Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"Nnhhh...yeah, I love it when you act naughty and dominant, mistress...hhrrrr..." The shadow dragon shivered in delight as his huge rod was squeezed by Shiva's cool, silky folds. He let out some lustful groans while his strong claws continued to tease and play with the ice human's lovely melons.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva brought her hands up to Jedrek's arms, grasping them to look for some support. "Ohh t-that's so good to know" the ice human murmurs softly between blissful moans as she starts moving her hips, going slowly at first, humping herself on him gently.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Nnnnhhh...you're so tight, lovely...hhrrrrr!" Jedrek growled blissfully while he leaned up and slurped her breasts playfully with his warm, serpentine tongue. He then gripped her tightly and started thrusting upwards, causing their hips to clap together and drive his member in deeper inside of her juicy folds.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ohh y-you n-naughty dragon" Shiva managed to murmur between her louder moans. Instinctively she wraps her arms around his neck, holding herself onto him as she keeps thrusting up and down on his member. Her orgasm nearing as some of her cold juices start leaking out already.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Nnnhhhh...y-you're so sexy, S-Shiva....oooh...." Jedrek groaned in delight as more pre cum escapes his member, while he draws closer to orgasm. He grips the ice human firmly and bucks his hips faster, slamming his pride deep inside of her cold insides and grinding against her soft walls and G-spot.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'm...I'm...c-close" The blue haired girl managed to murmur between her loud moans. Her body moving on instinct, humping herself harder onto his member as she felt her orgasm rearing up rather quickly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"M-Me too...hhrrrr...hell!" Jedrek groaned as he resisted the urge to climax and waited for Shiva to go first. He bucked his hips upwards with all his might, driving his fleshy rod deeply inside of her cold insides, teasing her deepest reaches. Meanwhile, his claws continued to tease her lovely breasts with firm squeezes.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: By the way, I got a new idea for the rp if you ever feel like listening to it x3

IC:

"Mhh..I-I...AHHH" The blue-haired girl couldn't finish her sentence as she suddenly moans loudly, hitting her orgasm. Her body spasming and her depths released a torrent of rather cold juices that coat the dragon's member while her inner walls clamp it tightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Go for it, I want to hear the idea. XD

"Rawwrrrr...ahhhh!" Jedrek cried out as well and suddenly climaxed sharply, filling Shiva's insides full of his hot, dragon seed, their essence mixing inside of her rosy folds. "Nnnhhh...gawds, Shiva..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I'll tell you soon then ;3

IC:

"Ahh..." Shiva's body spasmed, she was lost in the warm pleasure of his seed deep within her cold depths. It wouldn't take long before she would start feeling their mix cum leaking out from her rosy folds and messing their crotches.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions