Join our server on Discord

Faiz / Kyosan RPG
"Well, someone didn't want to use the front door." Kotana murmured, indicating about Kyosan as she slowly stepped forward and smiled to them both. "It's nice to see you again, Reimu," She began, before noticing Eryx and smiling warmly. "And definately nice to see you too, Eryx."

"Hey Reimu!" Kyosan greeted warmly, brushing himself off a little as he walked forward and offered his claw gently to her. "Sorry, got a little carried away. How's everything been going?" He asked, seeming as usual unphased and jolly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Heh, you two just like us. We love to jumped in and out of the balcony without going through the front door." Reimu smiled as lend her soft claw on Kyosan's, bowing her head politely. "No worries, Kyo. We are always in the pink of health. It is good our trial finish earlier than we expected."

Eryx climb over the metal bars and jumped on Reimu's balcony before landed besides Kotana, bowing his head. "It's nice to meet you once again, milady." He said with a smile.

"Well, we shouldn't stand here. Come in." The dragoness leads the two including Eryx into her simple yet very spacious apartment.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Alrighty," Kyosan smiled, following the dragoness into her apartment as he began to look around - slightly surprised at the small decoration but large amount of space as he wagged his tail eagerly. He was surprised even that he would set foot into anything like the luxurious hotel, let alone be in one of the rooms. "Wow, this place definately is... spaceous for a lot, isn't it?" He asked curiously.

As Kyosan took off once more in front with Reimu, Kotana followed in line with Eryx, smiling to the spotted hyena before then flapping her wings gently and folding them behind her. "Hey again, Eryx. How've you been?" She asked lightly, blushing very lightly across her cheeks as she stared onto him again and looked away for a moment.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reimu then gesturing her claw, offering Kyo a seat on a comfy sofa, smiling. "I dislike stuffing lots of things especially on living room and kitchen. I prefer simple and easy to manage. You can feel that you're entering a luxurious hotel." She giggles as went to the kitchen. "Kindly have a seat. I make some drinks for ya."

The spotted hyena leads Kotana into Reimu's apartment and offering her a seat on the sofa that facing to Kyosan. "As you can see and heard from Reimu, I'm always in the pink of health even I do get an headache few days ago." Eryx sighed and still blushing lightly when his sky-blue eyes taking a glance over Kotana's beautiful body.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Alright then," Kyosan nodded gently as he sat down on the sofa as instructed, looking around the room quietly before then looking onto Kotana and Eryx, before then chuckling. "So, Eryx. Let me know a little bit more about yourself, I think I've asked Reimu enough for now." The purple-scaled dragon joked, wagging his tail gently.

"Headache? Aww, poor Eryx..." Kotana cooed lightly, though blushed further as she sat beside the hyena, hearing Kyosan beginning to address Eryx before cutting herself short, twiddling her talons together while taking small glances towards him gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"No worries. Luckily it's not that serious." Eryx then take a seat on the sofa in polite way with his fluffy tail slips in-between his legs and swishing happily. "I'm Eryx as you already know and working as a senior officer of Galactic Security Brigade. I have two tasks actually; one as officer and another as an artist." He said softly before taking a glance on Kyosan's appearance. "If you have a very sharp eyes, kindly search a picture of Reimu and myself somewhere in this living room." The picture that Eryx mentined are the portrait of himself and Reimu sitting on the bench and chatting at Kerilin Lake Park.

After a while, Reimu returned and setting the two glass of cold chocolate drink and assorted cookies on the table in front of them, before sitting besides the purple male dragon.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"An artist, huh?" Kyosan smiled delightedly, looking around before noticing the portrait after a few moments, blinking before then peering at the picture. "Is it me, or is that a photo?" He paused, before then laughing a little, then looking towards Reimu and smiling. "Ah... those look wonderful~!"

"Oh, that reminds me, later you'll have to show me the artwork you said you've done." Kotana recalled, smiling before unconventionally shifting herself a little closer to Eryx, looking onto the table before smiling. "Hmm, perhaps a cookie-" She murmured lightly, before taking one slowly and holding it in her talon for a moment.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Indeed it is. I can't stop looking at that portrait. It looks so real. For the truth, Eryx have plenty of money from his part time as an online artist and need to take about a few months to become millionaire." Reimu teased until her shoulder accidently made a contact with Kyosan's. "Have a snack, Kyo."

"Hehe..Yup. It's a photo-realistic artwork, fully digitized and colored in computer. It takes me about 2 days to finish this big masterpiece." Eryx giggles and looking to the gryphoness. "Sure thing, milady. It's a promise after all, and I should fulfill it. Hmm.." Eryx scan Kotana's lovely figure while scratching his own chin. "...Maybe I can make you a model for my drawing."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Blushing lightly from the gentle knock but smiling nonetheless, Kyosan took a moment to take one of the cookies, biting onto it gently and then gulping a small piece down. "Wow, this is nice~" He began, taking another small bite before then chuckling. "What about you then, Reimu? If Eryx is an artist..." He began, curious of the dragoness' own skills and traits.

As she nibbled on her cookie a little and gulped the pieces down, Kotana smiled in admiration for the hyena - two days for something as amazing as that was somewhat an achievement, she was surprised she hadn't even heard of him. Blushing lightly from his idea, the gryphoness flapped her wings a little while looking to a side. "Well... I guess I don't mind. At least it'd help you with your art, wouldn't it?" She turned back to face him, giggling lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well, I only one talent which is cooking. We actually can cook, but Eryx is more into desserts." Reimu said while giggling. "I'm able to make various of foods including the menu from the restaurant and even create my own menu."

"I am sure you'll gonna loves it. In fact, this is my first time drawing a female avian since most of my drawings involve canines, felines, dragons and hybrids." Eryx stated with a smile and the tip of his tail accidentaly brushing one of Kotana's legs without himself realized.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds