Join our server on Discord

Omg..
This was linked to me on another forum.. and I'd like to share it with you now.

I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
Lol, it doesn't help his case that he's spazzing around the room. Also the candles Count, Really?
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Haha! I saw this a year or so ago, and it never gets old! XD

I [BLEEP] the spiders on the wall....

When I am alone, I even [BLEEP] myself!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I have to wonder, if they thought about this when they wrote the count's song to begin with... I mean, it fits just a little too well to be a complete coincidence. And childrens shows do tend to sneak adult topics into them (Like in The Lion King when Simba lays down and the flower seeds spell "Sex" in the sky)
(05-02-2010 01:58 AM)Mute Point Wrote: I have to wonder, if they thought about this when they wrote the count's song to begin with... I mean, it fits just a little too well to be a complete coincidence. And childrens shows do tend to sneak adult topics into them (Like in The Lion King when Simba lays down and the flower seeds spell "Sex" in the sky)

o_O' Did that actually happen in that movie? I need to see it again, never noticed that before lol.

But yeah, just like I always say, if there's a light side there's always a dark side to things.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
It's hard to catch just watching, but if your movie player allows you to pause and go forward a frame at a time, you can see it clearly.
(05-02-2010 01:58 AM)Mute Point Wrote: I have to wonder, if they thought about this when they wrote the count's song to begin with... I mean, it fits just a little too well to be a complete coincidence. And childrens shows do tend to sneak adult topics into them (Like in The Lion King when Simba lays down and the flower seeds spell "Sex" in the sky)

No offense but, http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/lionking.asp
That's a no.
Old video is old. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
You can see it quite clearly in all four of the still shots they have there. It might be supposed to say "SFX" But the forward tail on the "F" changes it into something completely different.

Another classic movie that is supposed to be for children.. The last Unicorn. The sexual reference in this movie is less than subtle though.. The magician guy casts a spell on a tree trying to untie himself, and the tree comes alive, grows enormous breasts, and squishes his face between them.

And of course.. in Flight of Dragons.. Peter basically tells the green wizard that his adopted daughter is hot and that he's dreamed about her.

Neither of those are disney.. But that could be why the references aren't very subtle.
(05-02-2010 01:58 AM)Mute Point Wrote: I have to wonder, if they thought about this when they wrote the count's song to begin with... I mean, it fits just a little too well to be a complete coincidence. And childrens shows do tend to sneak adult topics into them

It's often just coincidence, like in the popular Adventures of sonic the hedgehog, Robotnik says penis on more than 2 occasions as well as have very disturbing events happen within his groinal area.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds