Join our server on Discord

Claria and Rick Clan Wars (Yumi / Fred_18 RPG)
I tried to hold back a howl as the next orgasm felt really good. I started to pant a bit while he was making me feel really good at the way he was handling my body. I quickened up the wanking I was doing as wanted him badly to go off.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I stop licking her breasts as I bring my lips to hers for another deep kiss, my fingers starting to rub her upper walls as my thumb pressed against her clit after I heard her supress a moan. I too was once again on the verge of orgasming, my hips grinding on the bed and her wanking motions, I didn't have much longer.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I started to arche my back a little as my orgasum got closer. I tilt my head a little to have a kiss as I started to speed up on the wanking. As his fingers entered my folds I made a growled moan as my orgausm came out of me.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Instead of howling out into the night...day, whatever I let out a long moan as I started orgasming as well. I pressed my fingers as deep as they could go inside of her and pressing against her walls.
The OCA
I kept my hand on his cock he was orgasuming, I broke the kiss, licking my paw and his seed tasted good making me want more as I put my mouth over his cock, tasting more and started to clean his cock.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I was breathing in slightly shaky breaths from that orgasm. I slowly circled her folds after her orgasm for a second before tasting her as well. Although a second later I gasped before shuddering in pleasure as she put her mouth over my cock.
The OCA
I licked the side of his cock before licking my lips and smiling at him, “God that tasted so good.”
Creative Minds
The OCA
I shiver from the sensation before replying. "so do you Claira."
The OCA
I lick my lips one more and smile at him. "Yes I do," rubbing my cheek against his chest.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I wrap an arm around her and give her a kiss on the top of her head.
The OCA