Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"That's a flat out lie!" May argued, and gave Lucy's tits a pleasurable squeeze. "I'm a major slut! The only reason you look so girly is because of my genes!"

"Why do you fight me, Z? I can make your life so happy. Give you love. Peace. Comfort. Don't you want that?" Kiva asked, letting him be kicked, grunting in pain a bit.

---------------

Seeing her slave's pussy drip with pleasure was almost too much for Mai. She quickly began to give Laura the rest of her whipping. "Oh Laura, hurry up and count! I want to fuck your brains out!" she declared.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Stop thinking so highly of yourself, might have gotten it from you, but I know how to use it." Lucy purred softly, grabbing May's hair and pulling her head back as she dominated her sister in a passionate kiss.

"I refuse to be used, ever again." Z growled, "I won't, I would rather you chain me up in here and leave me to rot!" she roared.

Laura kept count well, stuttering a few times as she felt a bit dizzy from the pain, the feeling only turning her on even more. By the last whip she fell to her knees, her back a bright red and welted from the multible whippings, "T-twelve, mistress," she panted out.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
May growled into the kiss and kissed back fiercely. Kiva watched the two and chuckled, before pulling the two apart. "I think I have a way to fix this little problem. How about a compromise?"

"Like what, Master?" May inquired.

"Lucy is in charge of you two when you're females, and May can dominate Lucy, when your males."

"...If she agrees then, then fine. If not, no deal..."

"Hmmm....I think I finally know how to get what I want out of you. I could make a love potion...Of course, love potions take time to make, so I suppose I could just hang you outside with a free fuck sign around your neck while I make it," Kiva smiled, kissing Z's forehead.

--------------

Mai moved forward fast, and wrapped her arms around Laura's neck and passionately kissed her lips. Soon, she tried rubbing their pussies against one another, with the Princess practically mad with lust for her maid.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Try it and I swear I'll behead you with my own claws." Z threatened.

"That works fine for me master." Lucy smiled, "But what if one of us is a female and one's male?"

Laura cried out in lust, grinding her cunt furiously against Mai's, "Ahh, mistress, your pussy, it feels more amazing than I ever could have imagined." she moaned.

"Mai dear, if you're going to play with your pet why don't you do it properly? I already had the dungeon fitted with some of my toys, take her down there and give her a real fucking." Mindy smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh...It's cute how you think you can beat me," Kiva said, before walking out of the room. He soon returned with cuffs and shackles for Z. The cuffs were large, and could cover the knight's entire hand. They also weighed a ton, making them hard for even Kiva to lift without his magic. the shackles kept her legs close togethe3r, so she couldn't run or kick. "Now hold still," he said, freeing her from her other bonds, and trying to bound her with the new ones, so he could take her out. If she resisted, he had plenty of spells to use against her.

"Then I'll be the one who picks, although it will most likely be the male," he said. "Now then, since your both girls, Lucy, you're in charge."

"What will you have me do, mommy?" May giggled, pecking Lucy's lips.
As soon as the first shackles were removed Z lunged at him, roaring in rage as she clawed at his face, growling loudly.

"Turn around on your hands and knees, you've been a very naughty girl," Lucy smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva groaned as Z attacked him, and she was able to get in a few good strikes before he retaliated, firing a small sleep spell at the knight, though if her will was strong enough, it wouldn't completely affect her.

May obeyed, turning around and on her hands and knees, her butt at Lucy. "I'm all yours," she smiled, licking her lips.

---------

"If you keep giving her advice like that, she'll soon turn into you!" Alex giggled, and moved so their pussies were rubbing against one another.

"Of course, Mistress. Stay here slut, and masturbate to the thought of me fucking you," Mai ordered Laura. "Do you want me to get anything for you and the King, Mistress?"
Z growled weakly, to exhausted to fully fight the effects of the spell, throwing a weak punch at Kiva before passing on the floor infront of him.

Lucy lifted her hand, striking May across the ass, "That's for being such a disobedient slut for so long." she smiled.

"Mmm, like mother like daughter." Mindy chuckled, moaning softly as she grinded back against Alex, "No thank you dear, I think we're good."

"With pleasure your highness," Laura purred, sitting down as she began rubbing at herself, moaning in pleasure, "Ooh, mistress, mmm, fuck me hard, I'm, such a filthy slut, I love it."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Say goodbye to the mean bitch, girls," Kiva chuckled as he walked out of the room. When Z did awake, unless it was very soon, she would find herself outside, arms cuffed, and her legs tied to two metal poles, showing off her pussy to the world.

"Hey, the slut is awake!" a man yelled, and if Z looked to her right, she would see a man squeezing his cock. It suddenly blew up, shooting his seed on her face. "That's a good look for you," he said, as more people walked over to her.

-------------------

"AHH! I'm sorry, Mistress. Punish me, please. I've been bad," May moaned, feeling pleasure from the slap.

---------------------

"Oh well," Alex giggled, before kissing Mindy as they rubbed against one another.

Mai soon returned, with a nice, big black strap on. "Hello, bitch," she greeted. "Get your cute ass over here and suck on your Mistress' cock!"
"Ugh, wha, where," Z groaned half asleep as she looked towards the voice, roaring out in rage as she felt his cum covering her face, "GAH! You bastard! What the hell are you doing!?" she growled, struggling in her bonds.

"Yes you have," Lucy smiled, slapping her sister's ass again, "And you're going to pay for it." she smiled.

"Awww, did you want to use some toys?" Mindy grinned, kissing Alex's nose.

"Yes mistress, right away." Laura winced slightly as she crawled over, her back still screaming in pain with each movement as she did, licking over Mai's strap on as she moaned in lust.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad