Join our server on Discord

Faiz / Kyosan RPG
"Hey Reimu! It's me again, Kyosan! Was wondering if you were all finished with the trial and everything, since ours has just ended." Kyosan smiled, glad that the phone number wasn't as false as his tail wagged eagerly. Seeing as how he had managed to get a hold of the dragoness, Kotana sighed as she popped into a nearby corner shop, looking for drinks for them both after the long ordeal they had been through.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The dragoness surprised a little and giggles as heard Kyosan's voice over the phone. "Oh, hiya there, Kyo! Our trial already completed yesterday and spend the rest of the weekend taking a rest in our apartment." She said softly as picking up one strawberry-flavored biscuit stick and munch in her maw. "May I know the reason for you to call me at this time...?" She asked with a slight grin, knowing they will come over to meet Eryx and herself.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hmm, I was maybe thinking of meeting up since all our cases are finished," Kyosan chuckled, beginning to walk a little around as Kotana came back out, noticing he was still on the phone before silently handing him a drink. Thanking her kindly quietly, Kyosan then returned. "That wouldn't be a problem now, would it?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hehe...You silly draggy. Of course we can. That's what we talk about it on our last meeting, right?" Reimu chuckles as getting up from the couch and went over the balcony, taking a deep breath of the afternoon breeze. "That would be no problem at all. I am sure your friend Kotana wished to come as well to meet Eryx."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Alright then. We'll be on our way now. See you in say... the next hour. Depends how confused we get." Kyosan joked, smiling before then slowly hanging up as he noticed the location on his phone, chuckling. "We've got quite a walk for now."

"Well, let's go then, shall we?" Kotana chirped, glad he finally had got off the phone before then nearing him and then tapping his chest. "And actually thank me for the drink you know, with words."

"Fine fine! Thanks, Ko!" Kyosan grunted, though chuckled straight after as Kotana started to make her way, with Kyosan in tail, who seemed eager while his tail wagged behind him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Do not worry, Kyo. You won't get lost for sure. See ya!" Reimu smiled and terminate the call before calling Eryx over the balcony. "Kotana and Kyo will come over to our apartment. Make sure you are ready."

The hyena's ears perked up as heard her statement, quickly going out to the balcony in excitement without noticing he's only wearing a sky-blue tight boxer which shows a really prominent bulge on it, but he does not really care. "Oh, really?" Hie said, tail wagging in anticipation.

"Of course, cutie. It seems you really excited waiting for their arrival. Something's going on between you and Kotana?" The dragoness grinned.

Eryx blushed instantly, shifting his furry fingers in embarrassment. "N-Nothing...I just want to exhibit my work to her, that's all." He does not admit he slowly attracted to the gryphoness.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As they headed towards the apartment that showed up on Kyosan's phone, Kotana giggled softly while smiling. "Did she say Eryx would be there?" She asked curiously. With a devious grin, Kyosan turned back before murmuring.

"Oh? Interested in him now, are we?" Kyosan chuckled, much to Kotana's blushing as she flapped her wings agitated to the dragon's attitude.

"So what? Not like you... oh never mind!" The blue-feathered gryphoness huffed, heading on forward in front for a few moments as the purple-scaled dragon sneaked behind, following his phone's directions nonetheless.

"Ah, just kidding Ko." Kyosan responded back after a while, as they soon approached the outskirts of the city. As he looked on the phone for the directions once more, the blip he had been following now covered a decent amount of the map, as he looked up to notice the apartments in front. "Just a bit further now."

"Did you ask which floor it was?" Kotana asked suddenly - while Kyosan froze and then mangled with his phone frantically for the information - the gryphoness just continued to head on.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The telecommunication system and GPS send a new information of Reimu's room and apartment floor to Kyosan's phone once they enter the outskirts of the city; Room 703, 7th floor, Kerilin Avenue Apartment. Such information will be given once certain person getting closer to the destination. In the meantime, Reimu and Eryx had done dressing themselves in casual clothing so they look polite in front of Kotana and Kyosan.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As the two approached and Kyosan finally found the information, Kotana looked up before then sighing. "It'd be hell walking all the way in and up. Want to take the quick way up?"

Kyosan blinked, before then laughing. "It'll be a little bit childish, but at least it'd be a fun way to get in." He nodded, before then suddenly wrapping his arms around Kotana's arms. "Okay, ready!"

With a heave, and a small bending down, Kotana flapped her wings before suddenly taking to the air, carrying Kyosan with her as she made her way slowly up the floors, counting it before then coming towards one of the balconies, before then slowly touching down. "I think this is it..." Kotana murmured, looking around as Kyosan stood off.

"You know though, doors would be more convenient if this isn't theirs." Kyosan chirped.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Then, Reimu's ears heard a familiar voices as well as the shadow figures on her balcony, and decided to take a look. As she peek over the curtain, her eyes widened a little and smiled before greets the two with a warm smile. "Hiya, Kyosan and Kotana. Welcome to our apartment. And why you didn't use the front door?" She teased.

Hearing Reimu's voice coming from the balcony, Eryx decided to check it out before blushing a little when seeing the gryphoness and the dragon on Reimu's balcony; the blush were so thin and hard to see on his brownish cheeks. "Hello there.." The hyena wave his big paw to them while smiling.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds