Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Good. Your first act as princess is..." Suddenly, the chains were broken, and Z was pushed to the ground, on her knees. "Sucking your daddy's cock," he grinned, rubbing his cock against her cheek.

As he did so, he split in two once more, and walked over to where Lucy was fucking her 'father's' ass. "Enjoying your whore, Lucy?" he asked, walking over and kissing her lips, as May moaned in pleasure, begging to be fucked harder.

-------------

"That's right, slut....Mmm..." Kiva moaned, and turned one of her fingers into a long tentacle, which stretched over and began to fuck the Queen's pussy.

"AHHH! Laura!" Mai moaned, before suddenly cumming, spraying all of her juices upon the slutty maid. "L-leave my cum where it is," she ordered, getting off of Laura. "And pleasure yourself before me...Tell me all of your dirty, dirty fantasies involving me."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Z grunted as she was pushed to the ground, glaring up at Kiva, "Y-you said I wouldn't be a slave!" she growled, turning away from his cock while mantaining eye-contact with him.

"Oh yes master," Lucy purred, kissing Kiva back, "This slut's ass is so nice and tight, she begged me to impregnate her, but I know only master should breed his sluts, a girl like me shouldn't be impregnating anyone."

"Ahh, ohhh mistress," Mindy moaned in lust, grinding her hips against Kiva's finger to better stimulate herself, lifting up her head to kiss him passionately.

Laura sat up slightly, panting heavily already as she began fingering herself, "I, I always dreamed, of you calling me into your room, ordering me to undress you," she moaned loudly as she fingered herself hard, her fingers already covered with her juices, "Tying me up, blindfolding me, and then whipping me. Oohhh, I would love that so much, never knowing when the next strike would come or where. And of course, mmm, being walked around, o-on a leash with my mistress, being humiliated and degraded, ordering me to kiss your feet infront of everyone." she moaned loudly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That I did. But you are my little girl, my daughter. So be quiet, and listen to daddy...You will do...as...I...command," Kiva slowly explained. "Now be a good girl, and suck Daddy's cock."

"So very true. Now, you won't mind if I fuck your ass while you fuck your sister," Kiva asked, and he followed by slapping Lucy's butt.

-----------------

"All such wonderful ideas...You may cum now, bitch," Mai said, as she walked away from the slut, and told the maid to close her eyes and lay on the ground, while she went to get some toys. Of course, she asked her Mistress if she could use toys on the slut's slut.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"No, I won't!" Z growled, "I'd rather be tortured!" she roared.

"Oh yes master, I would love nothing more than to have your wonderful cock in my slutty ass." Lucy purred.

"Ahhhhh, oh god, mistress!" Laura cried out in pleasure as she came hard, covering her hand in her own juices as she lay on the floor panting in lust and exhaustion.

Mindy waved towards Mai to show it was fine, too occupied with Kiva to care what her sluts were doing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Too bad. Now be a good girl, and suck daddy's cock," Kiva ordered, and if she continued to resist, then he would cast a small spell, which was supposed to hit her with a wave of pleasure.

"Good girl," Kiva chuckled as he rubbed his cock against Lucy's butt. He then pulled back, and slammed his entire cock into her butt. "What would you want more? To sleep with, and be loved by a warrior like Z, or being fucked like a slut, and humiliated by a man like me!?" he moaned, slapping Lucy's butt as he he fucked her.
"N-never, I refuse to touch your disgusting, gahhh," Z grunted as she felt a wave of lust shoot through her, reminding her vaguely of the time when she's in heat, No, dammit, my heat cycles, not for weeks. she groaned, able to fight it off from her experience when it happened in the battlefield.

"Fucked, and humiliated," Lucy moaned in pleasure, his cock dripping it's pre into his sister's ass as he growled in pleasure, "I love master's cock so much, it feels so good."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I will break you, Z, you can count on that," Kiva chuckled, as he fired more bursts of pleasure at the ex-knight. "You're going to obey your new daddy."

"Cum...cum inside me, sister, please!" May moaned.

"Such a slut," Kiva laughed, and he licked Lucy's cheek, and then kissed her lips passionately, dominating her mouth as he fucked her butt hard and fast.
Z whined loudly, her cunt dripping with her arousal as she continued to resist, "N-no, Never, I, won't." she growled.

"Ahhh, ohhh master, yes, fuck me, oh god your cock, I'm, cumming!" Lucy cried out in pleasure, leaving his cock buried inside of May's ass during one of his master's thrusts, flooding his sister's ass with his thick cum.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I would advise resisting me. That's just going to make daddy angry," Kiva chuckled as he moved down and rubbed his finger against her wet clit, and began to finger her. "You're so wet down here. Such a bad girl."

"AHHH!" May screamed in pleasure as her butt was filled with seed, and she smiled dumbly. "Cock..." she whispered.

As for Kiva, he did not cum, and just kept fucking Lucy harder and faster. "Do you want my child, Lucy? Do you want me to make it so you can bear a child, even as a male? Or I could turn you into a woman, and fill you cum until you're plump and pregnant? I leave the choice up to you, whore," he moaned. "Either way, you're going to be filled."

------------

"SLUT!" Mai screamed as Laura. She came back to the maid, holding a bag of toys. "Stop playing with yourself, and get your fat ass over here. Kiss my feet, show them how much you worship them."

"I love you, my Queen. The entire Earth shall know it, when you scream my name as I make you cum again, and again, and again," female Kiva whispered as she finger fucked Mindy more and more. The finger grew in size, and Kiva ordered the Queen to scream in pleasure, wanting to hear her cries.
"You aren't my father!" Z growled, kicking out at him in desperation, feeling her cunt dripping around his fingers.

"Yes, I would be honored. Turn me into a girl and give me your child, I would love nothing more." Lucy moaned.

"Yes, right away mistress." Laura said, quickly getting to her feet and crawling over to Mai, kneeling down and kissing at her mistress's feet, "I love everything about you mistress, every part of you, so much, use me, I'm happy to be your slave." she moaned softly.

Mindy didn't dissapoint, crying out in pleasure as she thrust her hips up to match Kiva's fingering, "Ohh, yes, I love you so much my King, love you more than anyone else in the entire universe." she screamed in pleasure, her cunt dripping around Kiva's finger.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad