Join our server on Discord

Faiz / Kyosan RPG
"Mmh... just don't think pessimistically." Kyosan murmured lightly while continuing to cuddle against her, feeling more at home in her arms then anywhere else. He gave a light smile - it was warmer in her arms then anywhere else; that's how he knew. "We can be together. You just... have to allow it." He murmured sweetly.

[Eryx's Apartment]

Taking a moment to view the picture and her eyes widening gently, Kotana observed the drawing as much as she could. There was so much detail, so much time and texture, even colour in it to make it unmistakable from a real photo. She continued to stare over it for a few moments, admiring both herself in a drawn form and Eryx's talents before then nearing him and smiling. "It's wonderful... really wonderful." She murmured, before she let herself go - blushing darkly before giving him a gentle kiss to his cheek.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Of course I do, my dear Kyo..." Reimu stated as brought up her claw and combing the dragon's brown hair affectionately, her body still in his delicate yet warm embrace; something she haven't experienced before, her yellow eyes staring onto his. "I am ready to go anywhere with you, Kyo.."

[Eryx's Apartment]

The spotted hyena bowed respectfully from the comments even though he expect something different to critique his skills, but he didn't mind at all. "I am glad you love the picture. I'll print it out so you can keep it as your personal picture and a gift from me." Eryx smiled and then blushed furiously as the gryphoness plant a soft kiss on his brown cheek, seeming like he does not know what to say at that particular moment.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Through the warm affection, Kyosan smiled gently as he then planted another delicate kiss to the dragoness' muzzle, still flushing darkly as he looked onto her gently. The words seemed to make him melt, as he cuddled her closer. With a gentle look towards the window, he then looked towards Reimu, before murmuring softly. "Though... before that, do you want to... move somewhere more private?" He asked lightly.

[Eryx's Apartment]

Smiling softly and then staring onto the blush from the hyena, she managed to give a soft giggle, before then nearing him again. "You truly are a brilliant artist, Eryx..." She started, nearing him closer as she let something other then her mind drive her forward, as she cupped his cheeks and then murmured. "...And a wonderful man." She murmured, before then furthering herself, planting a soft kiss onto his lips.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The drgoness letting out a low growl and murring from the affection, her claws gently caress feeling every muscle on Kyosan's strong arms; her dragon ears twitch as heard his statement, before blushing even more. "I-I believe so...Let me show you my room...." Reimu gets off from Kyosan and leads him to her bedroom a few steps away from the sofa.

Just like the living room, her bedroom are really simple in terms of decoration and the amount of furniture, and it smells very nice and calm.

[Eryx's Apartment]

Eryx place his drawing tablet on the table in front of him while watching the gryphoness getting dangerously closer, but he doesn't move to separate himself with her. As himself still in silence and a little bit of shock, a soft murr escaped from his throat once feeling Kotana's talons on his cheek and her lips made a contact with his. Eryx's eyes slowly shut and reply the kiss affectionately on Kotana; he could sense her feelings on him starting to flow into him.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As the dragon follows her into her bedroom, he couldn't help but take a small sigh. Each of the rooms were so clean, so simple yet so great. With a soft smile, the purple-scaled dragon slowly cuddled Reimu from behind, holding her closely while letting his claws explore her gently, following each of her curves and across her slender figure gently. "Mmhh... what a beautiful little room for such a cutie~" He managed to murmur, nuzzling her neck gently.

[Eryx's Apartment]

Feeling the hyena melting into the kiss along with her, the gryphoness no longer hid her emotions any further, as she gently lowered herself down with Eryx and resting softly on top of him. Her talons gently carressed over his chest, as her wings slowly folded and cuddled him even closer to her slender figure. "Mmhh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The dragoness swishing the tip of her tail happily once Kyosan hugging her from behind and growling softly as his claws exploring her slender figure. "T-Thank you, my dear Kyo...Nnrrhh..." All those caress and nuzzles makes her slight aroused and tingling her genitals but she able to hold her male genital from being erect out.

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Nnrrff..." Eryx slowly lay his back on the carpeted floor as Kotana pushed him gently until she sat on top of his, still locking in the passionate kiss. His big soft paws caressing Kotana's shoulders and arms while murring in mouth, enjoying the kiss on every passing seconds but his genitals also 'enjoying' the moment until a slight bulge appeared on his pants.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mmhh.. Reimu..." Kyosan managed to murmur, holding her closely before then bringing his confidence back, gently running his claws to her breasts before then running over them gently, giving them a feel before then gently cupping them. "I'm all yours... to have." He murmured lightly, letting his tail wag eagerly while holding her close still.

[Eryx's Apartment]

Holding him closely in the embrace and loving how Eryx seemed to be enjoying it just as much as her, the gryphoness continued to hold the kiss, slowly murring from his paws exploring her tender figure while letting her own claws cover across his lean muscles, exploring them softly. "Mmmhh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Aahnn.." The dragoness let out a soft moan from the response of Kyosan's claws running and cupping her C-Cup breasts, making her body raised up a little bit and grasping the dragon's waists. "Oohh...my dear Kyo..nnrrhh..." She unable to hid the bulge on her tight shorts which continued to grow but stopped almost halfway, a thick female scent slowly filling the room and penetrate Kyosan's nose.

[Eryx's Apartment]

The hyena could sense her emotions and feelings kept on flowing into him throughout those wonderful kiss, somehow his empty heart were now filled. His delicate paws now trailing down over her slender waists and caress some part of her majestic wings, enjoying the softness and warmness of her fur, before he break the kiss softly after a while; his sky-blue eyes staring into Kotana's, smiling.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Blushing darkly as he heard her moans, Kyosan smiled more confidently as he began to carress and fondle Reimu's breasts, flushing darkly as he too became eager - not only from the teasing, but also from the scent, which slowly begins to affect him. "We can always move to the bed... if you want..." He whispered softly in her ear, giving her neck a few tender kisses.

[Eryx's Apartment]

As she continued to murr from the paws exploring across her body, Kotana couldn't help but feel more complete after her kiss with Eryx, staring into his own sky-blue eyes similar to her own crystal pair, while looking onto him gently. "Eryx..." She managed to murmur, not being able to think of anything to say on the moment as she just enjoyed his warmth and the delicacy of his fur.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Y-You're right, Kyo...We need to be in comfortable position...nnrrhh..." Reimu murmured as his claws fondle her chest buns and kisses on her sensitive neck before slowly move towards the bed and take a seat at the edge, staring to the male dragon with an innocent look - her tail tapping on the bed lightly.

[Eryx's Apartment]

The hyena brought up his right paw and caress Kotana's cheek lovingly, leaning up and kiss her chin while his other paw continued to caress her sides. "What is it, my beautiful angel...?" He said with a warm smile.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds