Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((First character is a basically a tsundere. Violent, mean, easily jealous on the outside, but really actually nice. Her name is Louise, or Louise the Zero because she has a hard time with most forms of magic, because her magic is the Void, which is very rare.

Second link is broken

Kirche is a fire mage. She has somekind of pig, warthog thing as her partner, though that might be wrong...She comes from a military background, and she teases Loise a lot. She's also one of the hottest characters in the anime (my opinion) and it's implied she's slept with a LOT of boys.

Tifania Westwood is a big breasted half elf who saved the male main character. She's beautiful and kind, and another hot character. Louise is jealous of her two

Fifth link is broken two))

------------------------

Alex pulled out of the slut's mouth, and ordered her to stand. When she did, his tentacles would begin oozing the pleasure gel from their phallic heads. He began to cover Hinata in the gel. "Don't play with yourself. Just hold still..." he said. When her entire body was covered in the special gel, he told her to begin to dance for him. He wanted to see her shake her plump ass and shake her large tits in his face. He sat on the bed, and smiled at her. "Well, my slut? Dance for your Master. If you do, I promise I'll make the pleasure I'll give you better than anything you've ever felt..." he smiled. "Now shake that ass and tits, Miss Hyuuga," he smiled.

----------------

The clone brought Rangiku back to her room, and kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth. As he did so, he would slap her ass and grope it, knowing how much she loved anal pleasure. If that didn't wake her up, he'd go to more extreme measures. He would make a pink vibrator appear in his hand, smaller than Alex's cock, and pushed it up her butt and set it to maximum vibrator.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Poor Hinata obeyed her master and stood up and didnt move as she was gelled. Some of it got into her mouth as the rest was lathered over her body, and soon she felt as though where on fire. She whimpered as he ordered her not to touch herself and struggled to dance for him, doing her best to turn her fighting style into a dance for him. But Hinata was not used to her new body and fell off balance many times. Her tits were full of so much milk and her ass was much larger than before, it all set her off balance, and in her last movement she fell on her but and her eyes filled with tears since she could not dance for her master.

-----------

Rangiku slowly opened her eyes and moaned as her ass was groped and her lips kissed. She weakly tried to push away from Alex at first, but gave up quickly and continued to moan into the kiss.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled at her adorable attempt, and he walked over to the woman. He helped her up and kissed her lips. "Don't tell anyone this, but...you are my favorite," he said, so quietly that Hinata might not have even believed he said it. He then slapped her butt, and ordered her to get on the bed on her four. Once she was, he got on the bed two, and rubbed his hard cock against her butt. "I'm going to try something different this time, Hinata. I want you to know, it will hurt, but only for a moment."

A pair of tentacles shot out of his back, but instead of phallic heads, they had suction cups. They latched onto her big tits, and began to suck on them, feeding her milk straight into him. Another tentacle shot out of his body, and entered her pussy, fucking her cunt. Finally, he rubbed his cock against her butt, before slowly pushing his hard cock into her, hoping the pleasure from the rest of her body would help balance it out. "I love my slutty cow."

----------------

The clone pulled back and licked his lips. He made a small cushion appear on the ground, and set her down on it, as he sat in front of her. "Don't worry, Rangiku, I am merely the clone of the master. I just wanted to...help you relax. Forget about things you want to forget. I brought you something you might like," he said, and turned around, and pulled out a bottle of sake in one hand, and a pair of cups. He placed the two cups between them, and poured the sake into each, and set the bottle down, before taking his cup. "If this isn't to your liking, I could conjure some different form of drink," he offered, as he drank the cup of sake, hoping that he could have some drunken fun with the blond girl.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Hinata obeyed her master, blushing as her ass was slapped when she got on all fours. She then whimpered softly when she felt his cock rubbing against her tight virgin ass. "M-Moo.." She said weakly as she waited for him to enter her. Suddenly she felt something latching onto her tits and released a loud moan as the tentacles began to milk her, making her fall onto her elbows from the pleasure. "Ahhh...Ahhh, mooo!" She moaned helplessly as her huge tits released their milk for her master. Then came the penetration of her pussy, making her moan yet again. She was in so much pleasure after this that she hardly felt Alex enter her ass until he began to move, and she moaned all the louder as all the pleasure piled onto her mind, the pleasure gel making her body super sensitive.

-----------

Rangiku looked at the cup for a moment as she sat there, naked on a cushion before a clone of her captor. She didnt take the cup, instead grabbing the bottle and chugging at least a quarter of it, sighing heavily afterward as a drunken blush began to slowly settle on her face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...Feeling better?" the clone smiled after Rangiku had chugged a large amount of the sake down her throat. He made sure to make more bottles of sake appear for her, if she wanted. He even chugged a bottle down his throat, though he didn't drink as much as she did. Guess I'm not much for drinking, he joked, as he looked at Rangiku. "Drink up, Rangiku! It's all for you!" he smiled, drinking another cup of sake.

------------------

Alex moaned happily as he began to fuck her large rump, spanking it as he fucked her harder and faster. "Scream my little cow! Let the entire world hear your screams! This is your life now! I shall make you drown in pleasure, and you will obey me forever more!" he screamed, as he tentacle fucked her butt faster and harder, his cock doing the same, and his tentacles sucked on her large tits harder, drinking her delicious milk, as his orgasm neared.
Mike smiled down at his slaves and gave them each a pat on the butt before leaving. He needed new prey...He went down to the portal in the center of his castle and summoned up a roulette. In it where the animes Code Geass, Inuyasha, Digimon, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and Soul Eater. From these animes there were women he desired, and he spun the roulette, allowing it to decide where to go next.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The wheel spun and spun and spun, before beginning to slow down. When it finally ceased, Mike found that the wheel had stopped on Digimon, leaving the practically omnipoint being known as Mike, to invade the Digital Realm. He had various choices ahead of him, from the cute Gatomon, to the beautiful humans, such as Mimi, Sora, and more. The choice was his....
Mike smiled and stepped through the portal, emerging on the other side in the digital world. "I think I will build myself a temple here." He though allowed, snapping his fingers. Suddenly a huge temple ripped out of the ground and formed, destroying countless homes for digimon in the forest and certainly attracting tons of attention. Mike sat down in her new throne and waited, wondering what would come to "bring justice" to him this time. He allowed the temple to intersect dimensions, appearing in every digiworld, and also enchanted to gates to only allow females in.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
It didn't take long for someone to intrude into his new home, and luckily for Mike, it was a pair! Rika and Renamon, from Digimon Season three, had entered his temple, most likely to train and to bring Mike to justice. They had no idea the threat they were facing was something far beyond their world.

((Just to warn you, this is after Season three, meaning they can use their Mega form))
Mike decide to have a little fun with this next capture and transformed himself in a vision of desire for Rebamon and Rika. When they entered his huge and impressive throne room,they would fine themselves in his presence. "Welcome to my temple fair ones. To what do I owe this surprising visit?" He asked them from his seat, his legs cross and his hand on his chin, appearing intrigued.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)