Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"We're going to fix her, Grace. I promise you that," Hunter assured. He then looked at Ren, and heard her lies and falsehoods. "You do not. You are innocent. Mike was wrong about whatever he said about you. You are a proud, mighty warrior," he said.

-------------

"Someone did. That bastard, Mike." Alex sighed, and asked Silvia if she could watch over Angy and Flare, while he left to find medicines for Angy. He stopped though, and remembered Serenity's magical powers. "Serenity, could you heal Angy's wounds?" he asked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Ren shook her head no. "I-I cried...I begged, I begged him to stop...I offered him my clan, my whole clan, if he would...would just end my life..." Tears welled up in Ren's eyes. In her world, clans of Renamon were rare, and offering one to Mike was a sin beyond forgiveness. "How...How c-can I face them...knowing I would have condemned them t-to my fate..." Ren began to weep softly but continued to grip the sides of the tub, still afraid that she would be dunked under the water.

-------

Serenity floated over and looked at her wings. "I...I dont think so...I can dull her pain and fix some bruises and cuts...but its so much." The fairy said sadly as she looked at Angy's broken angel wings. "Does...Does the trailmon come in today? I-I ne-need to mail letters..." The angel said softly, still looking around as though she were somewhere else.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Can you do what you can?" Alex asked. "Please, Serenity. Try to at least dull her pain..." he begged, seeing the hallucinating angel, and feeling nothing but guilt from the sight.

---------------

"Shhh..." Hunter whispered, and continued to clean her. Once she was cleaned, he picked her up, out of the bathtub, and replaced the tub with a soft bed, placing her on that. He also produced a towel, and used it to clean the girl's wet fur. "Just rest, Ren....Grace? Is there any magic you could use to help her?" he asked, and his mind couldn't help itself, as he imagined Grace kissing Ren...
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Serenity nodded and flew down to Angy's wings and began to glow. "N-No...I dont like Devimons very much. Th-They have mean faces..." Angy rambled as she was treated. Slowly her wings became slightly less pained and damaged...but little Serenity could do only so much.

---------

When Ren was picked up she cried out and weakly struggled for a few seconds until she was placed on the bed, where she began to calm down, her breasts heaving as she lay there. Grace blushed at the idea, knowing what she would have to do. "I...I will do what I can. Just hold her arms so that she doesnt scratch me." Grace said as she began to near Ren. Grace was barely clothed in what Hunter allowed her to wear, and Ren was naked and still mostly wet, defining her body shape, particularly her breasts. Grace straddled her and stroked her head gently, as long as Hunter was there to help. "Everything is going to be OK." Grace promised softly before tilting Ren's face up and gently kissing her lips. Their breasts touched and were squeezed together in the embrace as Angel wings of light sprouted from Grace's back and wrapped around the two, helping to heal Ren's body, even restoring her eyes to a degree.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter did as he was told, and watched as Grace kissed Ren. Instead of feeling a full on wave of jealousy, like last time, he found himself aroused by the sight. He felt his dick harden slightly, and his mouth open in wonderment, but, most likely, by the time Grace looked at him. he was able to bring back his cool composure, although he was still captivated by the sheer beauty of the sight of the two girls kissing.

--------------

"Thank you, Serenity," Alex said, and kissed the small fairy's head, before looking at Angy. "Do you think there is anything else that can be done for her?" he asked Silvia.
Grace blushed hard as she slowly pulled away from Ren, the light fading. "How do you feel?" She asked The bewildered Digimon. In response Ren pulled her back down and kissed her again out of sheer affection. The Angel's kiss was far more the physical healing, it healed on every level of the being, from body and mind, to even the soul, and although Ren was not yet fully healed, this was much much better than her previous state.

"Thank you...Thank you so much..." She whimpered after the second kiss, still Hugging Grace. Grace did not respond and did not move...in fact, she went limp. The princess had passed out from a mixture of exhaustion, having done both her healing kiss and hug at the same time, and from embarrassment since she had never kissed or come so close to another woman before.

"I-Is she OK?" Ren asked after realizing this, worried she had somehow hurt her.

----------

Silvia shrugged. "I dont know. I could try to peace her mind back together, but it was frail to begin with, its like trying to put broken glass back together. I might get most of the pieces in place, but the cracks will always be there..." Serenity was covered in sweat and floated away on evenly, setting herself down on a nearby counter to rest. Flare shifted a little from where she was, curled up and sleeping.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter had to pick his jaw from the ground, as he saw the two beautiful women kissing again. He licked his lips, and tried to control his erection as he nodded. "Yes...She...she should be fine," he said, and picked Grace up, and placed her on the bed. He then looked at Ren, and asked her if she was feeling better, his dick still somewhat erect.

----------------

Alex looked at Serenity, and looked into the bag of food he had, and pulled out a mushroom. He handed it to the small girl, and smiled at her. "Good job." He then patted her head, and walked over to Silvia. "Silvia, can you try? Please....? It's not like we can make it worse for her," he sighed.
Ren groaned softly and nodded. "I still cant see very well...its like shadows and colorless shapes." She shook her head and sighed. "I cant believe that all really happened...your a bastard, you know that right?" She said softly as she laid back. She hated Hunter...but compared to how relieved she was to have escaped, that hatred paled in comparison.

Grace slept soundly on the bed, still blushing cutely even when passed out.

-----------

"I will try master." Silvia promised as Serenity began to nibble on the mushroom. Angy suddenly began to babble, her words no longer words as much as sounds, and slowly she went to sleep. "There...now I can start." Silvia said. It was clear that she was tired from her work with flare, who was not finished yet either, but she would not give up when her master ordered her forward.

Flare began to slowly wake up on her bed, and began to whimper softly, afraid to move.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter looked at Ren, and said nothing in response to the insult. He merely nodded and gently stroked Grace's cheek. "Are you hungry or thirsty? Now that you seem...better, I could fetch some food for you," he said.

-------------

Alex gave his thanks to the albino skinned woman, and watched as she tried to help Angy. He turned around and saw Flare, and walked over to her, and if she allowed, gently held her hand. "It's okay....No one is going to hurt you. You're safe here."
Ren shook her head. "I dont think I will ever be able to have a normal appetite again..." She said softly. She then looked at Grace and then at Hunter. "Do you really love her?" She asked him, seeing how he stroked her soft face. "Or do you just want her body?"

---------

Flare moved very quickly in response to the touch, lunging into Alex's chest and curling up, trembling as she pressed herself against him. She just wanted to be held and made safe, she was shaking hard, still partially trapped in the nightmare Mike had started.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)