Join our server on Discord

I need help.
XD Ah yes, the vampires. What about Aliens? Well... if the experiments don't count as Aliens! XD *Was thinking of Lilo and Stitch*

What if that guy was a mummy, not a vampire? XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I am thinking of more of an organic life form. (Human) xD Stitch (Experiments also) are considered aliens. So yeah..
What about just ripping a character trait or two from Xmen and basing it on a Stitch body?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Just human. I mean if one man can take out 32 people with a MP5 I am sure someone could think of a madman. Especially psycho. :P
What about a madman who has "Imaginary Friends" based on darker versions of Fairy Tales that he can actually bring to life due to his psychosis unlocking an ultra-sensory section of his brain that can make his imaginations a reality? He can wear an uber cool straitjacket and a Hannibal Lecter style muzzle. He's literally unpredictable, but has had taekwondo lessons in the past that allows him to be very skilled with kicking attacks, though he mostly relies on his Imaginary Friends for the majority of his offensive, defensive and supportive abilities.

The Cheshire Cat is an imaginary friend that sits around his shoulders that can make him become invisible, disappear and reappear by fading in and out, dismember himself without actually causing harm (his hands still move and fly around for example), ignore damage (like having his heart ripped out, only for him to reappear behind his attacker, unharmed), defy physics (walk on air, levitate, sit cross-legged on the ceiling, become lighter than air or heavier and more durable than a wrecking ball, walking through walls, becoming so dense that he's literally unmovable, or build up so much kinetic energy that he's unstoppable, etc) and the "Cheshire's Smile" makes whoever sees it slightly insane. It looks like a feral, black cat with red stripes and eyes, which are huge and round. It constantly has a large, bloody grin.

Pinocchio Is a creepy puppet with strings. It can slice clean through steel with its strings, which are similar to special micro-fiber razor wire, it can produce a forest of bloody, wooden stakes from the ground to impale people by sticking his nose on the ground, and a lance that can extend 10 kilometers instantaneously, bringing forth a tremendous impaling force behind it. The puppet also wants to be a "real boy", and it does this by eating human flesh. Each time it consumes the flesh of a different human, it becomes twice as powerful as it currently is, until it becomes an actual "real boy".

Snow White is a teenage girl in torn clothes, bloody lips, dripping mascara, black eyes and deathly white skin. She is accompanied by seven, grotesquely mutated short men who do anything she commands. She's constantly crying, and can control ice and blood.

Sleeping Beauty a woman with blond, messy hair and a long, flowing gown. Her eyes are stitched shut, and when she is called, people surrounding her, not including the psycho, fall asleep. The sleep can be withstood by people with stronger wills, but she still makes them drowsy and sluggish. Despite her eyes, she's very beautiful, and she can seduce anyone by simply beckoning them to her for a kiss, so that she'll wake up. Her kiss however, makes people rot at a rapid pace, putting them to eternal sleep. She attacks with thorns, thorny vines, and thorny tentacles that grow out from the ground around her feet.

Rapunzel is a gigantic monster made of what seems to be golden hair. Rapunzel's face sticks out of it's chest. It attacks by manipulating its hair, capable of changing its hardness and length, forming extra limbs such as arms, or wings, or weapons like giant swords or axes.

The Beast is a handsome man who offers people their hearts desires in exchange for favors, like leaving his creator (crazy person) alone, or giving them information. The condition is that they do the favor first before he grants them their desire. If they accept, and everything turns out fine, then he grants them their greatest desire, but in such a twisted way, or a way that makes it worse. If they don't accept, then he goes away. If they accept, but break the favor, he turns into an unstoppable winged monster who will rape the person until they die (which is rather gruesome). However, he reverts back to his handsome self if the person has sex willingly.

The Three Pigs three, fat, filthy, mutated men with noses that seem to have been chopped off and disgusting teeth. The youngest one can use a skill called "Straw House", which traps people in a house of straw that keeps rebuilding itself when it gets damaged. The youngest can also ignite the straw house with a match, burning those inside for as long as he want. The middle man uses a skill called "Stick House", which protects the madman from attacks by making spikes grow out of his body. The spikes can also be shot out from his body, and are tipped with a poison that makes someone bloat until they rupture. The oldest can use a skill called "Brick House", which is an invisible, impenetrable field around him and the madman. It can also be used to crush someone, and the oldest can also vomit a highly corrosive, boiling liquid at a rate that could fill a pond in a matter of seconds.

The Doctor is a doctor dressed in a medieval plague doctor's uniform. He never speaks, but he is always surrounded by a cloud of flies, and maggots drip from the empty hols of his mask and his sleeves. He can move insanely fast, amputating limbs and heads at the blink of an eye and sewing them together again. He has the ability to patch people together without dying, and he acts as the madman's healer. His work is always messy, with lots of blood, sutures, cutting with scalpels and bonesaws- but is rather quick and flawless. He can make monsters from corpses.

The Big Bad Wolf is the strongest imaginary friend, which simply appears by extending from the madman's shadow, into a wolf's head the size of a mini-van. As a shadow, it can attack other shadows, which are defenseless against it. It can also come out of the shadows, manifested as a big, black, werewolf like creature. It is supernaturally fast and strong. Its claws can slash through seemingly anything, and its fangs likewise can bite through seemingly anything. It also has the ability to eat anything and instantly digest it. It grows stronger if it eats live prey, and gets bigger if it eats inorganic things. It also seems to be indestructible. Its other ability is to "Huff and Puff", able to blow winds that can tear flesh from bone, or produce a hurricane to level a city if it was strong enough.

The madman has many, many other imaginary friends, both minor and main. You can make them up yourself! XD Like a fairy god mother who is the leader of the fairy mafia and can attack with magical firearms? XD
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
So.... A schizophrenic mad man? sounds epic

Edit

Read through the whole thing and holy shite. It is epic and fanamonal. thanks psycho.
X3 No problem. Have fun tweaking those as you see fit!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
HOW ABOUT A SHOOPUS DA WHOOPUS!?
(04-18-2010 11:23 AM)AetherRose Wrote: HOW ABOUT A SHOOPUS DA WHOOPUS!?

If I was working on a video yes. But not for a story. Please even if its a joke. Dont spam a help thread.
Had to.
Anyways, going off of that, why not a dude with a beamcannon on his arm...or something?