Join our server on Discord

Faiz / Kyosan RPG
"Weaknesses?" Kyosan smiled lightly, as if the word didn't seem to make sense to him, the dragon looking onto her while smiling. "Why, you have a lot of strengths, it'd be hard to find a weakness. Besides, you're not only talented, I must say..." He then trailed off while he too blushed, thinking of what he wanted to say before nervously looking at her from the corner of his eyes. "...You're pretty gifted in beauty, too."

Giving a gentle blush too when noticing Eryx carressing her feathers, the gryphoness then took a moment to look around the hyena's apartment, taking a long look over his several best artworks. Compelled, she looked closer to the detail; it was amazing for her, having met such a talented artist. "This place really is wonderful with these here, Eryx." She commented honestly, overlooking them before then slowly looking towards him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Only Eryx knew my only weakness; I'm feeling nervous around other male especially a cute male like you, alone in my apartment.... I haven't invite any males until now.." The dragoness said softly as placing her both claws closer to her thumping chest; her heartbeat getting stronger once heard his words, making her blush thicker. "I-I'm not really that beautiful, Kyo...Hehe..."

The hyena setting up his computer and drawing tablet while Kotana looking on every framed artworks hanging on the wall. "I'm sure it looks even wonderful with a picture of yours hanging on the empty space over here..." He said as pointing his thumb on the wall besides the balcony door. "Shall we start the modeling session?" She asked with a smile.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Even though Kyosan couldn't help but enjoy seeing the wingless dragoness blushing harder, he too from the compliments was flushing. He wasn't that good at keeping a solid expression, it seemed. "I see... but, you are-" He trailed off, facing her again before nearing her on the couch, smiling gently. "Beautiful, gifted, talented... what more could someone have?" He murmured lightly. "Those are things I can really admire and adore."

"Hmm, yeah~" Kotana responded while followed his finger after he began speaking, before nodding to his suggestion, shifting herself slowly towards him. "Okay then... Just tell me where and how, and I'll try my best!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Those words was too 'intense' for her to take, making her blush innocently, something like most females met a first man she admired most. Reimu does not have a gut to look into Kyosan's eyes, she was too embarrassed. "T-Thank you, Kyo...I-I...really appreciate it..." She said nervously while her tail wagging happily, and accidently rubbing one of the male dragon's legs.

Eryx take a seat on his office chair while holding the drawing tablet. "You can pose any way you like, as long as you feel comfortable with it. I'm up in any poses even the most complicated one."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Even though he too was nervous about the whole situation, Kyosan couldn't help. After learning more and thinking more about Reimu, he had grown a sort of attraction for her. Nearing her slowly, the dragon flushed darkly before then bringing his claw up to her cheek, brushing over it delicately. "Reimu... I... want to get to know you better." He managed to murmur through his nervousness, brushing his muzzle gently over her cheek.

"Hmm, any pose?" She managed to murmur, before then noticing a couch in Eryx's apartment. Taking her liberty of choosing any pose, she lay down on it facing Eryx, resting her talon against her head as she crossed her legs, looking onto him. "Something like... this perhaps?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reimu surprised a bit but act naturally once she felt Kyosan's claw delicately rubbing her creamy-mixed-with-blush cheek, and staring into the purple dragon's eyes with hers midclosed. Her heart beats pretty fast and harder until he could feel the beat without even placing his ears on her chest. "H-How...?" That's the only thing she able to say right now.

[Eryx's apartment]

Eryx observe the pose that Kotana had chosen and stood up to get the best angle for his drawing. "That's good to me." He smiled as took a seat on the carpeted floor and began moving his tablet pen all over the drawing tablet, starting to draw Kotana.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
At first, Kyosan didn't know what to think. It took him a few seconds to think of what to do on the spot, as he placed his other claw gently against her lap before then clutching her cheek very lightly. "...By this." He murmured softly, before then gently pressing his muzzle to her hers, embracing her into a delicate kiss.

[Eryx's Apartment]

"So, Eryx," Kotana began gently as she held her pose for the hyena, smiling softly and staring onto him as he worked. She convinced herself that being drawn by a brilliant artist such as himself was something of a fascination, but their earlier conversation in the week drew her back to it. "Normal drawings aren't the only ones you draw... am I right?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The dragoness won't expect what's coming next, waiting for a response from Kyosan. Once she felt a little pressure on her cheek and lap, it was a little late to figure out until her soft lips made a contact with Kyosan's, locking them in a kiss. Somehow, her heart beat slowly reduced with no particular reason and intentionally replying the kiss lovingly while her eyes shut; her claws slipping in-between Kyosan's strong arms and embrace him closer. "Mnnrr..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

The hyena is in process of transforming the quick sketches into clean outline and applying the colors and shadings. "When I was 14, I draw a normal and clean art until I reach legal age. From there, I start drawing mature and adult-rated pictures which I publish mostly in monthly adult furry magazine." He explained with a smile before he stopped drawing for a while so he can show one of his adult work to Kotana through the secondary monitor. A picture of a male hyena cuddling the female wolf on bed in naked appeared on the monitor for Kotana to have a look. "This is one of hundreds of adult pictures I've made so far."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As she seemed to return the kiss, the purple-scaled dragon soon melted into the kiss with her, wrapping one of his arms around her while lowering his other claw from her cheek to her shoulder. In that moment as well, the nervousness in him slowly died out, welcoming the warm action between them both while his tail wagged happily behind him. "Mmrrrr....."

[Eryx's Apartment]

As Kotana paused and shifted just a little to have a look from where she was, the gryphoness blushed lightly. The art was tasteful and sensual, which made her flush - plus he was able to admit to it so openly. "Wow... you definately know how to pose them too, don't you?" She smiled lightly, before then looking onto him. "Thinking about that, there must be several hundred ideas over those pictures, huh?" She asked curiously.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reimu continued to press her lips against his softly, feeling a thrill of sensation running through her body. Normally she dodge any male who tried to kiss her but Kyosan is a little different than others. She could sense his sincerity and feeling flowing through their lips; her claws still running up and down of Kyosan's back and enjoying his warmth.

[Eryx's Apartment]

Eryx nodded and switch the program so he can continue coloring and shading Kotana. "This wonderful couple already married and have two kids. Before they get married, they consult me to produce one artwork like this so they can keep it as memories." He does not mind to admit all these things, but not among his colleagues at work. "That's right. I can create various of poses in different angles but all in all, it depends on my abilities to think without using references."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds