state her love for his physique, the dragon felt more comfortable already with the situation, wagging his tail eagerly behind him as his member throbbed eagerly underneath the last of his clothing, looking up onto her softly while cooing. "Just one little thing left in the way..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Mmhh.. indeed..." Kotana managed to murmur before being envelloped in another kiss with the hyena, blushing lightly and murring into the kiss as his finger traced over her body, shivering to it's delicate touch while letting her own talons slid across his back, carressing it softly from his shoulders to his lower back.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hehe..." Reimu giggles as lean closer while kneeling, slipping her claws passing the waistband and pull his underwear down to his ankle and off from his legs before seeing his erection and testicles in full view; blushing deeply as her sensitive nose sniffing his thin musks, making her vagina wet and her shaft twitching happily.

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Nnrrff..." Eryx murmured in mouth from the gentle caress on his slender back, continued to move his finger on her thighs before he broke the kiss, kneeling besides Kotana. "...Shall I...?" He asked while trailing his eyes on her clothes, hoping she understand what he meant.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"There we go..." Kyosan managed to murmur, flushing darkly across his cheeks as now he too was just as naked as Reimu, staring onto the herm dragoness with a soft smile before then murmuring. "So... is there anything... you have in mind?"

[Eryx's Apartment]

Catching on quickly to what the hyena wanted, the gryphoness paused for a moment, before nodding softly. She trusted in Eryx and his intentions, and while her wings flapped softly behind her, Kotana blushed hardly to the idea. "G-Go ahead, handsome..." She murmured delicately.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reimu was amazed of how thick and long Kyosan's member is despite his slender build, blushing even deeper. She didn't know what to do next and she just follow her instinct; leaning her muzzle closer and take a sniff of his junk to smell his now-thick musks, growling lustfully like she's in drugs. By resting her claws on Kyosan's thighs, Reimu stucks out tongue and take a long yet pleasurable lick starting from his testicles and up to his length and tip. "Nnrrhh..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

Seeing her respond, Eryx began unbutton her shirt in sensual way until her bra covering her mounds fully shown in front of him; slipping his laws behind her and unhook the bra, pulling the front by his teeth and murring. His sky-blue eyes trailing all over her beautiful body, exactly similar to the one in his dream. He murmured as proceed of stripping off her lower clothings, leaving her completely naked. "Oohh...my princess...You are so beautiful..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds